Satan Replaced!

Old 09-06-2016, 08:55 AM
n/a

Default Satan Replaced!

Satan has been replaced as the "Boss of Hell"!

Phyllis Schlafy has died at age 92.
Old 09-06-2016, 09:07 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Satan has been replaced as the "Boss of Hell"!

Phyllis Schlafy has died at age 92.
Darn, I was hoping that something had happened to Hillary.

It is a shame that you demean such a great lady. Too bad you have never had such an icon on your side, other than maybe Senator Byrd. You know, the one that Hillary worshiped when he was alive? You might wish to reconsider demeaning her name now that she has passed. You won't garner any support, probably even from other Democrats.
Old 09-06-2016, 11:05 AM
n/a

Quote:

It is a shame that you demean such a great lady. Too bad you have never had such an icon on your side, other than maybe Senator Byrd. You know, the one that Hillary worshiped when he was alive? You might wish to reconsider demeaning her name now that she has passed. You won't garner any support, probably even from other Democrats.
You mean the guy who KNEW that blacks are not equal and that their numbers should be limited so as not to do too much damage with their presence? That guy?

You're letting them breed you out of existence.

They're like bacteria or viruses, a few you can handle but too many becomes overwhelming and destroys the host.
Old 09-06-2016, 11:24 AM
n/a

Quote:
You mean the guy who KNEW that blacks are not equal and that their numbers should be limited so as not to do too much damage with their presence? That guy?

They're like bacteria or viruses, a few you can handle but too many becomes overwhelming and destroys the host.
Dude, don't blow a gasket. Someone push his wheelchair outside so he can get some fresh air.
Old 09-06-2016, 11:33 AM
n/a

Quote:
Dude, don't blow a gasket. Someone push his wheelchair outside so he can get some fresh air.
And point him away ftom the sun.
Old 09-07-2016, 09:21 AM
n/a

Default For better or for worse

Quote:

The FACTS are-In 1950, the year of my birth, our population was 180 million people, 8% of our population was black. Today, our population is 350 million people and it is 13% black. Thus, our total population has doubled. The number of blacks has grown by FOUR TIMES.

I expect that term bacteria or viruses is a misstatement or perhaps mis-quote. In my view the proper term is PARASITE and in my view a parasite in anyone that lives of the productivity of others. You do not need to be black to be a parasite.

We have seen what happens when you allow too many parasites on an economy. THERE ARE VERY FEW BLACKS IN GREECE.

Obama's TEN TRILLION DOLLAR OVERDRAFT will be paid by all of us.
Old 09-07-2016, 09:57 AM
n/a

From the Political Forum guidelines: "Keep it civil and non-personal".

I wonder what qualifies.
Old 09-07-2016, 01:28 PM
n/a

Quote:
The FACTS are-In 1950, the year of my birth, our population was 180 million people, 8% of our population was black. Today, our population is 350 million people and it is 13% black. Thus, our total population has doubled. The number of blacks has grown by FOUR TIMES.

I expect that term bacteria or viruses is a misstatement or perhaps mis-quote. In my view the proper term is PARASITE and in my view a parasite in anyone that lives of the productivity of others. You do not need to be black to be a parasite.

We have seen what happens when you allow too many parasites on an economy. THERE ARE VERY FEW BLACKS IN GREECE.

Obama's TEN TRILLION DOLLAR OVERDRAFT will be paid by all of us.
Them and the Hispanics...they're successfully breeding us out! Hispanics WILL BE THE MAJORITY within 30 years. It'll change EVERYTHING.

Sure, I was referring to their grown and taking over. Parasite works too. A few you can tolerate...but when they're hanging all over you, there's just not enough "of OUR blood" to go around, they need to be cut off and made to PROVE their "equality".

Everyone knows they'll fail, even their supporters. They just can't believe it's due to innate inability. They think "eventually they'll learn". But they WON'T. They're like retarded children who will NEVER "grow up".

There are a LOT of "parasites"...too many...everywhere. Hispanics are a parasite here too. Many whites, the "trailer trash" who hang around with blacks/Hispanics are also parasites.

