Sessions, my final answer, "I don't remember"

Old 06-13-2017, 03:26 PM
n/a

Default Sessions, my final answer, "I don't remember"

Oh my this is America's top cop! I thought De Vos, was top idiot, will to give that honor to Attrny. Gen. Sessions wins. He is a good reason why term limits should be mandatory. Our Congress is aging out, McCain, Feinstein, etc. btw, the roundtable fiasco reminds me of North Korean dictator and his puppets. Good lord, is this the best that we've got. Voters need to spend a little more time investigating their candidates. Hope 2018 is a turning point in draining the swamp. Wish we could start with the potus and his cabinet!
Old 06-13-2017, 03:30 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Oh my this is America's top cop! I thought De Vos, was top idiot, will to give that honor to Attrny. Gen. Sessions wins. He is a good reason why term limits should be mandatory. Our Congress is aging out, McCain, Feinstein, etc. btw, the roundtable fiasco reminds me of North Korean dictator and his puppets. Good lord, is this the best that we've got. Voters need to spend a little more time investigating their candidates. Hope 2018 is a turning point in draining the swamp. Wish we could start with the potus and his cabinet!
Jeannie. I like Nancy De Vos. She is trying to get us out from under all the things that are not working. Google America's ten top High Schools and they are all Charter Schools. The teachers union is weighing down American education.
Old 06-13-2017, 03:33 PM
n/a

Don't talk bad about teachers, boy might have a heart attack.
Old 06-13-2017, 03:41 PM
n/a

Quote:
Jeannie. I like Nancy De Vos. She is trying to get us out from under all the things that are not working. Google America's ten top High Schools and they are all Charter Schools. The teachers union is weighing down American education.
I fully realize these are all lies because they are in the American press but pretty well documented in the article.

"The people who best know the education advocacy work of Betsy DeVos, the billionaire tapped by President-elect Donald Trump to be his education secretary, are in Michigan, where she has been involved in reform for decades.

DeVos is a former Republican Party chairwoman in Michigan and chair of the pro-school-choice advocacy group American Federation for Children, and she has been a shining light to members of the movement to privatize public education by working to create programs and pass laws that require the use of public funds to pay for private school tuition in the form of vouchers and similar programs. She has also been a force behind the spread of charter schools in Michigan, most of which have recorded student test scores in reading and math below the state average.

A sobering look at what Betsy DeVos did to education in Michigan — and what she might do as secretary of education - The Washington Post

ALL a lie of course.....tell us what news agency in Ameria you trust and we will see what they say

This of course has to be untrue.....

"During the Republican Party presidential primaries for the 2016 election, DeVos initially donated to Jeb Bush and Carly Fiorina before eventually supporting Marco Rubio. In March 2016, DeVos described Donald Trump as an "interloper" and said that he "does not represent the Republican Party".[13]"

Betsy DeVos - Wikipedia
Old 06-13-2017, 03:45 PM
n/a

Quote:
You might want to read this from a Harvard study...but you wont....too long and it may disagree with your preset views.

http://www.law.harvard.edu/programs/..._dismissal.pdf
Old 06-13-2017, 03:46 PM
n/a

Quote:
Also curious where you got this information on how great DEVOS was ???? PLEASE.....

You do not trust our media so where did you get your information
Old 06-13-2017, 06:33 PM
n/a

So, the whole thread got hijacked after the first comment. Typical. Oh well, it's not worthy anyway. Just a circle j*** of libtards getting each other off.
Old 06-13-2017, 11:15 PM
n/a

Quote:
Also curious where you got this information on how great DEVOS was ???? PLEASE.....

You do not trust our media so where did you get your information
Someone told her...of course.

Most likely a relative who has a low level job...at a highly biased cable news company.

DeVos is an idiot who is totally unqualified for the position she has been given.

The only reason she even received the appointment, was payoff for her and her husbands political donations.

The fact that she would prefer a total voucher system, whereby the poorer people's kids would get even a worse education than they do now...would overwhelm her supposedly Christian heart with joy.
Old 06-13-2017, 11:35 PM
n/a

Quote:
Hmmm....teachers unions weighing down American education? I think not. My wife, an Public School elementary teacher for 38 years was revered by the parents in the school district, most of whom requested her for the younger siblings of children that she had already taught. If you think that teachers are overpaid, think again. They are ONLY paid for the days they teach: 180 days. So, let's do a mathematical experiment; If you pay a teacher what you would pay your babysitter......let's say $5.00/hr.
The teacher now has 30 children for 6 hours per day: so 30 Children X $5.00/hour X 6 hours/day X 180 Day=$162,000.00. Most teachers will start their careers at $25,000 and will end about $80,000. Not nearly what you would pay a babysitter.....but teachers need a college education, certifications, most actually contribute their own money to buy supplies......and the reason your child is NOT getting a good education, is because YOU think that teachers are getting paid too much, and you don't want to pay taxes to pay for their salaries. Did you also know that teachers in over 30 states will NEVER get Social Security after they retire? and they will not be eligible for their portion of their spouse's social security either.

