Serious question. Where can we continue political talk?

Old 01-04-2018, 05:47 PM
n/a

Default Serious question. Where can we continue political talk?

I have always believed political talk did not belong on totv.

I also believe that Trump will continue to be a great President and the Obama Clinton crime family will do down in infamy.

Where can we meet to carry on these great discussions so I can get the last laugh?

What forum? Create one now before this one is gone.

Hopefully 224 613, birthdays, movies and other wackadoodle issues will not follow.
Old 01-04-2018, 05:53 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I have always believed political talk did not belong on totv.

I also believe that Trump will continue to be a great President and the Obama Clinton crime family will do down in infamy.

Where can we meet to carry on these great discussions so I can get the last laugh?

What forum? Create one now before this one is gone.

Hopefully 224 613, birthdays, movies and other wackadoodle issues will not follow.
PoliticalForum.com - Forum for US and Intl Politics

Debate Politics Forums
Old 01-04-2018, 06:53 PM
n/a

Thank you . I am now Allegiance in debatepolitics.com

What is your communist name there? May I suggest Rockhead.
Old 01-04-2018, 07:06 PM
n/a

Quote:

You must have been quite the business leader.

Trite, foul mouthed, uninformed about real world, demeaning to anyone and everyone.

I have tried to reply to all your posts this week, and tried to do it the same way you ALWAYS have done. You hacpve no respect for anyone or anything. You feel that other posters are your toys to play with, and that makes you a disgusting person with a huge inferiority complex.

Doesn't it feel good to have someone ignore the stated subject or the direction of the thread, and have only one purpose...to demean others, insult as often as possible and to never offer one plausible thought to any thread.

That is how you have treated this forum...as your own little boys playroom. You have no respect for anyone except those who join you in insulting others or using foul language.

I wish you luck on those forums. I suppose you are simply looking for another playroom, because you are without a shadow of a doubt, a juvenile, no matter your chrnological age.

Now, please log in there and leave here quickly. You, and you especially although not alone, are reminders of what happens when you leave the door open. Vermin creep in.
Old 01-04-2018, 07:12 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockyrd View Post

Trite, foul mouthed, uninformed about real world, demeaning to anyone and everyone.

I have tried to reply to all your posts this week, and tried to do it the same way you ALWAYS have done. You hacpve no respect for anyone or anything. You feel that other posters are your toys to play with, and that makes you a disgusting person with a huge inferiority complex.

Doesn't it feel good to have someone ignore the stated subject or the direction of the thread, and have only one purpose...to demean others, insult as often as possible and to never offer one plausible thought to any thread.

That is how you have treated this forum...as your own little boys playroom. You have no respect for anyone except those who join you in insulting others or using foul language.

I wish you luck on those forums. I suppose you are simply looking for another playroom, because you are without a shadow of a doubt, a juvenile, no matter your chrnological age.

Now, please log in there and leave here quickly. You, and you especially although not alone, are reminders of what happens when you leave the door open. Vermin creep in.
Do you know why you use so many words to make such small points?

Small DlCK

Lol
Old 01-04-2018, 07:22 PM
n/a

Liberals don't want to have rational conversations on real policy issues. They want to rant about why they hate trumps personality.

Look at the economy, every aspect!
Look at terrorism.

Numbers 1 and 2 by far the top issues of concern.
Old 01-04-2018, 07:36 PM
n/a

Quote:

Actually I think he claimed to have been some kind of job counselor. I cannot fathom why the MODERATOR has given Allegiance a free pass on these Forums.
Old 01-04-2018, 07:39 PM
n/a

Quote:
Actually I think he claimed to have been some kind of job counselor. I cannot fathom why the MODERATOR has given Allegiance a free pass on these Forums.
You're allowed to spread your crap, it's only fair he gets to spread his..
Old 01-04-2018, 07:46 PM
n/a

Thanks, Rocky, for those links.
Old 01-04-2018, 07:47 PM
n/a

Quote:

Do you know how to add people to your ignore list? I find that to be the best solution when I don't want to see posts from unreasonable people.
Old 01-04-2018, 07:54 PM
n/a

Quote:

You should have stopped with the first sentence. He was nice enough to give you the info that you asked for with no commentary. I thought that was a nice gesture. He didn't have to answer at all. You really should apologize on that one.
Old 01-04-2018, 07:56 PM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
You should have stopped with the first sentence. He was nice enough to give you the info that you asked for with no commentary. I thought that was a nice gesture. He didn't have to answer at all. You really should apologize on that one.
The man is an immature troll.
Old 01-04-2018, 08:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
The man is an immature troll.
He appears to be an immature ANYTHING
Old 01-04-2018, 08:07 PM
n/a

Quote:
Do you know how to add people to your ignore list? I find that to be the best solution when I don't want to see posts from unreasonable people.
Yes...don't LIKE the truth...ignore it...pretend it's not there!

And you wonder why women get nowhere and constantly NEED someone to support them. You live in the land of delusion.
Old 01-04-2018, 09:30 PM
n/a

Quote:
Liberals don't want to have rational conversations on real policy issues. They want to rant about why they hate trumps personality.

Look at the economy, every aspect!
Look at terrorism.

Numbers 1 and 2 by far the top issues of concern.
And that statement above is exactly what liberals object to. By FAR the worst threat to our country is the deliberate attempt by a hostile foreign country to demolish our democracy. And yet, millions refuse to see the evidence before their eyes, refuting and disbelieving our own intelligence agencies. Trump has managed to destroy confidence in our courts, our judges, our FBI, our Department of Justice, and our free press.

Our economy is strong but it won't be so if China gets the upper hand, as it is moving to do, now that Trump is withdrawing US influence internationally. The "terrorism" threat is so overblown by Fox that it's laughable how cowardly conservatives reveal themselves to be. Most "terrorists" since 9/11 have been single white male American misfits.

China is calling for a global currency to replace the dominant dollar, showing a growing assertiveness on revamping the world economy ahead of next week's London summit. China calls for new global currency - ABC News

How China′s Xi upstaged Trump as the ′world leader′ | Asia | DW | 14.11.2017

https://www.economist.com/news/leade...has-more-clout

Tags
continue, great, political, talk

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.