There are "poor whites", whole communities of poor, mostly white. But these areas are NOTHING like the black inner city slums. Blacks are just plain different than others. We really have nothing in common with them.

We've borrowed $10 trillion to try to buy ourselves out of a depression...they're hiding it well. 50 million WOULD be standing in bread/soup line if not for JP Morgans SNAP card to but food each month. Million more would be homeless if not for section 8 housing. Welfare is hiding a major depression.

The government is contemplating NEGATIVE interest rates to "pay the bills" because at $600 billion the yearly interest is killing us. The want YOU to pay the bank to hold your money. They want YOU to pay the government interest on the bonds you buy. The world has over 4$ trillion in negative interest bonds already. Things are NOT good out there. We're being conned.

Quote:
From the Political Forum guidelines: "Keep it civil and non-personal".

I wonder what qualifies.
Depends on whom you ask. Ask me? ANYTHING goes. These are JUST words on a screen, let people vent. God knows we can't speak truthfully out there, political correctness has taken everything.
Old 09-07-2016, 01:49 PM
n/a

Quote:
Them and the Hispanics...they're successfully breeding us out! Hispanics WILL BE THE MAJORITY within 30 years. It'll change EVERYTHING.

Sure, I was referring to their grown and taking over. Parasite works too. A few you can tolerate...but when they're hanging all over you, there's just not enough "of OUR blood" to go around, they need to be cut off and made to PROVE their "equality".

Everyone knows they'll fail, even their supporters. They just can't believe it's due to innate inability. They think "eventually they'll learn". But they WON'T. They're like retarded children who will NEVER "grow up".

There are a LOT of "parasites"...too many...everywhere. Hispanics are a parasite here too. Many whites, the "trailer trash" who hang around with blacks/Hispanics are also parasites.

There are "poor whites", whole communities of poor, mostly white. But these areas are NOTHING like the black inner city slums. Blacks are just plain different than others. We really have nothing in common with them.

We've borrowed $10 trillion to try to buy ourselves out of a depression...they're hiding it well. 50 million WOULD be standing in bread/soup line if not for JP Morgans SNAP card to but food each month. Million more would be homeless if not for section 8 housing. Welfare is hiding a major depression.

The government is contemplating NEGATIVE interest rates to "pay the bills" because at $600 billion the yearly interest is killing us. The want YOU to pay the bank to hold your money. They want YOU to pay the government interest on the bonds you buy. The world has over 4$ trillion in negative interest bonds already. Things are NOT good out there. We're being conned.

Depends on whom you ask. Ask me? ANYTHING goes. These are JUST words on a screen, let people vent. God knows we can't speak truthfully out there, political correctness has taken everything.
Dude, you are not too old to learn Spanish. Go for it and make your life easier. Go with the flow and open a Taco Bell or something.
Old 09-07-2016, 02:04 PM
n/a

Quote:
Dude, you are not too old to learn Spanish. Go for it and make your life easier. Go with the flow and open a Taco Bell or something.
It's just so sad..."western civilization"...gone...a memory. The sad part is...there will be nobody to care. 3rd worlders don't care about things like history. It'll be lost forever as we devolve back into the stone age.

Maybe it's best we fade away instead of going out in a bang.

I'm here, the last place they'll be taking over...hopefully.

Trust me, this is just business...I'm a mellow guy who enjoys life...away from the darkies!
Old 09-07-2016, 02:22 PM
n/a

Quote:
It's just so sad..."western civilization"...gone...a memory. The sad part is...there will be nobody to care. 3rd worlders don't care about things like history. It'll be lost forever as we devolve back into the stone age.

Maybe it's best we fade away instead of going out in a bang.

I'm here, the last place they'll be taking over...hopefully.

Trust me, this is just business...I'm a mellow guy who enjoys life...away from the darkies!
If you were a REAL man, you would not fear the "darkies." One of these days, I bet one of them will save your life. Then, you will feel different about disparaging ALL of them in general.

