Senator Bill Nelson.

Old 11-23-2017, 10:26 AM
n/a

Default Senator Bill Nelson.

U.S. Senator Bill Nelson | Serving Florida

Just looking more into this long term Florida U.S. Senator.

Bill Nelson - Wikipedia

NELSON, Clarence William (Bill) - Biographical Information
Old 11-23-2017, 10:28 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
U.S. Senator Bill Nelson | Serving Florida

Just looking more into this long term Florida U.S. Senator.

Bill Nelson - Wikipedia
Good idea, you have lots of work to do on this.....instead of finding your 1st job.
Old 11-23-2017, 10:30 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Like his stance on gun control.
Old 11-23-2017, 10:50 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by wackadoodle View Post
Like his stance on gun control.
What exactly do you like about it? Seriously, what do you know about guns and what makes you think anyone on here values your opinion?? You have not paid a dime toward the betterment of this country in 18 years...you are a "taker" and not a "giver" by any means. Your worthless 631 243 project has done nothing to help anyone but your own guilt ridden ego.
Do us all a favor - JUMP OFF A CLIFF...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 11-23-2017, 10:55 AM
n/a

Quote:
What exactly do you like about it? Seriously, what do you know about guns and what makes you think anyone on here values your opinion?? You have not paid a dime toward the betterment of this country in 18 years...you are a "taker" and not a "giver" by any means. Your worthless 631 243 project has done nothing to help anyone but your own guilt ridden ego.

Dirt banker bet your eating your holiday spam all by yourself, you sorry excuse for a human being!
Old 11-23-2017, 10:57 AM
n/a

Quote:

Recording this. CRIMINAL HARASSMENT. And suggestions of a threat to someone you often imply is mentally ill!!! You are telling me to commit suicide. That is one sick comment from a truly contemptible person. I hope that will be enough for the cops and/or the MODERATOR.
Old 11-23-2017, 11:01 AM
n/a

What is crap like this doing in this board?
Old 11-23-2017, 11:03 AM
n/a

Quote:
bog99 slime.
Old 11-23-2017, 11:06 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtbanker View Post

The Villages Florida

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-23-2017, 11:06 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by stupidbitch View Post
Dirt banker bet your eating your holiday spam all by yourself, you sorry excuse for a human being!
No spam today...have a full table of 9 family and friends coming by for the traditional turkey dinner with all the trimmings. A few neighbors are stopping by after dinner...you lost the bet!

Old 11-23-2017, 11:09 AM
n/a

Quote:
The Villages Florida

That is funny Wiotte. I like gallows humor at times.
Old 11-23-2017, 11:16 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by wackadoodle View Post
Recording this. CRIMINAL HARASSMENT. And suggestions of a threat to someone you often imply is mentally ill!!! You are telling me to commit suicide. That is one sick comment from a truly contemptible person. I hope that will be enough for the cops and/or the MODERATOR.
Your stretching that a bit...
I never imply you are mentally I'll, that's your doing.

Where did the phrase 'go jump off a cliff' come from? | Phrases

If there was a cliff anywhere near us, you would be too lazy to climb it. If someone told you "to go play in traffic"; Your so stupid, you would screw it up...worthless POS.

Old 11-23-2017, 11:34 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtbanker View Post
Your stretching that a bit...
I never imply you are mentally I'll, that's your doing.

Where did the phrase 'go jump off a cliff' come from? | Phrases

If there was a cliff anywhere near us, you would be too lazy to climb it. If someone told you "to go play in traffic"; Your so stupid, you would screw it up...worthless POS.

The Villages Florida

Old 11-23-2017, 12:03 PM
n/a

Quote:
Returning to to original post. I would have written him in 1991 but not sure if he answered. I will have to check my Facebook Photobucket array to see if I posted a reply from then Florida Representative Bill Nelson. I did get many replies from Florida officials over the years with my 224 613 Project.

And I want to say that it is libel to say I had anything to do with the railroading of Cathy Woods. I did not. I was a teenager and young twenty something when this was being heralded in the newspapers and in the courts. I had been going into libraries to find materials so that my fellow Earl Wooster HS and University of Nevada, Reno people could look for materials so that they could better handle that investigation emotionally and intellectually. I could not find much of anything. Even in the BYU Law School Library in 1982.

Tags
florida, long

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.