Republicans are their own worst enemy!

Old 03-06-2015, 08:06 PM
n/a

Default Republicans are their own worst enemy!

I am sure the following is biased, but what I feel is important is the message...loud and clear:

Pelosi shows Democrats how to wield power despite House GOP majority - The Washington Post

It is one thing to be divided. It is another for the opposition to be successful in using to their gain.

Additionally for the Democrats to hold the line anticipating a cave in by Boener and the having him cave is just pi$$ poor negotiating and lack of courage.

Such a pity to see that we cannot unite to promote the causes we so firmly believe in.

Shame on the republicans!
Old 03-07-2015, 10:01 AM
n/a

Many knock Pelosi, some viciously, but she gets what she wants done. She has to be admired for that. I don't dislike Boehner at all, but I think he is weak in rallying his troops.
Old 03-07-2015, 10:10 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi-Town View Post
Many knock Pelosi, some viciously, but she gets what she wants done. She has to be admired for that. I don't dislike Boehner at all, but I think he is weak in rallying his troops.
Speaker Boehner can't even get his own bills to the floor. He had to pull the abortion bill, a border security bill and others. A week ago the house's own three week extension for Homeland Security funding failed to pass. Exactly what bills has Boehner and the republican controlled congress been able to pass?
Old 03-07-2015, 10:26 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Speaker Boehner can't even get his own bills to the floor. He had to pull the abortion bill, a border security bill and others. A week ago the house's own three week extension for Homeland Security funding failed to pass. Exactly what bills has Boehner and the republican controlled congress been able to pass?
Um... KEYSTONE XL!
Old 03-07-2015, 04:37 PM
n/a

Republicans are in in tough situation, they cannot do anything a large block of voters might disagree with even if it is the right thing to do. The need to get re-elected is the driver. The only way they can keep house is continue to support the something for nothing tail spin this country is in now. We are missing the point entirely talking about Dems and Reps and it plays right into the problem.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.