Serious question. Where can we continue political talk?

Serious question. Where can we continue political talk?

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors




















» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
 
 
Thread Tools
  #11  
Old 01-04-2018, 07:54 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Thank you . I am now Allegiance in debatepolitics.com

What is your communist name there? May I suggest Rockhead.
You should have stopped with the first sentence. He was nice enough to give you the info that you asked for with no commentary. I thought that was a nice gesture. He didn't have to answer at all. You really should apologize on that one.

  #12  
Old 01-04-2018, 07:56 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
You should have stopped with the first sentence. He was nice enough to give you the info that you asked for with no commentary. I thought that was a nice gesture. He didn't have to answer at all. You really should apologize on that one.
The man is an immature troll.
Sponsored Links
  #13  
Old 01-04-2018, 08:06 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
The man is an immature troll.
He appears to be an immature ANYTHING
  #14  
Old 01-04-2018, 08:07 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Do you know how to add people to your ignore list? I find that to be the best solution when I don't want to see posts from unreasonable people.
Yes...don't LIKE the truth...ignore it...pretend it's not there!

And you wonder why women get nowhere and constantly NEED someone to support them. You live in the land of delusion.
  #15  
Old 01-04-2018, 09:30 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Liberals don't want to have rational conversations on real policy issues. They want to rant about why they hate trumps personality.

Look at the economy, every aspect!
Look at terrorism.

Numbers 1 and 2 by far the top issues of concern.
And that statement above is exactly what liberals object to. By FAR the worst threat to our country is the deliberate attempt by a hostile foreign country to demolish our democracy. And yet, millions refuse to see the evidence before their eyes, refuting and disbelieving our own intelligence agencies. Trump has managed to destroy confidence in our courts, our judges, our FBI, our Department of Justice, and our free press.

Our economy is strong but it won't be so if China gets the upper hand, as it is moving to do, now that Trump is withdrawing US influence internationally. The "terrorism" threat is so overblown by Fox that it's laughable how cowardly conservatives reveal themselves to be. Most "terrorists" since 9/11 have been single white male American misfits.

China is calling for a global currency to replace the dominant dollar, showing a growing assertiveness on revamping the world economy ahead of next week's London summit. China calls for new global currency - ABC News

How China′s Xi upstaged Trump as the ′world leader′ | Asia | DW | 14.11.2017

https://www.economist.com/news/leade...has-more-clout
  #16  
Old 01-05-2018, 08:04 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
And that statement above is exactly what liberals object to. By FAR the worst threat to our country is the deliberate attempt by a hostile foreign country to demolish our democracy. And yet, millions refuse to see the evidence before their eyes, refuting and disbelieving our own intelligence agencies. Trump has managed to destroy confidence in our courts, our judges, our FBI, our Department of Justice, and our free press.

Our economy is strong but it won't be so if China gets the upper hand, as it is moving to do, now that Trump is withdrawing US influence internationally. The "terrorism" threat is so overblown by Fox that it's laughable how cowardly conservatives reveal themselves to be. Most "terrorists" since 9/11 have been single white male American misfits.

China is calling for a global currency to replace the dominant dollar, showing a growing assertiveness on revamping the world economy ahead of next week's London summit. China calls for new global currency - ABC News

How China′s Xi upstaged Trump as the ′world leader′ | Asia | DW | 14.11.2017

https://www.economist.com/news/leade...has-more-clout
Did Russia send 100 million Hispanics here? No WE did that...liberals allowed that...and it WILL be the death of America.

Our economy is strong? We're bankrupt...we owe over $20 trillion...$60,000 for EVERY man,woman, and child. We "borrow" over a $ trillion each year to "pay the bills". America is f@cked.

Because we use the dollar's reserve status to control everyone else.

America IS a dead man walking...overrun by 3rd world minorities.
  #17  
Old 01-05-2018, 08:13 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Did Russia send 100 million Hispanics here? No WE did that...liberals allowed that...and it WILL be the death of America.

Our economy is strong? We're bankrupt...we owe over $20 trillion...$60,000 for EVERY man,woman, and child. We "borrow" over a $ trillion each year to "pay the bills". America is f@cked.

Because we use the dollar's reserve status to control everyone else.

America IS a dead man walking...overrun by 3rd world minorities.
From what country do you operate ?

What org do you represent ?

Have you ever been to America ?
  #18  
Old 01-05-2018, 09:17 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
From what country do you operate ?

What org do you represent ?

Have you ever been to America ?
Are YOU a clueless, delusional, ignorant, retard?

No?

Just a typical woman.

Have YOU ever BEEN to MLK Blvd in a city? No?

Have YOU ever BEEN in a black high school? No?

Then HOW can you say I'm wrong? GO there...SEE that you've been handed a pack of lies. The 99% of blacks are NOT equal in any way, shape, or form.
 

Tags
continue, great, political, talk

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:40 PM.