Senator Bob Corker vs. President Donald Trump

Old 10-10-2017, 08:50 AM
n/a

Corker is right. Trump is a serial liar who is dangerous for this country because of his huge but delicate ego. That's all that matters to him.

Tillerson is right. He's a moron.

That's bad enough, but even worse is that all of you Trumpanzees know he is a lying, immoral, narcissistic, buffoon but you still support him ("anybody but Hillary") as he leads us toward many dangerous fronts. Our standing in the world is diminished and getting worse with each passing day.

Thankfully we probably won't have to endure this man-child as our leader for four full years because Mueller's investigation will turn up collusion. He'll resign, and maybe go to jail. I predict that one year from today someone else will be the POTUS, and it won't be Pence because he will probably be caught up in the Russia mess as well. I'll borrow a commonly used phrase from the Tweeter In Chief. "We'll see."
Old 10-10-2017, 08:59 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Corker is right. Trump is a serial liar who is dangerous for this country because of his huge but delicate ego. That's all that matters to him.

Tillerson is right. He's a moron.

That's bad enough, but even worse is that all of you Trumpanzees know he is a lying, immoral, narcissistic, buffoon but you still support him ("anybody but Hillary") as he leads us toward many dangerous fronts. Our standing in the world is diminished and getting worse with each passing day.

Thankfully we probably won't have to endure this man-child as our leader for four full years because Mueller's investigation will turn up collusion. He'll resign, and maybe go to jail. I predict that one year from today someone else will be the POTUS, and it won't be Pence because he will probably be caught up in the Russia mess as well. I'll borrow a commonly used phrase from the Tweeter In Chief. "We'll see."
Compounding all of this, is the fact that so many so called "patriots" actually just ignore what is happening and continually talk about Obama or Clinton or some other type "scandal" they have heard of in order to deflect.

You cannot deflect this.....

This is the President of the United States, the most powerful man in the world, the "leader" of our country and the free world.....

Arguing, slinging personal barbs from our Oval Office to the chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations committee.

What must our allies and non allies think of us and our dysfunctional government and President
Old 10-10-2017, 09:11 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by cologal View Post
Oh yes, it was the liberal media being MEAN to President Trump. However, in this case, that old standby just doesn't work....

Trump Defends Puerto Rico Towel Toss | The Daily Caller

COPUFF
[emoji106]

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Old 10-10-2017, 09:17 AM
n/a

Quote:
Oh yes, it was the liberal media being MEAN to President Trump. However, in this case, that old standby just doesn't work....

Trump Defends Puerto Rico Towel Toss | The Daily Caller

COPUFF
I prefer the new york post's version...who is right? We could both post numerous sites that say the opposite...that is the problem with the media today.

Who is making something out of nothing? If I said "you had beautiful eyes" would you make a big deal because I did not mention they were green in color?

I mean really is the "towel" story worthy of the media attention it has garnered...NOPE!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 10-10-2017, 09:20 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi-Town View Post
Now, now, let's hear Trump's exact words:

Trump defends tossing paper towels in Puerto Rico - YouTube

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Oh for christs sake...no formal interviews with media since May! This is so wrong, way more wrong than anything else going on in our country...if your Chi anyways.

Old 10-10-2017, 09:22 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockface View Post
Compounding all of this, is the fact that so many so called "patriots" actually just ignore what is happening and continually talk about Obama or Clinton or some other type "scandal" they have heard of in order to deflect.

You cannot deflect this.....

This is the President of the United States, the most powerful man in the world, the "leader" of our country and the free world.....

Arguing, slinging personal barbs from our Oval Office to the chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations committee.

What must our allies and non allies think of us and our dysfunctional government and President
Nevermind the patriots in this country, how about all the liberal PARROTS that make so much drama over "towel" terminology and "formal" interviews!

Old 10-10-2017, 10:21 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtbanker View Post
I prefer the new york post's version...who is right? We could both post numerous sites that say the opposite...that is the problem with the media today.

Who is making something out of nothing? If I said "you had beautiful eyes" would you make a big deal because I did not mention they were green in color?

I mean really is the "towel" story worthy of the media attention it has garnered...NOPE!

Watch this YouTube video. Listen to Trump's words out of his own mouth. Can't help you much more than that.

Trump Defends Throwing Paper Towels to Puerto Ricans - YouTube

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Old 10-10-2017, 11:14 AM
n/a

Quote:

Several retiring Republicans all say the same thing about Trump. They don't care since they're not up for reelection, so they tell the truth. Otherwise they are silent. You don't have many Republicans in Congress who step up and defend Trump. As one Republican Senator said "We all know what's going on here".
Old 10-10-2017, 11:19 AM
n/a

Quote:
Nevermind the patriots in this country, how about all the liberal PARROTS that make so much drama over "towel" terminology and "formal" interviews!

