Saturday Night Live and Trump's Press Secretary.

Old 02-05-2017, 09:21 AM
n/a

Default Saturday Night Live and Trump's Press Secretary.

02/04/17 SNL White house Press Briefing - YouTube

This is priceless.
Old 02-05-2017, 09:24 AM
n/a

Trully amazing the level of trash some are willing to associate with their communication......the bar cannot get any lower.
Old 02-05-2017, 09:29 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Trully amazing the level of trash some are willing to associate with their communication......the bar cannot get any lower.
That's extremely amusing given what Donald Trump said and did to get into the White House. He lied, bullied and conned his way into the most powerful position in the world and now he is messing it up in the worst ways possible.
Old 02-05-2017, 09:38 AM
n/a

Quote:
That's extremely amusing given what Donald Trump said and did to get into the White House. He lied, bullied and conned his way into the most powerful position in the world and now he is messing it up in the worst ways possible.
Oh Tal...you're such a naive...

Trump is there because the powers that REALLY run things WANTED him there. There were a whole bunch who could have gotten elected...the real "rulers" didn't/don't care which...they "own" them all.

Hillary maybe didn't get in because SHE'S the rogue to them...not as easily controlled.

Trump "owns" a LOT of stuff, he wants more stuff...he's the perfect man for the job. They can destroy him or double his wealth...if he plays ball...he will prosper.

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss. Another crooked guy there to make a name for himself.

No...it's NOT different this time.
Old 02-05-2017, 09:56 AM
n/a

Quote:
What he did to get into the WH? Nothing any different than any of the rest of the candidates on either side.....no difference at all.

If messing it up means doing what needs to be done that a career politician would never do.....or cracking down on the establishment.....and breaking out the cronies.....well that is what got him elected.

And the establishment is taking great joy at how easily, with the help of the main stream media, they are able to successfully pull the wool over the average American's (and below) ability to think Trump is the issue.

Think about it.....you are being had and willingly contributing to the ruse!
Old 02-05-2017, 10:03 AM
n/a

This is a good read on our politically charged and uneven and unstable situation right now.....AND it is NOT all anti Trump but I share this with all of you who blindly support the methods especially on this ban...

"Last week’s executive order on immigration continues to reverberate. There was no Republican in Washington — not one, on the Hill or within the party structure — who did not privately call the order a disaster. Its public defenders argue it put force and focus on efforts to make America safer, that it was long-promised, that it’s a pause, not a ban, and one of relatively narrow scope. But it could have been done without such expense if it had been done without surprise and with coordination."

Peggy Noonan: In Trump's Washington, Nothing Feels Stable — The Patriot Post

Adore and idolize this man, if you wish for unknown reasons, but at least have the common sense and value to understand whaat this man is doing to our country.

Read the article
Old 02-05-2017, 10:25 AM
n/a

Quote:
This is a good read on our politically charged and uneven and unstable situation right now.....AND it is NOT all anti Trump but I share this with all of you who blindly support the methods especially on this ban...

"Last week’s executive order on immigration continues to reverberate. There was no Republican in Washington — not one, on the Hill or within the party structure — who did not privately call the order a disaster. Its public defenders argue it put force and focus on efforts to make America safer, that it was long-promised, that it’s a pause, not a ban, and one of relatively narrow scope. But it could have been done without such expense if it had been done without surprise and with coordination."

Peggy Noonan: In Trump's Washington, Nothing Feels Stable — The Patriot Post

Adore and idolize this man, if you wish for unknown reasons, but at least have the common sense and value to understand whaat this man is doing to our country.

Read the article
Thanks for the link. I like intelligent contributions to the discussion. And I still believe that Trump's campaign was the oddest I have seen since the 1970s.

And he not only filled the swamp he brought in the sewer with Bannon. His actions over the past two weeks are anything but anti-establishment. He is for big banks and breaks for the .0005 percent of his billionaire friends. I have seen next to nothing that he has done that will actually help most of the people who voted for this con man.
Old 02-05-2017, 10:34 AM
n/a

Quote:
Thanks for the link. I like intelligent contributions to the discussion. And I still believe that Trump's campaign was the oddest I have seen since the 1970s.

