Satan Replaced!

Old 09-08-2016, 07:13 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Is this how you teach your children to think? Pathetic little man!
"Little" no, I don't think you would say that. Criticizing someone for disparaging a prominent lady of historical significance is considered something that is not teachable to our children? You consider defending her, to be a bad thing? I think we know who is pathetic. Take a bow and be recognized.
Old 09-08-2016, 07:15 AM
n/a

Can it be? Satan replaced?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg hellary.jpg (47.4 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg SpawnHill.jpg (30.9 KB, 2 views)
Old 09-08-2016, 08:20 AM
n/a

Quote:
The FACTS are-In 1950, the year of my birth, our population was 180 million people, 8% of our population was black. Today, our population is 350 million people and it is 13% black. Thus, our total population has doubled. The number of blacks has grown by FOUR TIMES.

I expect that term bacteria or viruses is a misstatement or perhaps mis-quote. In my view the proper term is PARASITE and in my view a parasite in anyone that lives of the productivity of others. You do not need to be black to be a parasite.

We have seen what happens when you allow too many parasites on an economy. THERE ARE VERY FEW BLACKS IN GREECE.

Obama's TEN TRILLION DOLLAR OVERDRAFT will be paid by all of us.
Your reply says that the conservatives are not getting any from their wives. Your birth rate is down, but that is good it keeps the bigot rate and haters down.
Old 09-08-2016, 08:25 AM
n/a

Quote:
"Little" no, I don't think you would say that. Criticizing someone for disparaging a prominent lady of historical significance is considered something that is not teachable to our children? You consider defending her, to be a bad thing? I think we know who is pathetic. Take a bow and be recognized.
It is teachable you learned it from your parents. Bigots teach their children to think as they do little man.
Old 09-08-2016, 08:42 AM
n/a

Quote:
It is teachable you learned it from your parents. Bigots teach their children to think as they do little man.
Are you looking down at your crotch when you mention little man? If you knew me, you wouldn't say "little."
I have never been called a bigot, so you may be confused as to the post you are replying to. Defending the honor of a deceased lady does not make me a bigot. But, I realize that liberals have a limited vocabulary and over use the terms "hate" and "bigot."
Old 09-08-2016, 08:51 AM
n/a

Quote:
I fear what they ALWAYS do to ANYPLACE they go in numbers. They destroy it. NAME me the black paradise! If you're going to constantly "mock" me and my "intelligence", put up of shut up. Tell me of all the great things available in the "black parts of town". Tell me about how they improve everything and everywhere they go. Tell me about their arrival making things better.

PROVE me wrong. In ALL these posts, NOTHING to refute their inferiority...nothing.

Well my tax dollars housed. fed, and clothed a whole lot of darkies in my lifetime, they OWE me. Actually, there's a good chance they got there via a quota, so, I'd rather have the white guy who EARNED his position.

Miserable and pathetic because I don't like blacks and Hispanics? I think it's YOU who are in the wrong place if you like and want to be around them, I'm in the perfect place...99% white...while it lasts...with people like you trying to destroy paradise. You CAN'T "share it" with them...it's been tried and it NEVER works. Stop trying to destroy a beautiful place by diversifying it into oblivion.
Just have to make sure that people see this. I have never met anyone like this in the Villages.
Old 09-08-2016, 09:28 AM
n/a

Quote:
Just have to make sure that people see this. I have never met anyone like this in the Villages.
Believe me when I say he speaks for himself. I am sure that you realize that there is always one resident racist/bigot and at least one liberal troll on any political forum.
Old 09-08-2016, 12:10 PM
n/a

Quote:
Are you looking down at your crotch when you mention little man? If you knew me, you wouldn't say "little."
I have never been called a bigot, so you may be confused as to the post you are replying to. Defending the honor of a deceased lady does not make me a bigot. But, I realize that liberals have a limited vocabulary and over use the terms "hate" and "bigot."
It's the ONLY words they know...they answer everything with them.

Quote:
Sure you have...99% of the people here are white...MOST of us...well the men...think like this. Beta men won't argue with their wives so the wives think they agree. That's why you think everyone thinks like you. It's their "PC public facade".

Someone earlier mentioned how people change when they let their guard down and she was shocked at what they said. "There's relationship George and then there's independent George" There's also public George and private George. Get it?

Quote:
Believe me when I say he speaks for himself. I am sure that you realize that there is always one resident racist/bigot and at least one liberal troll on any political forum.
Keep believing that...I just wish they'd start to DO something, we're being overrun with invading Hispanics.

Tags
age, replaced, satan

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.