Scott Walker Interviews

Old 04-21-2015, 05:52 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
I'm not familiar with any Hillary Clinton's accomplishments as Secretary of State, perhaps you could enlighten me.

Read a newspaper and enlighten yourself.

Or, if you're the lazy type, google Hillary and choose among thousands of links
Old 04-21-2015, 05:55 PM
n/a

Quote:
Liberal lefty tactics 101 ... smear and ridicule the opponent, especially the candidate you fear the most 😳

LOL - the Dems fear Walker?

A few weeks ago they feared The Canuck. And a week after that they feared the Paul kid.

After what was reported today, Walker is the Koch brothers anointed water boy
Old 04-21-2015, 06:34 PM
n/a

Quote:
Great answer!

Even before Hillary said she was running for President, the Republicans abd Tea Party was smearing and ridiculing her. From your ill-written post, Mrs. Clinton is the opponent The Republicans fear most!
I'm afraid you've committed yet another grammatical error with your phraseology
Old 04-21-2015, 07:35 PM
n/a

Quote:
Tea parties love candidates like Palin and WaLaker as they possess the same intellectual capacity as themselves. They are afraid of educated people because they don't understand them and faux news has conditioned them to be wary of science and intellectualism. Remember, Ebola will kill millions in the US, global warming is a lie, evolution is heresy, wealth will trickle down to the middle and lower classes, fluoridation of the water is a communist plot, immunization of children is a killer, the only way to stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun, And on and on, the anti-intellectualism of the far right is truly laughable, were it not so hideous.
The "intellectualism" of the Left has degraded into Stasi-like police state tactics on the campus intended to suppress free speech ... and enlightened liberals now mandate "gender neutral" bathrooms to cite but two examples.

You guys are slowly going insane ...
Old 04-21-2015, 08:12 PM
n/a

Quote:
Read a newspaper and enlighten yourself.

Or, if you're the lazy type, google Hillary and choose among thousands of links
So, the answer is none. Just as I thought.
Old 04-21-2015, 08:44 PM
n/a

Do you have any idea how inane such comments sound?

Quote:
LOL - the Dems fear Walker?

A few weeks ago they feared The Canuck. And a week after that they feared the Paul kid.

After what was reported today, Walker is the Koch brothers anointed water boy
Old 04-21-2015, 09:58 PM
n/a

Walker is Koch's puppet. Always has been and always will be.
Old 04-22-2015, 06:17 AM
n/a

That is just a stupid statement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fraugoofy View Post
Old 04-22-2015, 07:33 AM
n/a

Quote:
I've noticed over the years that liberals/democrats often refer to a "bogeyman" of some type in their political world. They seem to have some type of deep psychological need to run against, rail against or project hate towards some type of "bad guy.' It's like they seem to equate many of their troubles in life with outside evil forces, as opposed to the loser that they look at in the mirror each morning.

A few examples of objects or people to focus their liberal hate on would be:

- Big Oil
- Big Pharma
- Big Corporations
- Big Business
- the Koch Brothers
- the 1%
- Old white males

Muslims historically have shown a need to throw stones (literally) at objects they consider to be "devils" but I think this liberal phenomenon is different.

Can anyone provide insight as to what motivations or psychological needs impel our liberal friends to engage in this type behavior?
Old 04-22-2015, 07:45 AM
n/a

Default It

Quote:
I've noticed over the years that liberals/democrats often refer to a "bogeyman" of some type in their political world. They seem to have some type of deep psychological need to run against, rail against or project hate towards some type of "bad guy.' It's like they seem to equate many of their troubles in life with outside evil forces, as opposed to the loser that they look at in the mirror each morning.

A few examples of objects or people to focus their liberal hate on would be:

- Big Oil
- Big Pharma
- Big Corporations
- Big Business
- the Koch Brothers
- the 1%
- Old white males

Muslims historically have shown a need to throw stones (literally) at objects they consider to be "devils" but I think this liberal phenomenon is different.

Can anyone provide insight as to what motivations or psychological needs impel our liberal friends to engage in this type behavior?
Is based on tha actions of the aforementioned categories of course!
Old 04-22-2015, 07:48 AM
n/a

Quote:

How incredibley accurate an observation of repeatedly demonstrated behavior.

Unfortunately we also know from the demonstrated behavior to expect no answer. Or the usual violent swing of suject matter to anything unrelated, unintended or not germain to the question.

To be polite one can only assume the behavior to be sad on so many levels.
Old 04-22-2015, 08:09 AM
n/a

I am a Republican by nature and I still can't stand Scott Walker, that's how bad his politics are.
Old 04-22-2015, 08:11 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fraugoofy View Post
I am a Republican by nature and I still can't stand Scott Walker, that's how bad his politics are.
Can you provide a couple of specifics that you do not like?
Old 04-22-2015, 10:46 AM
n/a

Quote:
I think that is largely because he took on the teachers' unions and you did not find that to be in your own personal interest ... which is understandable on one level.
Old 04-22-2015, 10:50 AM
n/a

Quote:
I think that is largely because he took on the teachers' unions and you did not find that to be in your own personal interest ... which is understandable on one level.

Maybe it was because Walker said he could be commander-in-chief because he is an Eagle scout, or because Walker compared his kindergarten teachers to ISSL members. This guy needs to go back and finish his college education. Even Sarah Palin got a degree after attending six different colleges.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.