A Sampling of The True Nature Of Things

Old 07-12-2017, 05:34 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I'll make book that you got this information from CNN.

Personal Best Regards:
The left takes the easiest path so we know that they did not get anything on their own initiative. They would rather destroy America than lose control. They are going the way of the dodo bird; extinction. They totally rely on the efforts of others to survive, to be propped up. Time for us to step away from them and allow them to fall on their faces.
Old 07-12-2017, 06:00 AM
n/a

Quote:
I'll make book that you got this information from CNN.

Personal Best Regards:
Not sure where that poster got it, but FOX was talking it up quite loudly last evening.

"Fox News host Sean Hannity lives in an alternative universe and is begging his audience to join him. The right-wing commentator took his spin to towering new heights on Monday when he blamed everybody except the Trump administration for the growing Russia scandal.

Hannity, a mouthpiece for President Donald Trump, had the audacity to point his fingers at Democrats for the shady meeting that took place in June 2016 involving Donald Trump Jr., Paul Manafort and a Russian attorney.
Hannity, a mouthpiece for President Donald Trump, had the audacity to point his fingers at Democrats for the shady meeting that took place in June 2016 involving Donald Trump Jr., Paul Manafort and a Russian attorney.

Sean Hannity blames Democrats for the Donald Trump Jr. problems - Salon.com
Old 07-12-2017, 06:37 AM
n/a

Quote:
Not sure where that poster got it, but FOX was talking it up quite loudly last evening.

"Fox News host Sean Hannity lives in an alternative universe and is begging his audience to join him. The right-wing commentator took his spin to towering new heights on Monday when he blamed everybody except the Trump administration for the growing Russia scandal.

Sean Hannity blames Democrats for the Donald Trump Jr. problems - Salon.com

You are referencing Salon to critique FOX?

A failing radical left wing site, that only liberal progressives would find interesting. Don't bother bookmarking it, because it won't be around much longer.
Old 07-12-2017, 10:46 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubicon View Post
I trust when you say "you LET them" you are not personally blaming me, because I personally did not let anyone do anything.

You may want to place most of the blame of the decline of our national values on Presidents Johnson, Carter, Clinton, the liberal Supreme Court, NAACP, ACLU.

I do agree with you that as Europe continues its MULTI-CULTURAL SUICIDE, SAME SEX FASCINATIONS, etc we follow closely behind.

Personal Best Regards:
PBR, stress has weakened you to the point where you and Donny B are in the choir together. You are exhibiting Trump Defense Stress or TDS.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk
Old 07-12-2017, 12:28 PM
n/a

Quote:
PBR, stress has weakened you to the point where you and Donny B are in the choir together. You are exhibiting Trump Defense Stress or TDS.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk
And once again...CHI has nothing to say...found the black villages yet? The black Oxford? ANYTHING 99% black that doesn't suck?

Didn't think so.

Then why insist on calling them our equal? We DO have those things...and lots lots more.
Old 07-12-2017, 12:51 PM
n/a

Quote:
And once again...CHI has nothing to say...found the black villages yet? The black Oxford? ANYTHING 99% black that doesn't suck?

Didn't think so.

Then why insist on calling them our equal? We DO have those things...and lots lots more.

Sure, it's Chicago, but Chi isn't about to go back. All it needs to make it a "community" is to install a fence around it and keep them inside. The opposite of The Villages. More like expanding the Chicago City Zoo.
Old 07-12-2017, 12:51 PM
n/a

Quote:

Didn't think so.

Again, I ask.......

Where is your critique of our WHITE President ?

What is your solution to what you perceive as problems ? Reopen the gas chambers from Europe ?

And to defend CHI...he is referring not to you, only as the standard for pure racial hate. He is speaking to another poster who is just as chronic as you, but much less forthcoming.
Old 07-12-2017, 01:01 PM
n/a

Quote:
Again, I ask.......

What is your solution to what you perceive as problems ? Reopen the gas chambers from Europe ?

And to defend CHI...he is referring not to you, only as the standard for pure racial hate. He is speaking to another poster who is just as chronic as you, but much less forthcoming.
And what qualifies him to be a judge of character?
Old 07-12-2017, 02:10 PM
n/a

Quote:
Again, I ask.......

Meet the new boss...same as the old boss. There is NO difference between a Hillary and Trump administration where it COUNTS...the $ trillions being spent. Social issues...of course...by design. To keep us divided and unwilling to gang together and REALLY make America great again. Trumps talk was just that...talk. He's another actor president. He WILL do as he's told.

Send them away...the almost 100 million Hispanics must go of we lose the country by attrition...they'll breed us out.

He mentioned me by name...
Old 07-12-2017, 02:40 PM
n/a

Quote:
Meet the new boss...same as the old boss. There is NO difference between a Hillary and Trump administration where it COUNTS...the $ trillions being spent. Social issues...of course...by design. To keep us divided and unwilling to gang together and REALLY make America great again. Trumps talk was just that...talk. He's another actor president. He WILL do as he's told.

Send them away...the almost 100 million Hispanics must go of we lose the country by attrition...they'll breed us out.

He mentioned me by name...
Yes, he mentioned you by name, but in my opinion and I sure cannot speak for him, but it appeared as if you were the model of hate of anything non white or non native born American.

Again you talk of blacks....your solution is ?????

More ovens ? You want to throw ALL hispanics out ? ALL ?
Old 07-12-2017, 06:31 PM
n/a

Quote:

I can also see Putin telling Chump "don't forget you're my bitch and you better fix this, or I'll spill the beans on what I have on you...which is so much more damaging."
And the hole keeps getting deeper.

Dems: Why did DOJ dismiss fraud case connected to Russian lawyer? | TheHill

Quote:
In May, the Department of Justice (DOJ) settled United States v. Prevezon Holdings Ltd., a $230 million fraud and money laundering case that accused Prevezon Holdings executives of fraudulently obtaining a tax refund from the Russian treasury.

In the case, Prevezon was represented by Natalia Veselnitskaya, the Russian attorney who met with Trump Jr. during the campaign after promising incriminating information on Hillary Clinton.

"You're my bitch...Donny."
Old 07-12-2017, 06:39 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdNoMore View Post
And the hole keeps getting deeper.

Dems: Why did DOJ dismiss fraud case connected to Russian lawyer? | TheHill

"You're my bitch...Donny."
Get ready for more poopy pants. Midterms make you nervous. Lol. The Villages Florida
Old 07-12-2017, 06:47 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDLNB View Post
Sure, it's Chicago, but Chi isn't about to go back. All it needs to make it a "community" is to install a fence around it and keep them inside. The opposite of The Villages. More like expanding the Chicago City Zoo.
Country mouse, there is no Chicago City Zoo. You may be thinking of Lincoln Park Zoo, but I doubt if you've ever been to Chicago. Here's a picture, don't be scared.

The Villages Florida

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Old 07-12-2017, 06:53 PM
n/a

Quote:
Country mouse, there is no Chicago City Zoo. You may be thinking of Lincoln Park Zoo, but I doubt if you've ever been to Chicago. Here's a picture, don't be scared.

The Villages Florida
We were there a few years ago on a side trip and even though my wife is a gourmet cook and a foodie...she didn't realize they were having this while we were there.

The Villages Florida

In spite of the $30 parking...it was pretty amazing.
Old 07-12-2017, 08:27 PM
n/a

Quote:

The Villages Florida

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
That's where the white people live...it's safe there.

HERE is where you should be scared:

The 10 WORST NEIGHBORHOODS in CHICAGO - YouTube

Tags
person

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.