Rules of how to conduct business and one willingly violates those rules

Old 03-05-2015, 02:38 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Hillary Clinton has double-digit leads over potential GOP presidential rivals, poll shows - The Washington Post

Read almost to the end and find "she leads with 90 plus percent with registered democrats".
Yes this indeed gives us helpful insight into the troubled mental state of most Democrat voters, many of them actually legal residents of this great Country
Old 03-05-2015, 02:43 PM
n/a

Quote:
Hillary Clinton has double-digit leads over potential GOP presidential rivals, poll shows - The Washington Post

Laugh away. Near the end of the article it says "she leads with 90% plus support among registered democrats".

Other qualified democratic candidates: Senators Gillibrand (NY), Klobuchar (MN), McCaskill (MO), Brown (OH), Warren (MA). Notice almost all my picks for POTUS are women, all your suggestions are men...coincidence?

Noticeably absent from your list are Jeb Bush (the odds on favorite), Chris Christie, Mike Huckabee, Rick Santorum (all retreads).

Now there's a dream ticket ...Klobuchar--McCaskill 2016

Ps isn't McCaskill the same one who recently said she would never leave her granddaughter near Bill Clinton?
Old 03-05-2015, 02:49 PM
n/a

Quote:
Now there's a dream ticket ...Klobuchar--McCaskill 2016

Ps isn't McCaskill the same one who recently said she would never leave her granddaughter near Bill Clinton?
That's her. She was also one of the earliest to jump on the Hilary bandwagon, endorsing her last year.

It seems like the tea party darling, Scott Walker, has his own email controversery.

It
Old 03-05-2015, 02:57 PM
n/a

Quote:
WOW - I just cannot relate.
Of course not...you're rational. I've spent (wasted?) years trying to understand the liberal mindset. It was/is as productive as a search for a unicorn.
Old 03-05-2015, 03:09 PM
n/a

Quote:

It seems like the tea party darling, Scott Walker, has his own email controversery.
Last time I checked I don't see where SW built a private server farm in his Bedroom like Hillary did .... talk about lousy optics and images !!!

The real story is the elite media NYT, Polictico, WaPo and New Yorker seem to be gunning for Hillary. That tells me they think she is vulnerable, probably fatally so. Quite intriguing ...
Old 03-05-2015, 03:20 PM
n/a

Quote:

Laugh away. Near the end of the article it says "she leads with 90% plus support among registered democrats".

Other qualified democratic candidates: Senators Gillibrand (NY), Klobuchar (MN), McCaskill (MO), Brown (OH), Warren (MA). Notice almost all my picks for POTUS are women, all your suggestions are men...coincidence?

Noticeably absent from your list are Jeb Bush (the odds on favorite), Chris Christie, Mike Huckabee, Rick Santorum (all retreads).
Well, thank you for responding. To respond back, of course there are also some amazing Republican women - Nikki Haley comes to mind. But my all time favorite would have been Condi Rice - both African American AND a woman - now wouldn't that have been a bite for the Dems!!

But most importantly, I totally agree with what another poster said, and i will quote him/her here - The world doesn't need a man, woman, white, black,....president it needs a true and proven leader with great vision impeccable character moral clarity and the political courage to return this nation to its once greatness - And I might add to that, for me it wouldn't even matter what their party affiliation is if the other attributes mentioned were present.
Old 03-05-2015, 03:30 PM
n/a

In 2016 when we have a Republican President and Congress life in America will become perfect. The USofA can be like China with its one party political system. No problem with "liberal media" bias there.
Old 03-05-2015, 04:01 PM
n/a

Quote:
Well, thank you for responding. To respond back, of course there are also some amazing Republican women - Nikki Haley comes to mind. But my all time favorite would have been Condi Rice - both African American AND a woman - now wouldn't that have been a bite for the Dems!!

But most importantly, I totally agree with what another poster said, and i will quote him/her here - The world doesn't need a man, woman, white, black,....president it needs a true and proven leader with great vision impeccable character moral clarity and the political courage to return this nation to its once greatness - And I might add to that, for me it wouldn't even matter what their party affiliation is if the other attributes mentioned were present.
I'll vote for that!! Great post 😀
Old 03-05-2015, 04:14 PM
n/a

There are always some revealing gems that reveal others thought process or in this case the no matter what bias.

How can anyone diss candidates like Jeb Bush and Christie....labeling them as "retreads" which by the way does not have to be negative as retread definition includes new or improved or remaking, hence not bad.

And to imply Clinton is not a retread turns out to be true, by definition, because nothing has changed. In fact since the 2012 election the track record is much worse.

There definitely are better democratic candidates.

Why do some dems think she can't be "de-throned" by another dark horse/unknown as in 2008?
Old 03-05-2015, 04:53 PM
n/a

Quote:
Again, name calling, etc. You might notice that I was not doing that in my posts. I do not like nor trust Hillary Clinton at all, but will not resort to name calling. I was merely trying to ENGAGE in a dialogue regarding this, but honestly some posters (or maybe just one as there's no way to know on this forum) just can not debate intelligently or logically or certainly with an open mind. A mental illness - I don't know, but if that was me it may certainly drive me to that. And once again my question was not answered. It amazes me how liberals (I have to quit including all Democrats in my posts because i don't think that's fair) look at their candidates, or should I say candidate, like they are gods. WOW - I just cannot relate.
Dear Guest: I was the OP that suggested we make a political pact to ignore those resorting to name calling, etc. because said posters have no argument and do not advance understanding. What they do is try and force their opinion or venom on others. I am not going to waste my time with people who have no interest in intelligent exchanges.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 03-05-2015, 05:51 PM
n/a

Obama won in 08 as an outsider with country in terrible shape. He never should have won in 2012 but did because our Republican house approved every spending bill that was offered up. The White House will not change hands in 2016 as I believe we have pasted the so called tipping point where more people are getting benefits from government then are people paying for them. When this money runs out the streets will be full of protesters.
Old 03-05-2015, 06:10 PM
n/a

Quote:
Dear Guest: I was the OP that suggested we make a political pact to ignore those resorting to name calling, etc. because said posters have no argument and do not advance understanding. What they do is try and force their opinion or venom on others. I am not going to waste my time with people who have no interest in intelligent exchanges.

Personal Best Regards:
Yes, you are correct and very wise at that. Thank you for the reminder to NOT ENGAGE!
Old 03-05-2015, 06:12 PM
n/a

Quote:
Obama won in 08 as an outsider with country in terrible shape. He never should have won in 2012 but did because our Republican house approved every spending bill that was offered up. The White House will not change hands in 2016 as I believe we have pasted the so called tipping point where more people are getting benefits from government then are people paying for them. When this money runs out the streets will be full of protesters.
This is one of my fears/concerns as well. I hope we are both wrong on this and that there are more Americans out that care more about country than self.
Old 03-05-2015, 07:09 PM
n/a

Quote:
This is one of my fears/concerns as well. I hope we are both wrong on this and that there are more Americans out that care more about country than self.

Agree with both of you here
Old 03-05-2015, 07:30 PM
n/a

Quote:
We need to take it upon our individual selves to make sure/harass frinds and family to get out to vote.
I am ashamed that as many that did not vote because they did not like the candidates. They should have voted for one or the other....but not NOT VOTE.

I was also ashamed and alarmed that the state of FL backed Obama not once but twice.

It just has to be the voter turn out. We all need to not rest until the elction is over and won....by a non democrat. This country cannot accept more of the same.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.