Sessions, my final answer, "I don't remember"

Old 06-14-2017, 08:00 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by jebartle View Post
Oh my this is America's top cop! I thought De Vos, was top idiot, will to give that honor to Attrny. Gen. Sessions wins. He is a good reason why term limits should be mandatory. Our Congress is aging out, McCain, Feinstein, etc. btw, the roundtable fiasco reminds me of North Korean dictator and his puppets. Good lord, is this the best that we've got. Voters need to spend a little more time investigating their candidates. Hope 2018 is a turning point in draining the swamp. Wish we could start with the potus and his cabinet!
Granny Clampett had a much sharper mind than our Attorney General.

The Villages Florida

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Old 06-14-2017, 08:08 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
You obviously had poor math teachers.

Without holidays/vacation/sick/personal/etc. days off...there are 260 work days in a year.

2,080 hours, to make it simple enough for you to understand.

The point being made, is that most teachers put in much more than the +-1,450 hours that would normally be worked...for the approximately 9 months a year school is in session.

It's OK though, as I don't expect you to understand.
Nobody else gets a vacation? Most get 2 weeks...so, I used 250 work days. 50 work weeks X 5.

As to all the overtime they CLAIM to put in...the school parking lots are pretty empty by 4pm.
Old 06-14-2017, 08:37 AM
n/a

Quote:
Oh my this is America's top cop! I thought De Vos, was top idiot, will to give that honor to Attrny. Gen. Sessions wins. He is a good reason why term limits should be mandatory. Our Congress is aging out, McCain, Feinstein, etc. btw, the roundtable fiasco reminds me of North Korean dictator and his puppets. Good lord, is this the best that we've got. Voters need to spend a little more time investigating their candidates. Hope 2018 is a turning point in draining the swamp. Wish we could start with the potus and his cabinet!
Amazing!!! When Hillary Clinton said the same thing, everything was just fine. If anyone on the "other side" says that they can't remember or don't recall, all hell breaks loose.

Can anyone say "Double Standard" besides me??
Old 06-14-2017, 09:54 AM
n/a

Quote:
Amazing!!! When Hillary Clinton said the same thing, everything was just fine. If anyone on the "other side" says that they can't remember or don't recall, all hell breaks loose.

Can anyone say "Double Standard" besides me??
DOUBLE STANDARD!

This is the best the left can do. Give them a break, they demand it.

There is no "there, there" but they are going to milk this thing until the next election. There are bound to be a few ignorant needy voters that will believe their BS.
Old 06-14-2017, 10:31 AM
n/a

When they can't recall or can't remember it's always very telling.

Trump’s Organized Crime Ties Bring Blackmail to the White House - Salon.com
Old 06-14-2017, 11:00 AM
n/a

Quote:
DOUBLE STANDARD!

This is the best the left can do. Give them a break, they demand it.

There is no "there, there" but they are going to milk this thing until the next election. There are bound to be a few ignorant needy voters that will believe their BS.
Double standard? So, the time frame in each case was the same. Hillary asked about things that happened in 2009, and was asked in 2016. Sessions asked about things that happened from Jan, 2017 to date in June, 2017.

The matter of importance is the same too. Use of email server, and Russians hacking into the 2016 election.

Sessions, and Trump aren't concerned about the Russian hacking. They are more concerned about the grief that they are getting for firing Comey. Sessions couldn't even remember being briefed on the Russian hacking.

How can anyone with a brain in their head see that the Russians hacking into our election to benefit them is perfectly acceptable to them?

The Democrats are going to milk this until the next election. I wonder where they got that idea. It wouldn't be from the seven plus Benghazi hearing. Hell no! What was the conclusion from all the Benghazi hearings? The same.
Old 06-14-2017, 02:04 PM
n/a

Quote:
Double standard? So, the time frame in each case was the same. Hillary asked about things that happened in 2009, and was asked in 2016. Sessions asked about things that happened from Jan, 2017 to date in June, 2017.

The matter of importance is the same too. Use of email server, and Russians hacking into the 2016 election.

Sessions, and Trump aren't concerned about the Russian hacking. They are more concerned about the grief that they are getting for firing Comey. Sessions couldn't even remember being briefed on the Russian hacking.

How can anyone with a brain in their head see that the Russians hacking into our election to benefit them is perfectly acceptable to them?

The Democrats are going to milk this until the next election. I wonder where they got that idea. It wouldn't be from the seven plus Benghazi hearing. Hell no! What was the conclusion from all the Benghazi hearings? The same.
Nice spin attempt, but the truth is that you are ridiculous. Did ANY Democrat ask Sessions a question regarding the Russians interference in the election? NOPE. They only attempted to connect Sessions to the Russians, which never happened. And they attempted to vindicate Comey for his petulant misconduct. And you spin it to what? Who knows what you are attempting, but you don't live in the real world. Perhaps you did not watch the same Senate Hearing that the rest of us did.

And what reason did they have to question Sessions when he recused himself from the Russian investigation? NONE! They were on a witch hunt.

Tags
good, top, remember, answer, final

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.