Say what you will about Hillary BUT

Old 05-02-2017, 01:12 PM
n/a

Default Say what you will about Hillary BUT

She has more class in her little finger than Trump has in his whole body.
Just listened to women's forum on CNN and couldn't help but wonder how different our world would be if 3 million more votes actually meant something to our election..Before you go on and on and on about emails (nothing found) or Bengahzi (again nothing proven) that leaves all Trump supporters with the true reason you hate her, she is a woman.
Old 05-02-2017, 01:39 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by jebartle View Post

Just listened to women's forum on CNN and couldn't help but wonder how different our world would be if 3 million more votes actually meant something to our election..Before you go on and on and on about emails (nothing found) or Bengahzi (again nothing proven) that leaves all Trump supporters with the true reason you hate her, she is a woman.

My wife and daughter are women. I don't hate them, or my 4 granddaughters. And I certainly don't hate the women who post on TOTV, or women in general. Hate is a very strong word.

I'm pleased that Hillary lost, but NOT because she is a woman.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Old 05-02-2017, 01:44 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
For whatever the reason, it's clear that an awful lot of Chump supporters hated Hillary...more than they love this country.

And as far as "having more class" than Trump, that really is too low of a bar to use...as a rock has more class than he does.
Old 05-02-2017, 03:56 PM
n/a

Quote:
You actually want to go there? You are only showing how stupidly ignorant you are. Almost everyone knows that Killary has a vulgar and filthy mouth on her. This is not coming from one or even a few people that have known her, but lots of witnesses. Wow, how can someone like you exist in traffic without being splattered all over the highway?
And please forgive me for calling you STUPID but anyone that witnessed ANY of the hearings and read any of the results and read any of the emails, knows that she is guilty of more than one felony. She even admitted to the violations in public and said she was "sorry." There was ample evidence to convict her over and over again, but D.C. is so corrupt that they did not even indict her.

Hillary is a scumbag that does not deserve to breath Free American air. Wow, you are such a fool!
Old 05-02-2017, 04:01 PM
n/a

and
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_5944.jpg (58.7 KB, 5 views)
Old 05-02-2017, 04:01 PM
n/a

Quote:
For whatever the reason, it's clear that an awful lot of Chump supporters hated Hillary...more than they love this country.

And as far as "having more class" than Trump, that really is too low of a bar to use...as a rock has more class than he does.
Have I called you STUPID yet? If not..........

Hate Hilary? Perhaps some might dislike her, maybe even a lot. But, your stupid sissy, liberal overuse of "hate" is just plain pathetic.

Hiilary is a traitor and really should have been prosecuted. You are blind and deaf if you do not know that. Or, perhaps still in denial.

Hillary didn't get elected because of Hillary. Hillary is too lazy to hold office. And the American voter saw that too. The American voter also didn't trust her. She has no one to blame but herself. She could have had 100% of the vote in La, Chicago, NYC and D.C. and she still would not have been elected. She could have had three million more votes and still lost. Thank goodness our laws work that way. If you don't like our Constitution, then maybe YOU "HATE' it.
Old 05-02-2017, 04:12 PM
n/a

Hah
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_5945.JPG (29.9 KB, 6 views)
Old 05-02-2017, 06:34 PM
n/a

Quote:
Have I called you STUPID yet? If not..........

Hate Hilary? Perhaps some might dislike her, maybe even a lot. But, your stupid sissy, liberal overuse of "hate" is just plain pathetic.

Hiilary is a traitor and really should have been prosecuted. You are blind and deaf if you do not know that. Or, perhaps still in denial.

Hillary didn't get elected because of Hillary. Hillary is too lazy to hold office. And the American voter saw that too. The American voter also didn't trust her. She has no one to blame but herself. She could have had 100% of the vote in La, Chicago, NYC and D.C. and she still would not have been elected. She could have had three million more votes and still lost. Thank goodness our laws work that way. If you don't like our Constitution, then maybe YOU "HATE' it.
Oh the lying, obfuscation and hypocrisy.

Especially coming from the scumbag that stated they were...hoping that Hillary would die soon.

If you don't understand that is the very definition of 'hate'...then you're even dumber than I thought.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:

Tags
found, hillary

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.