Russian Troll Farm Worker Interview.

Old 11-16-2017, 09:22 PM
n/a

Default Russian Troll Farm Worker Interview.

Russian troll describes work in the infamous misinformation factory - NBC News

Distract, distract, distract.
Old 11-18-2017, 05:21 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
And we may have been invaded by a RUSSIAN TROLL FARM worker on this POLITICAL FORUM. Sure looks like it to me.
Old 11-18-2017, 05:27 AM
n/a

Quote:
This is actually a serious story with serious implications

Personal Best Regards
Old 11-18-2017, 05:29 AM
n/a

Quote:

Personal Best Regards
Yes it is. So is what looks like a RUSSIAN TROLL FARM attack on this POLITICAL BOARD. Or, what looks like one. That NOTHING thread looks very suspicious to me. And the intent behind it.
Old 11-18-2017, 05:34 AM
n/a

Quote:
In other words, Trump supporters were snookered into believing more lies than even Trump could pump out!
Old 11-18-2017, 08:00 AM
n/a

Quote:
In other words, Trump supporters were snookered into believing more lies than even Trump could pump out!
Sounds like it. The Russians put in the fix and put their man in the White House.
Old 11-18-2017, 09:23 AM
n/a

Quote:

Personal Best Regards
YEP....most have been discussing this for weeks on here but you were absent....

"Fake news tweets and social media posts that flooded the internet leading up to the 2016 presidential election came from a Russian troll factory that works around the clock like any IT facility—except lies were pumping out to control the American mind and put Donald Trump in the White House. "

Why Clinton Lost: What Russia Did to Control the American Mind and Put Trump in the White House

I have also mentioned a number of those sites and it continues today. I have also mentioned that many of your posts and others have a direct correlation to the "subject of the day"
Old 11-18-2017, 09:26 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Yes it is. So is what looks like a RUSSIAN TROLL FARM attack on this POLITICAL BOARD. Or, what looks like one. That NOTHING thread looks very suspicious to me. And the intent behind it.

NOTHING could be further from the truth about NOTHING.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-18-2017, 12:30 PM
n/a

Take a step back and remember how politically explosive it would have been, a year ago, to know that the Trump campaign was colluding with WikiLeaks.
Old 11-18-2017, 12:55 PM
n/a

Quote:
Take a step back and remember how politically explosive it would have been, a year ago, to know that the Trump campaign was colluding with WikiLeaks.
I'm not so sure it would have made a bit of difference.

Anyone that could vote for Trump after what had already been revealed (advocating sexual assault/murder in the streets/Etc.) before the election and still support him with everything that has come out since...wouldn't care if he was being paid by Putin himself.
Old 11-18-2017, 12:57 PM
n/a

Quote:
I'm not so sure it would have made a bit of difference.

Anyone that could vote for Trump after what had already been revealed (advocating sexual assault/murder in the streets/Etc.) before the election and still support him with everything that has come out since...wouldn't care if he was being paid by Putin himself.
I think you are right, but at least there could have been some replies made, liars revealed, etc. and this national nightmare of corrupt, treasonous folks may have been cut a bit short.
Old 11-18-2017, 01:39 PM
n/a

Quote:
I think you are right, but at least there could have been some replies made, liars revealed, etc. and this national nightmare of corrupt, treasonous folks may have been cut a bit short.
Keep posting the anti-Trump stuff. You guys and gals are getting the hornet's nest abuzz on the Political Forum.
Old 11-18-2017, 01:49 PM
n/a

Quote:
Keep posting the anti-Trump stuff. You guys and gals are getting the hornet's nest abuzz on the Political Forum.
Sorry, are we changing the subject ?
Old 11-18-2017, 10:18 PM
n/a

If Russian troll farm workers are looking at the Political Forum on Talk of the Villages I would not be the least surprised. This area has a lot of political clout in US politics especially on the Florida vote.

The Villages Daily Sun has had a lot of articles on the national political impact of the Villages.

I do not remember on on Russian Troll Farms but some Russians are very familiar with US politics.

Tags
distract, interview, worker, troll, farm

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.