Rubio Misses Votes

Old 01-02-2016, 06:48 AM
n/a

Well a candidate's looks are certainly what I look for when I go to the polls. That's a good reason not to vote for Trump.
Old 01-02-2016, 07:08 AM
n/a

Interesting how the liberal has diverted from the subject once the thread went dead...or before. It went from Rubio's voting record to Palin. And then defending Hillary's looks. Sign of a good troll, being able to change the subject once it becomes uncomfortable.
Old 01-02-2016, 08:44 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Interesting how the liberal has diverted from the subject once the thread went dead...or before. It went from Rubio's voting record to Palin. And then defending Hillary's looks. Sign of a good troll, being able to change the subject once it becomes uncomfortable.
The troll who posted the quoted remark definitely needs psychiatric help with his obsession. Bubba, it is not healthy.
Old 01-02-2016, 11:12 AM
n/a

Quote:
The troll who posted the quoted remark definitely needs psychiatric help with his obsession. Bubba, it is not healthy.
You proved his point.
Old 01-02-2016, 02:45 PM
n/a

Default bush

Quote:
Makes me proud of being a Republican. I can't say much for the ignorant that voted for him for a second term. The first term mistake, I can forgive. But, most intelligent people learn from their mistakes, not repeat them.
Sorta like voting for bush43?
Old 01-02-2016, 03:05 PM
n/a

Quote:
Sorta like voting for bush43?
That is so true. When he won the first time even though Gore had more votes you could say it was a fluke. But the second time was a real head scratcher.
Old 01-02-2016, 03:35 PM
n/a

Quote:
That is so true. When he won the first time even though Gore had more votes you could say it was a fluke. But the second time was a real head scratcher.
ONly to you, chi. Only to you. Even today, he is ten times the president than what is currently taking up space and wasting good oxygen in the White HOuse.
Old 01-02-2016, 03:40 PM
n/a

The thread is regarding Rubio's voting record. Start another thread if you want to compare presidents and impersonators. It's bad enough that we have an impersonator in the White House. Impersonating a comic celebrity.
Old 01-02-2016, 03:45 PM
n/a

Quote:
ONly to you, chi. Only to you. Even today, he is ten times the president than what is currently taking up space and wasting good oxygen in the White HOuse.
Well, he is ten times funnier.

https://youtu.be/Be6tunbRcs8

Tags
florida, talk, votes, misses, rubio

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.