And he not only filled the swamp he brought in the sewer with Bannon. His actions over the past two weeks are anything but anti-establishment. He is for big banks and breaks for the .0005 percent of his billionaire friends. I have seen next to nothing that he has done that will actually help most of the people who voted for this con man.
So the open borders allowing illegal immigration to continue is more acceptable than fixing that which is wrong or not working concerning who gets to come into this country or stay longer than authorized.

The simplest of tasks....fix what is wrong or not working with immigration......why is this being glossed over as OK or bad? Can you get into Mexico or Canada without the proper documentation? Can you enter any country requiring a visa, without one?

Just what is the BS that is being peddaled that suggests doing it right is a problem for some folks.

Get over having a GD Trump attack $hit fit and address the issue or the problem.

Immigration into and out of America is broken. Now just why is it an unacceptable inconvenience to make it right?
Old 02-05-2017, 11:45 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Melissa McCarthy does great physical comedy. And Spicer is a treasure trove of material for comedy.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk
Old 02-05-2017, 12:05 PM
n/a

Quote:
So the open borders allowing illegal immigration to continue is more acceptable than fixing that which is wrong or not working concerning who gets to come into this country or stay longer than authorized.

The simplest of tasks....fix what is wrong or not working with immigration......why is this being glossed over as OK or bad? Can you get into Mexico or Canada without the proper documentation? Can you enter any country requiring a visa, without one?

Just what is the BS that is being peddaled that suggests doing it right is a problem for some folks.

Get over having a GD Trump attack $hit fit and address the issue or the problem.

Immigration into and out of America is broken. Now just why is it an unacceptable inconvenience to make it right?
How is he fixing the problem? He policies are stupid with respect to immigration and intelligence gathering. You need people within the Muslim community to spy for you. They are not going to do that if you take away incentives for doing that dangerous work. Trump offers idiotic cures while not even really addressing the disease nor even talking about the right symptoms. The man is a snake oil salesman. One bottle fixes everything as long as it has TRUMP on it.
Old 02-05-2017, 12:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
Melissa McCarthy does great physical comedy. And Spicer is a treasure trove of material for comedy.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk
Most of the Trump people are. I do feel sorry for Ivanka Trump as she seems like a decent, smart and caring woman along with her husband.
Old 02-05-2017, 12:53 PM
n/a

Quote:

That's the point. It ain't broken. Try spending some time in an American Embassy some time and watch the process work. Wow, someone says it's broken as an excuse for those that wish to jump the line and not pay for the service and everyone says the system is broken. What ignorance!

You don't go into a store and walk out without paying because the line is too long.
Old 02-05-2017, 03:10 PM
n/a

The cold open is a stitch. The phone call with Robert Mugabe in Zimbabwe is classic turnaround.

Oval Office Cold Open - SNL - YouTube

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Old 02-05-2017, 04:16 PM
n/a

A lot of lateral arabesque talk and BS.

Are the immigration laws being enforced? Yes or no...pick ONE!

Is the border between Mexico and the USA out of control with illegals coming over by the thousands? Yes or no!

Are visa's being ignored and people staying past the allowed date? Yes or no!

No partisan pandering or changing the subject to anything else. Whether one is an R or a D it is obvious the borders of the USA and the related immigration laws are not being enforced.

As far as shutting down the enrty from Obama's seven mostly muslim countries until such time as the vetting is appropriate.....now just what the hell is wrong with that?
Nothing!

Just the Clinton losing supporters, the establishment that has something to lose if the laws are enforced and as we all know the medias assignment to tar and feather anything Trumps produces.

All that partisan BS and whinning aside......the immigration steps proposed are reasonable expectations......of law abiding Americans. Somebody inconvenienced in the process....too bad...wait their turn or go back home!!
Old 02-05-2017, 06:28 PM
n/a

Quote:

GOPers lost their sense of humor I thought it was funny!!!!!! She even looked like Spicer. They all keep on boasting about BUMPS ( TRUMP-BANNON ) campaigne promises he made that he's keeping. I still have my list I made. He said in his "FIRST HOUR besides the WALL and MOOSE LAMBS, my favorite, and everyones favorite should be TERM LIMITS!!!!! What happened to that?

So far all that has been accomplished is 1.Coal mines can now dump mining debris into nearby streams. 2. Social Security recipients with mental disabilities have had extended gun background checks done away with. So far this administration has done nothing to keep us safe from those already here!

Tags
live, night, press, secretary, trumps

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.