Senator al franken is guilty of groping

Old 11-16-2017, 04:41 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Speaking of Obama, hear is a picture of Obama's speech writer Jon Favreau (L) having a little fun with a Hillary cutout shortly after the inauguration.
As far as is known, he was never reprimanded by the WH. One would think the Obama administration would show a little appreciation in recognition of how
hard she worked to ensure his election. But then...
And that is a big deal? You have effigies of Obama hung and this is a concern?

Lots of effigies of Donald John Trump are treated just as poorly. British Towns Are Burning Effigies Of Donald Trump
Old 11-16-2017, 04:55 PM
n/a

Quote:
And that is a big deal? You have effigies of Obama hung and this is a concern?

Lots of effigies of Donald John Trump are treated just as poorly. British Towns Are Burning Effigies Of Donald Trump
I agree with you 100%. There is no place in America for the abhorrent behavior displayed by the despicable white racist in the burning of Obama in effigies.

I disagree with you, strongly, that the unwanted groping, fondling and otherwise abusing women is "no big deal".
Old 11-16-2017, 04:59 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by billethkid View Post
Like the average male!!
One would expect a higher standard to judge for the President of the United States. Bill Clinton violated the Presidency and paid a price. But as a matter of decorum the President should lead by example of respect for the office and country.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Old 11-16-2017, 05:27 PM
n/a

Quote:
One would expect a higher standard to judge for the President of the United States. Bill Clinton violated the Presidency and paid a price. But as a matter of decorum the President should lead by example of respect for the office and country.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
That, sir, is a very good, concise and true statement.

The fundamental problem, as I see it, is: we were presented with a binary choice between two flawed candidates. I chose Trump primarily because of the Supreme Court.

I was concerned with "liberal" justices re-writing the constitution. Consider that because of the Kelo decision, you no longer have a constitutional right to own private property.
The government can now take your property for any reason, with "just" compensation of course.

To date, the "conservative" justices have generally sided with the constitution as written, which I favor.
Old 11-16-2017, 06:04 PM
n/a

Quote:
Not sure what you are talking about here? Donald John Trump is kind of the groper in chief. And has the morals of an alley cat.
First this thread was not about Trump and so we know you suffer from TDS. Secondly you state that you are not sure of what I speak and that is because you were too busy obsessing over telling me about Trump the groper.

what I said is that the nation as a whole is suffering from moral rot and we would be best to make those responsible accountable . bi-partisan blaming doesn't solve a thing.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 11-16-2017, 06:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
They need to get more of those lying women accusing Trump.

That is all liars..guess the selection process is lacking, and how stupid..those women have been complaining for years before he was in politics.

Smart guy, that Trump....he picked on nothing but liars
TDS its an epidemic. the nation as a whole suffers from moral rot

Personal Best Regards:
Old 11-16-2017, 06:09 PM
n/a

Quote:
I have never heard anyone ever defend either of them ever.

You suffer a bit from Clinton Derangement Syndrome.

You go way back for what reason.

We have double digit women being pushed aside and being called liars from the White House.......never a comment...

"While allegations of sexual misconduct against powerful men in recent weeks have drawn wide public support and prompted quick response, women who came forward during the presidential race with accusations against Donald J. Trump said they spent the past year feeling dismissed and forgotten.

“With Trump, it was all brushed under the rug,” said Temple Taggart, who claimed Mr. Trump kissed her on the mouth when she was competing in his Miss USA pageant in 1997.

But that could change if a defamation lawsuit brought by a woman who accused Mr. Trump of unwanted sexual advances is allowed to proceed in New York State Supreme Court, a legal ruling that could come before the end of the year."

Trump’s Female Accusers Feel Forgotten. A Lawsuit May Change That. - The New York Times
//////////////////////////////////

Personal Best Regards:
Old 11-16-2017, 06:17 PM
n/a

This thread like many of them always morphs into a Trump Derangement Syndrome sing along.

Trump will probably get the blame for Franken's behavior

Personal Best Regards:
Old 11-16-2017, 06:30 PM
n/a

Quote:
This thread like many of them always morphs into a Trump Derangement Syndrome sing along.

Personal Best Regards:
The thread is about Al Franken groping.

A serious charge, and he should suffer whatever the consequences might be.

HOWEVER, to suggest that your outrage over this charge against this sitting Senator to which he pleads guilty, is somehow not to be viewed in the prism of MULTIPLE charges of a very more serious nature against a sitting President, who has simply dismissed as LIARS his accusers is a bit ridiculous.

You know that, yet you continually approve, or simply ignore what he has done to these women, which sort of defines you.

Based on your previous posts, you are searching for a Clinton or a black person to criticize.

Neither exist. Ignoring these women who accuse Trump and making so much of Franken is in my mind, perhaps the worst of hypocrisy.
Old 11-16-2017, 06:32 PM
n/a

Quote:
You seem to be defending sexual assault and the like by making it sound like the normal way of doing things.
Women have no problem using sex to get what they want. These "ladies" were probably willing participants at the time...and now see a payday.

Quote:
There are some decent people I will bet in Congress. Donald John Trump is kind of the bottom of the barrel as far as morality is concerned. Granted William Jefferson Clinton was not much better as keeping it in his pants in concerned. Obama was very well behaved as far as his treatment of women is concerned.

Kennedy seemed to get around a lot as did various other Presidents.
Actually...NO...there are NO "decent" people in Congress. Some make it APPEAR they are...but they're not.
Old 11-16-2017, 06:39 PM
n/a

Quote:

Personal Best Regards:
I admit I share your Trump Syndrome.

I have, however, supplied many factual links and quotes, and videos to support those comments, and if you wish would be glad to post them again.

You, however, who speak of blacks and severely accuse anyone with the name of Clinton of crimes, not bad decisions but crimes.

You do all of that despite never supplying any backup at all. You simply plagerize other alt right sites, para phrase the Hannities of the world.

In addition, you are never able to even respond to posts on Trump. Never.

I prefer the side of facts, truth while you appear to relish conspiracy theories, racial overtones, and flat out lying.

My side is much cleaner.

If there was any such syndrome, you would be suffering from a desperate and incurable case of Clinton Derangement Syndrome.

Tags
senator, franken, fun, wiggle, groping

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.