You are a miserable and pathetic old man. Yes, you are the same age as myself, but you are older.
Old 09-07-2016, 08:23 PM
n/a

Quote:
If you were a REAL man, you would not fear the "darkies." One of these days, I bet one of them will save your life. Then, you will feel different about disparaging ALL of them in general.

You are a miserable and pathetic old man. Yes, you are the same age as myself, but you are older.
I fear what they ALWAYS do to ANYPLACE they go in numbers. They destroy it. NAME me the black paradise! If you're going to constantly "mock" me and my "intelligence", put up of shut up. Tell me of all the great things available in the "black parts of town". Tell me about how they improve everything and everywhere they go. Tell me about their arrival making things better.

PROVE me wrong. In ALL these posts, NOTHING to refute their inferiority...nothing.

Well my tax dollars housed. fed, and clothed a whole lot of darkies in my lifetime, they OWE me. Actually, there's a good chance they got there via a quota, so, I'd rather have the white guy who EARNED his position.

Miserable and pathetic because I don't like blacks and Hispanics? I think it's YOU who are in the wrong place if you like and want to be around them, I'm in the perfect place...99% white...while it lasts...with people like you trying to destroy paradise. You CAN'T "share it" with them...it's been tried and it NEVER works. Stop trying to destroy a beautiful place by diversifying it into oblivion.
Old 09-08-2016, 03:59 AM
n/a

Quote:
I fear what they ALWAYS do to ANYPLACE they go in numbers. They destroy it. NAME me the black paradise! If you're going to constantly "mock" me and my "intelligence", put up of shut up. Tell me of all the great things available in the "black parts of town". Tell me about how they improve everything and everywhere they go. Tell me about their arrival making things better.

PROVE me wrong. In ALL these posts, NOTHING to refute their inferiority...nothing.

Well my tax dollars housed. fed, and clothed a whole lot of darkies in my lifetime, they OWE me. Actually, there's a good chance they got there via a quota, so, I'd rather have the white guy who EARNED his position.

Miserable and pathetic because I don't like blacks and Hispanics? I think it's YOU who are in the wrong place if you like and want to be around them, I'm in the perfect place...99% white...while it lasts...with people like you trying to destroy paradise. You CAN'T "share it" with them...it's been tried and it NEVER works. Stop trying to destroy a beautiful place by diversifying it into oblivion.
This is a political forum where the subject is not and has not been subject of racial bias for some time. You are the one that insists on making EVERY discussion into a racial argument. Why don't you get a life and quite worrying about your dark cousins? No one wishes to discuss your bigotry with you. Some of us may even have some racial bias, but at least we don't compound it by spouting bile and poison like you do every day. This is not a healthy thing for you to do. Do yourself and us a favor and seek some professional help. Wow, what a miserable person you are.
Old 09-08-2016, 06:00 AM
n/a

Quote:

Is this how you teach your children to think? Pathetic little man!
Old 09-08-2016, 06:17 AM
n/a

Quote:
This is a political forum where the subject is not and has not been subject of racial bias for some time. You are the one that insists on making EVERY discussion into a racial argument. Why don't you get a life and quite worrying about your dark cousins? No one wishes to discuss your bigotry with you. Some of us may even have some racial bias, but at least we don't compound it by spouting bile and poison like you do every day. This is not a healthy thing for you to do. Do yourself and us a favor and seek some professional help. Wow, what a miserable person you are.
WHAT was said that wasn't true? You people keep saying..."you're wrong, you're sick, go away" but there has YET to be a rebuttal.

Stop letting them play you. Stop letting them destroy your country and culture!

I'm not miserable, I'm living in paradise AWAY from them. I fight to KEEP it that way.

The truth IS poison to them. It's devastating to them. That's WHY it's banned and censored.

Race IS one of the MAJOR political problems we face.

We WILL be living UNDER a Hispanic majority within 30 years. What about that?

Diversity IS destroying us...slowly...steadily.

I'm fighting the BIG LIE with a barrage of TRUTH. Heed it.

Tags
age, replaced, satan

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.