The Scary Power of Nepotism in Trump's White House.

Old 06-04-2017, 08:29 AM
n/a

Thumbs up The Scary Power of Nepotism in Trump's White House.

The Scary Power of Nepotism in Trump’s White House | New Republic

Very interesting article.
Old 06-04-2017, 08:39 AM
n/a

He's a "son-in-law"...not blood. He likes the guy...enough to let him have his daughter. Dictators install BLOOD relatives.

You give Trump no choice...with all the hatred, the drive to screw up anything he does, the fervor to make him fail...what do you expect? He's got people he trusts which is probably a pretty short list considering the venom from the left.

You know I think ALL the politicians are crooks...I'm just trying to give you a reality check.
Old 06-04-2017, 08:44 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
He's a "son-in-law"...not blood. He likes the guy...enough to let him have his daughter. Dictators install BLOOD relatives.

You give Trump no choice...with all the hatred, the drive to screw up anything he does, the fervor to make him fail...what do you expect? He's got people he trusts which is probably a pretty short list considering the venom from the left.

You know I think ALL the politicians are crooks...I'm just trying to give you a reality check.
I actually like Ivanka Trump as a politician. She and I share some of the same concerns but both Ivanka and her husband seem very much part of Trump's policy making. Often for the good I will admit as anyone who can get Trump to not listen to the alt-right faction is a good thing.
Old 06-04-2017, 09:45 AM
n/a

The Kennedy's..............
Old 06-04-2017, 11:00 AM
n/a

Ivanka was very interested in my Project so I sent her easter greetings.
Old 06-04-2017, 11:20 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
You know NOT everything SCARY is dangerous or damaging....or do you?

As a matter of fact the concept that "everything is scary" is one of the reasons many kids today seek safe spaces and can't seem to deal with the simplest of deviations from their routine. It causes their head to explode.

You mean Hillary didn't get the job? OMG its so scary. Please don't tell me it was that awful person ...it was OMG

Bye now the family is going downtown for the kool #NeverTrump festival it "so fun" and "so morally right" to stand up against tyranny.

When I grow up I am going to be a community organizer just like Barrack Obama.

Personal Best Regards:

Tags
article, house, interesting, white, trumps

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.