Send a NICE postcard to the POTUS on Thursday.

Old 03-13-2017, 04:12 PM
n/a

Default Send a NICE postcard to the POTUS on Thursday.

Join the movement to send a kind postcard to President Trump on Thursday. Just in case you forgot..and I doubt it, the address is;

1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, DC

Incoming................
Old 03-13-2017, 04:15 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Join the movement to send a kind postcard to President Trump on Thursday. Just in case you forgot..and I doubt it, the address is;

Washington, DC

Incoming................
Unsigned, maybe.
Old 03-13-2017, 04:27 PM
n/a

George Soros sure has slipped a little on the quality of his flash mob performances. Are you sure he didn't suffer a stroke?
Old 03-13-2017, 06:40 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by GraceLess

Washington, DC

Incoming................
Don't forget to say something like...

"We Chump cultists are still behind you as you lie, obfuscate and surround yourself with gutter scum...in trying to make Russia Great Again."

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 03-14-2017, 07:21 AM
n/a

Quote:

"We Chump cultists are still behind you as you lie, obfuscate and surround yourself with gutter scum...in trying to make Russia Great Again."

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
There you go...getting it backwards again...

The D party is the party full of gutter scum...aren't they the party of the minorities? Don't the minorities mostly live as/in gutter scum?

Would you compare the villages a majority Trump supporters to ANY comparatively populated Clinton supporters? A 90% Trump supporter area will be full of white people. A 90% Clinton supporter area will be an inner city ghetto. Disagree? Find me a city of over 100,000 that is 90% minority...and I'll show you a place FULL of gutter scum...who voted for Clinton.

You project onto others...you...what you are. You call others what you are. Hypocrite, racist, sexist...that's YOU.

You hate white men...I get it...it's because we're ALWAYS better than you. You can NEVER beat us or equal us. It's loathing from jealousy. It's why you must tear down the standards and add quotas. To MAKE yourselves artificially "equal".

Women should have just done as nature intended...had kids and raised them. Instead of forcing themselves into everything else...when they're not good at it. You're GOOD at being mothers, raising, educating your children, you've LOST that ability that instinct, through social engineering, you've been told over and over that you are equal and you SHOULD be out there acting like men. Playing sports, creating businesses, a career. But that's NOT what you're good at and the NEED for quotas proves it. When nobody wants to hire you...because you suck...you FORCE quotas. PROVING you're "equality". You're all delusional. You think lowering every standard so you can do it...makes you an equal. It doesn't.

The gutter scum are on your side.
Old 03-15-2017, 10:41 AM
n/a

Quote:

The D party is the party full of gutter scum...aren't they the party of the minorities? Don't the minorities mostly live as/in gutter scum?

Would you compare the villages a majority Trump supporters to ANY comparatively populated Clinton supporters? A 90% Trump supporter area will be full of white people. A 90% Clinton supporter area will be an inner city ghetto. Disagree? Find me a city of over 100,000 that is 90% minority...and I'll show you a place FULL of gutter scum...who voted for Clinton.

You project onto others...you...what you are. You call others what you are. Hypocrite, racist, sexist...that's YOU.

You hate white men...I get it...it's because we're ALWAYS better than you. You can NEVER beat us or equal us. It's loathing from jealousy. It's why you must tear down the standards and add quotas. To MAKE yourselves artificially "equal".

Women should have just done as nature intended...had kids and raised them. Instead of forcing themselves into everything else...when they're not good at it. You're GOOD at being mothers, raising, educating your children, you've LOST that ability that instinct, through social engineering, you've been told over and over that you are equal and you SHOULD be out there acting like men. Playing sports, creating businesses, a career. But that's NOT what you're good at and the NEED for quotas proves it. When nobody wants to hire you...because you suck...you FORCE quotas. PROVING you're "equality". You're all delusional. You think lowering every standard so you can do it...makes you an equal. It doesn't.

What did your mother do to you, you hate her so much
Old 03-15-2017, 11:01 AM
n/a

Quote:
Just like a libturd lay the blame elsewhere, After reading Dons posts for a while I feel He has no need for outside influence to help Him form His opinions....
Old 03-15-2017, 11:18 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimwitdave View Post
Maybe it had more to do with your mother??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 03-15-2017, 11:28 AM
n/a

Quote:
Just like a libturd lay the blame elsewhere, After reading Dons posts for a while I feel He has no need for outside influence to help Him form His opinions....
My opinions come from life. Come from travel. Come from experience.

They NEVER answer me with cold hard numbers...always someone else's opinion.

BTW, from my early teens on...I could beat my mother in practically everything. I'm sure you could too.

What did my mother do "to me"...she taught me how to think on my own. Stating someone isn't your equal in something doesn't mean you hate them.

What is wrong with you liberals? Why is everything turned into such negative emotions? Why can't you just stick with the facts and discuss them?
Old 03-15-2017, 12:01 PM
n/a

Quote:
My opinions come from life. Come from travel. Come from experience.

They NEVER answer me with cold hard numbers...always someone else's opinion.

BTW, from my early teens on...I could beat my mother in practically everything. I'm sure you could too.

What did my mother do "to me"...she taught me how to think on my own. Stating someone isn't your equal in something doesn't mean you hate them.

What is wrong with you liberals? Why is everything turned into such negative emotions? Why can't you just stick with the facts and discuss them?
I have never heard anyone say this or even think it. It is very deeply upsetting.
Old 03-15-2017, 12:15 PM
n/a

Quote:
I have never heard anyone say this or even think it. It is very deeply upsetting.
Because you're a woman...and your teenage son most likely COULD beat you at pretty much anything.

You live in denial.
Old 03-15-2017, 06:21 PM
n/a

Quote:

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Boo hoo, crybaby........
Old 03-15-2017, 06:21 PM
n/a

Quote:

Old 03-15-2017, 06:22 PM
n/a

Quote:

Well, we all know that your mother spoiled you too much and protected you, so your turned into a libtard.

Tags
send, thursday, potus, nice, postcard

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.