How long will this go on

Old 01-03-2018, 08:01 AM
n/a

Default How long will this go on

Former US Director of National Intelligence James Clapper: “It’s pretty reprehensible” to refer to the Justice Department as the “deep state.” President Trump is talking about “career civil servants who are patriots dedicated to the country.”
Old 01-03-2018, 08:17 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Former US Director of National Intelligence James Clapper: “It’s pretty reprehensible” to refer to the Justice Department as the “deep state.” President Trump is talking about “career civil servants who are patriots dedicated to the country.”
Right...SURE they are...
Old 01-03-2018, 08:20 AM
n/a

Quote:
Right...SURE they are...
Yep...all hired 25 years or so ago simply to get Trump
Old 01-03-2018, 08:34 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockface View Post
Who was hired 25 years or so ago?
If you have a point, try not to be so ambiguous. State names and actions, throw your credibility on a particular person's actions...

You have dodged the question numerous times: who did you vote for and what did they promise to do for this country???

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 01-03-2018, 08:39 AM
n/a

Quote:
Wait a minute...did you not commend Clapper for his investigation into Crooked Hillary and his decision to not prosecute, than you complained when he reopened the investigation into Crooked Hillary's emails on the Wiener guy so close to the election, and now you value his opinion again???

It seems you just like Clapper when it looks anti Trump...

Old 01-03-2018, 08:44 AM
n/a

Quote:
Wait a minute...did you not commend Clapper for his investigation into Crooked Hillary and his decision to not prosecute, than you complained when he reopened the investigation into Crooked Hillary's emails on the Wiener guy so close to the election, and now you value his opinion again???

It seems you just like Clapper when it looks anti Trump...sn

I simply object to and condemn the President of the United States attacking his own country, flippantly and with such cavalier recklessness.

He is a mean spirited unamerican, draft dodging lying, incompetent boob.
Old 01-03-2018, 09:02 AM
n/a

Quote:
Imo he's talking about the political appointees hacks. You know the ones that meet secretly on tar Mac's with king of sexual predators talking about recipes. Then, low and behold the queen of lair's is off the hook 3 days later. Clapper is the prefect example.
Old 01-03-2018, 09:08 AM
n/a

Quote:
You have no clue how federal government hires directors. It's the good old boy system. Scratching backs and agenda's. Most high level GS positions are political posts. They have NOTHING ago do with the day to day operation of federal agencies. Those people in the pit are the heros of the government, not the agenda pushers.
Old 01-03-2018, 09:10 AM
n/a

Quote:
I simply object to and condemn the President of the United States attacking his own country, flippantly and with such cavalier recklessness.

Certainly agree with you about the character or lack of it of Donald John Trump.
Old 01-03-2018, 09:37 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockyrd View Post

No surprise, you still ignored the question: who did you vote for and what did they promise to do for this country to earn your vote?

Old 01-03-2018, 09:40 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtbanker View Post
No surprise, you still ignored the question: who did you vote for and what did they promise to do for this country to earn your vote?

It's a hard question.
Old 01-03-2018, 09:42 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allegiance View Post
It's a hard question.
Especially if you are a drama queen that did not vote...

Old 01-03-2018, 09:42 AM
n/a

Quote:
You have no clue how federal government hires directors. It's the good old boy system. Scratching backs and agenda's. Most high level GS positions are political posts. They have NOTHING ago do with the day to day operation of federal agencies. Those people in the pit are the heros of the government, not the agenda pushers.
Don't forget about the quotas...gotta have quotas...gotta have enough minorities. Where else are they going to get a high paying job?
Old 01-03-2018, 09:46 AM
n/a

Quote:

AND this would stop OUR President from attacking OUR country......

HOW ?

BUT our country is not your issue, is it ? Never has been
Old 01-03-2018, 02:16 PM
n/a

Quote:
AND this would stop OUR President from attacking OUR country......

HOW ?

BUT our country is not your issue, is it ? Never has been
AND your attacking of our president helps this country...
HOW?
But our country is not your issue, never has been.

Tags
president

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.