Sadly now I see you are in the stages of grief:

The stages of grief are denial, anger, bargaining, depression, and acceptance.

In an earlier post, You thought Trump had actually said the BEAUTIFUL TOWELS were PAPER. Upon further review that was incorrect...denial!

I would take this one as bargaining but I can consult a Ph.D. Psychologist if needed.

I once said you too, Dirt, it is very difficult to come to grips with someone you totally supported disappoints you. For me, that person was Ben Nighthorse Campbell the Democratic Senator from Colorado. First one elected in a long......long time. When it came time for his re-election he switched parties. I took it pretty hard, that is until years later when he ran a campaign ad accusing his opponent of being a flip-flopper, I just had to call his office and ask wasn't Ben the biggest flip-flopper of all? Never saw that ad again!

COPUFF
Old 10-10-2017, 12:28 PM
n/a

Quote:
Sadly now I see you are in the stages of grief:

The stages of grief are denial, anger, bargaining, depression, and acceptance.

In an earlier post, You thought Trump had actually said the BEAUTIFUL TOWELS were PAPER. Upon further review that was incorrect...denial!

I would take this one as bargaining but I can consult a Ph.D. Psychologist if needed.

I once said you too, Dirt, it is very difficult to come to grips with someone you totally supported disappoints you. For me, that person was Ben Nighthorse Campbell the Democratic Senator from Colorado. First one elected in a long......long time. When it came time for his re-election he switched parties. I took it pretty hard, that is until years later when he ran a campaign ad accusing his opponent of being a flip-flopper, I just had to call his office and ask wasn't Ben the biggest flip-flopper of all? Never saw that ad again!

COPUFF
Go ahead consult with your psychiatrist... You're totally wrong about me being in denial. I'm happy with the job Trump is doing!
You guys just keep focusing on the important stuff; whether or not he referred to paper towels as paper towels or towels.... good thing they were soft!

Old 10-10-2017, 02:49 PM
n/a

Quote:
Go ahead consult with your psychiatrist... You're totally wrong about me being in denial. I'm happy with the job Trump is doing!
You guys just keep focusing on the important stuff; whether or not he referred to paper towels as paper towels or towels.... good thing they were soft!

Nope, I don't like Psychiatrists...its Ph.D. Psychologists for me!

Good deflection, Dirt, the string was taking a poll on who was lying Trump or Corker. I took Corker. You asked for an example of Trump lying. I said "beautiful soft towels". You said "he said they were paper". But in the link he didn't....

COPUFF
Old 10-10-2017, 03:11 PM
n/a

Quote:
Nope, I don't like Psychiatrists...its Ph.D. Psychologists for me!

Good deflection, Dirt, the string was taking a poll on who was lying Trump or Corker. I took Corker. You asked for an example of Trump lying. I said "beautiful soft towels". You said "he said they were paper". But in the link he didn't....

COPUFF
He has lied about a lot more important stuff.
Old 10-10-2017, 03:26 PM
n/a

Quote:

Trump got elected with minority support from the American electorate, and most of his efforts thus far are focused on energizing and solidifying the 40 percent of Americans who were with him, primarily by attacking the 60 percent who were not,” Republican pollster Whit Ayres said. “That is great for his supporters, but it makes it very difficult to accomplish anything in a democracy.” Catering to those core voters who revel in the chaos also risks blowing up a fragile political coalition. “We have been watching the slow-motion breakup of the Republican Party, and Trump is doing what he can to speed it up,” said veteran pollster Patrick Caddell.
Old 10-10-2017, 04:47 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellincf View Post
Trump got elected with minority support from the American electorate, and most of his efforts thus far are focused on energizing and solidifying the 40 percent of Americans who were with him, primarily by attacking the 60 percent who were not,” Republican pollster Whit Ayres said. “That is great for his supporters, but it makes it very difficult to accomplish anything in a democracy.” Catering to those core voters who revel in the chaos also risks blowing up a fragile political coalition. “We have been watching the slow-motion breakup of the Republican Party, and Trump is doing what he can to speed it up,” said veteran pollster Patrick Caddell.
Trump got 76.4% of working America
Old 10-10-2017, 07:24 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by affald View Post
Trump got 76.4% of working America

Yes, the easiest crowd to fool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tags
bob, president

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.