Science March in Different Cities.

Old 04-23-2017, 06:36 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
He is making a cut to NIH.....NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR HEALTH...this is the source for much of the cancer research in our country.

His cuts are not as defined as yo want everyone to believe. He did not pick and choose. He just slashed the NIH which has nothing to do global warning.

As to immigration.....when he began to spout off in the primary, there was legislation one going to improve security at the border and have immigration reform.

Your hero mocked that....it was bi partisan by the way, and has destroyed that movement forever.

As far as nobody taking me seriously, I realize that you and Rubicon think you have all the information that matters..,,I realize you believe you two own the moral compass....I realize you two post on here and present FACTS...I realize I should be learning from you, and I apologize for the disrespect I give to you and Rubicon for posting FACTS and current information, which is accurate and up to date.

You two are really up to date and smart, and as you say...I am just stupid and know very little

Nailed it!

The main two that stand on their soapboxes and spew their opinions, without a shred of facts from links to legitimate sources...pretty much says it all.
Old 04-23-2017, 07:07 AM
n/a

Quote:

Nailed it!

The main two that stand on their soapboxes and spew their opinions, without a shred of facts from links to legitimate sources...pretty much says it all.
Why do you lash out at people rather than debate them? What fuels your interests in politics and world events? You seem angry all of the time at just about everything. Read back and see what percentage of your posts are positive.
Old 04-23-2017, 07:57 AM
n/a

Quote:
Oh? Why not give us some stats on how much the temperature is predicted to change in the next hundred years? About one degree? Oooh, I bet our children will really suffer. Wow, if you liberals do not have something ridiculous to worry about, your liberal shrinks would go broke.

NO, the ones with their head in the sand are those that think that the credit card payment will come due. You waste money on stupid studies and social programs like stupid art, and then complain about money being spent on valid expenses like defense.
They're so worried about global warming...something a LONG way out...they worry about the environment.

Yet they IGNORE the REAL threat...the Hispanicization of the country. We WILL be Mexico II within 30 years...ALL other problems are moot in comparison.

Quote:
Why do you lash out at people rather than debate them? What fuels your interests in politics and world events? You seem angry all of the time at just about everything. Read back and see what percentage of your posts are positive.
She's got nothing...nothing to defend what she hears from others. It's always someone else's opinion she quotes. I keep asking for the PROOF...the raw hard numbers...the places...the things...that they make better...I'm met with silence or some bullsh!t article full of opinion and little to no fact.

NONE of them can defend their position.

Liberals are women and minorities...the losers in life's roll of the dice...ganging up to bring down the winners of the genetic roulette wheel spin...white men.

Obsessed with how unfair we are to them...thereby PROVING we are the superior lording over...allowing...the inferior.

The pendulum WILL swing back...within 30 years...the minority men won't take your sh!t. I laugh at what you're actively giving up...the most freedom EVER...but it wasn't enough. You wanted MORE than half...more than equality. You'll end up with nothing. You've sentenced your granddaughters to living in a 3rd world minority controlled h3ll.

Obama fundamentally changed America all right...
Old 04-23-2017, 12:59 PM
n/a

Quote:

Why do you lie so much?

I get lots of belly laughs, as well as posting links to my serious posts...of which I have done numerous times.

Since YOU NEVER debate, especially with any links backing up your opinion...I guess I also have to ask what makes you such a flaming hypocritel?

Deepest Sincere Wishes:

Tags
day, cities, march, science

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.