Seems A Little Overstated to Me.

Old 06-21-2017, 06:40 AM
n/a

Default Seems A Little Overstated to Me.

Jon Ossoff's Loss in Georgia Is a Gut Punch for Democrats - The Atlantic

We will see what Mueller has to say about Donald John Trump. Robert Mueller terrifies President Trump. Of course he wants him gone.
Old 06-21-2017, 06:44 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
You're up early enough to work. Now, go find a job. Make your Republican mama proud.
Old 06-21-2017, 06:53 AM
n/a

Lawyers Robert Mueller hired for the Trump-Russia investigation - Business Insider

Something else about Robert Mueller.
Old 06-21-2017, 07:01 AM
n/a

Jeh Johnson: Russia and Putin used cyberattacks to influence the US election - Business Insider

And this is very interesting.

The opponents in the Georgia election especially the Republican one seems to have tried to not mention the gorilla in the room of Donald John Trump.

Maybe she Karen Handel - Wikipedia will do a good job for the people there. We will see. And I hope that her and her followers are checking out what kind of materials libraries in that area have for survivors/victims of crimes. Part of my massive 224 613 Project of 26.5 years or so. Almost as old as Jon Ossoff. It was the Republicans who helped me the most in the 1990s with this 224 613 Project by the way. Not the Democrats. Some Democrats are more focused on the rights of the defendants. These are important too but usually have been met by many groups working for their interests. The Honorable Senator Orrin Hatch, for instance, sent me a very useful letter February 3, 1993. http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k2...psbebik9o4.jpg

Check out my stuff on the 224 613 Project. It is pretty cool. American Association of Law Libraries Past Conventions 6416 unique views. I am assuming these are unique.
Old 06-21-2017, 07:42 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Jeh Johnson: Russia and Putin used cyberattacks to influence the US election - Business Insider

And this is very interesting.

The opponents in the Georgia election especially the Republican one seems to have tried to not mention the gorilla in the room of Donald John Trump.

Maybe she Karen Handel - Wikipedia will do a good job for the people there. We will see. And I hope that her and her followers are checking out what kind of materials libraries in that area have for survivors/victims of crimes. Part of my massive 224 613 Project of 26.5 years or so. Almost as old as Jon Ossoff. It was the Republicans who helped me the most in the 1990s with this 224 613 Project by the way. Not the Democrats. Some Democrats are more focused on the rights of the defendants. These are important too but usually have been met by many groups working for their interests. The Honorable Senator Orrin Hatch, for instance, sent me a very useful letter February 3, 1993. http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k2...psbebik9o4.jpg

Check out my stuff on the 224 613 Project. It is pretty cool. American Association of Law Libraries Past Conventions 6416 unique views. I am assuming these are unique.
Ass u me. Not unique idiot. Just because your re-views are not immediately counted it does not mean unique.

Learn how the views work with regard to the forum software.

Wackadoodle
Old 06-21-2017, 07:50 AM
n/a

17 views now of this thread. A little test. How long will this stay at 17?
Old 06-21-2017, 08:16 AM
n/a

If you did 1 minute of research into dragonbyte software

" Guest views cannot be tracked and may result in the same guest viewing multiple times and thereby increasing the total disproportionally"

There are many other statements in the software manual which prove you are WRONG
Old 06-21-2017, 08:17 AM
n/a

Idiot wackadoodle
Old 06-21-2017, 08:19 AM
n/a

You have no Herculean project, you have no project.

Get a job to make your Republican mama happy.

You qualify to work, repeat after me, "Would you like French fries with that order."
Old 06-21-2017, 08:43 AM
n/a

50 views now.

224 613 Project. That Megan Boone sure is a lovely person. Really like the details in the show Blacklist. The Blacklist (TV series - Wikipedia)
Old 06-21-2017, 10:45 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allegiance View Post
You have no Herculean project, you have no project.

Get a job to make your Republican mama happy.

You qualify to work, repeat after me, "Would you like French fries with that order."
Excellent point
Old 06-21-2017, 12:23 PM
n/a

Mueller worked for Hillary on her collusion with the Russians. It was Mueller that was to deliver a sample of nuclear material to the Russians in secret that was exposed by one of Hillary's Secret cables that showed up on Wikileaks. Time for Mueller to recuse himself from the investigation.

Tags
mueller, john, donald, trump, overstated

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.