So, why do we have legislators who feel this way?.."Republican Lawmaker to Teachers: If You Want a Better Life, Get a Second Job
https://www.labor411.org/411-blog/15...t-a-second-job

Most of my teacher friends DO GET A SECOND JOB just to survive......
Old 06-14-2017, 06:12 AM
n/a

Quote:
Hmmm....teachers unions weighing down American education? I think not. My wife, an Public School elementary teacher for 38 years was revered by the parents in the school district, most of whom requested her for the younger siblings of children that she had already taught. If you think that teachers are overpaid, think again. They are ONLY paid for the days they teach: 180 days. So, let's do a mathematical experiment; If you pay a teacher what you would pay your babysitter......let's say $5.00/hr.
The teacher now has 30 children for 6 hours per day: so 30 Children X $5.00/hour X 6 hours/day X 180 Day=$162,000.00. Most teachers will start their careers at $25,000 and will end about $80,000. Not nearly what you would pay a babysitter.....but teachers need a college education, certifications, most actually contribute their own money to buy supplies......and the reason your child is NOT getting a good education, is because YOU think that teachers are getting paid too much, and you don't want to pay taxes to pay for their salaries. Did you also know that teachers in over 30 states will NEVER get Social Security after they retire? and they will not be eligible for their portion of their spouse's social security either.

So, why do we have legislators who feel this way?.."Republican Lawmaker to Teachers: If You Want a Better Life, Get a Second Job
https://www.labor411.org/411-blog/15...t-a-second-job

Most of my teacher friends DO GET A SECOND JOB just to survive......
There is a troll post on one thread ridiculing teachers and referring to working only 180 days.

I also am married to a lady who spent 32 years in the classroom, and NEVER did she work only 180 days, and certainly never a simple 8 hours.

And to the subject of the thread...RAISE YOUR HAND IF YOU BELIEVE A SEASONED SENATOR AND NOW ATTORNEY GENERAL NEVER EVER HAD A BRIEFING ON THE RUSSIAN INTRUSION
Old 06-14-2017, 06:41 AM
n/a

Quote:
There is a troll post on one thread ridiculing teachers and referring to working only 180 days.

I also am married to a lady who spent 32 years in the classroom, and NEVER did she work only 180 days, and certainly never a simple 8 hours.

And to the subject of the thread...RAISE YOUR HAND IF YOU BELIEVE A SEASONED SENATOR AND NOW ATTORNEY GENERAL NEVER EVER HAD A BRIEFING ON THE RUSSIAN INTRUSION
Obviously, he has Alzheimer's and can't recall anything important. Or is it a cover-up?
Old 06-14-2017, 06:46 AM
n/a

Quote:

Troll post? Ridiculing?

" 180 days isn't even half the year. It's a "part time" job. at $80,000 a year it works out to $77 an hour. At $60,000 it's still $58 an hour. Most people work for a lot less than that."

Looks accurate to me.
Old 06-14-2017, 06:55 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racist/Misogynist Boy Baldwin

Troll post? Ridiculing?

" 180 days isn't even half the year. It's a "part time" job. at $80,000 a year it works out to $77 an hour. At $60,000 it's still $58 an hour. Most people work for a lot less than that."

Looks accurate to me
Well, let's start with the '180 days.'

Anyone that doesn't understand it is 'work days' and represents about 70% of the year (NOT "less than half")...really isn't even qualified to comment.
Old 06-14-2017, 07:31 AM
n/a

Quote:
Well, let's start with the '180 days.'

Anyone that doesn't understand it is 'work days' and represents about 70% of the year (NOT "less than half")...really isn't even qualified to comment.
MOST "full time" jobs are 250 days...you work 180...you WORK 70% or 30% LESS than many full time workers. And yet you expect "full time" pay? It's the equivalent of just working M-W and half of Thu. Everyone else is working 70 days...14 weeks more than you for the same pay.

There are 365 days in a year...you WORK LESS than half of them. Glad you weren't a teacher...
Old 06-14-2017, 07:40 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racist/Misogynist Boy Baldwin
MOST "full time" jobs are 250 days...you work 180...you WORK 70% or 30% LESS than many full time workers. And yet you expect "full time" pay? It's the equivalent of just working M-W and half of Thu. Everyone else is working 70 days...14 weeks more than you for the same pay.

There are 365 days in a year...you WORK LESS than half of them. Glad you weren't a teacher..
You obviously had poor math teachers.

Without holidays/vacation/sick/personal/etc. days off...there are 260 work days in a year.

2,080 hours, to make it simple enough for you to understand.

The point being made, is that most teachers put in much more than the +-1,450 hours that would normally be worked...for the approximately 9 months a year school is in session.

It's OK though, as I don't expect you to understand.

Tags
good, top, remember, answer, final

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.