Sharia steadily taking hold in Belgium

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors




















» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 02-26-2015, 01:19 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default Sharia steadily taking hold in Belgium

This video offers a look at what is happening in Belgium. You need to take a few minutes to actually see this with your own eyes.

http://www.cbn.com/tv/embedplayer.as...=1509282970001

This future is a result of Belgiums suicidal and idiotic immigration policy wherein Muslim immigrants have been allowed to pour into the county. Because of their faith, Muslims produce 2-4x more babies per couple than their atheist Belgian counterparts which furthers their demographic advantage. They do not assimilate because they dont want to. They want to impose Sharia instead. For those of you who may not know, Sharia law derives from the 7th century version of the Koran, as originally written by Mohammed.

Basically, in 10-20 years, Belgium is totally screwed when Muslims become a majority or near majority. Adios amigo. Finis. Toast however youd like to phrase it.

However, to enlightened liberal multiculturalists here in the good ol USA, they seem to think this might be a good thing. (liberals please respond if you disagree). If this is the future of the US, albeit many more years down the road, it would be wise for people to plan ahead. For example, good liberal women here in The Villages will want to get their daughters and granddaughters fitted for a chic burhka or two any color as long as its black. Gays might want to learn to fly since they will be (literally) thrown off the tops of buildings after Sharia is the law. Those who profess Judaism . well, sorry about that, but your descendants will be beheaded or worse.

But, as always in our culture, who are we to judge, or say in any way, that our Judeo-Christian civilization is any better, or worse, than Islamic Sharia law? Plus, as Obama recently reminded us, we dont want to get on a high horse about this and after all, we once had the Crusades.
  #2  
Old 02-26-2015, 01:59 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
This video offers a look at what is happening in Belgium. You need to take a few minutes to actually see this with your own eyes.

http://www.cbn.com/tv/embedplayer.as...=1509282970001

This future is a result of Belgiums suicidal and idiotic immigration policy wherein Muslim immigrants have been allowed to pour into the county. Because of their faith, Muslims produce 2-4x more babies per couple than their atheist Belgian counterparts which furthers their demographic advantage. They do not assimilate because they dont want to. They want to impose Sharia instead. For those of you who may not know, Sharia law derives from the 7th century version of the Koran, as originally written by Mohammed.

Basically, in 10-20 years, Belgium is totally screwed when Muslims become a majority or near majority. Adios amigo. Finis. Toast however youd like to phrase it.

However, to enlightened liberal multiculturalists here in the good ol USA, they seem to think this might be a good thing. (liberals please respond if you disagree). If this is the future of the US, albeit many more years down the road, it would be wise for people to plan ahead. For example, good liberal women here in The Villages will want to get their daughters and granddaughters fitted for a chic burhka or two any color as long as its black. Gays might want to learn to fly since they will be (literally) thrown off the tops of buildings after Sharia is the law. Those who profess Judaism . well, sorry about that, but your descendants will be beheaded or worse.

But, as always in our culture, who are we to judge, or say in any way, that our Judeo-Christian civilization is any better, or worse, than Islamic Sharia law? Plus, as Obama recently reminded us, we dont want to get on a high horse about this and after all, we once had the Crusades.
WOW! Great post. Radical Islam is spreading all over Europe as the pacifist, liberal progressives welcome more and more Islamic immigrants who do not desire to assimilate; They desire to dominate!

France is not far behind. This is setting up to be another horrific and deadly clash of cultures in a few decades. The video presents the case that Belgium is beyond the tipping point. It's just a matter of time. How sad. Since this is a political forum, the elephant in the room is that this was created by liberals completely blinded by their ideology. Let's hope we're smarter in the US.
  #3  
Old 02-26-2015, 03:28 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
WOW! Great post. Radical Islam is spreading all over Europe as the pacifist, liberal progressives welcome more and more Islamic immigrants who do not desire to assimilate; They desire to dominate!

France is not far behind. This is setting up to be another horrific and deadly clash of cultures in a few decades. The video presents the case that Belgium is beyond the tipping point. It's just a matter of time. How sad. Since this is a political forum, the elephant in the room is that this was created by liberals completely blinded by their ideology. Let's hope we're smarter in the US.
There has not been very much smart done in the USA regarding immigration for the last 6 years.

Until such time as our generation dies off the potential for revolution against illegal and Islamic immigration....they will continue to conduct business as usual. Then one day when real Americans become the minority it will be hopelessly too late. Just imagine all local, state and federal positions held by Obama like people!

The descendants of us real Americans do not face the good life as we once did.

A pity, like Belgium and France.....the dying of the American spirit and way of life.
  #4  
Old 02-26-2015, 04:05 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
There has not been very much smart done in the USA regarding immigration for the last 6 years.



Until such time as our generation dies off the potential for revolution against illegal and Islamic immigration....they will continue to conduct business as usual. Then one day when real Americans become the minority it will be hopelessly too late. Just imagine all local, state and federal positions held by Obama like people!



The descendants of us real Americans do not face the good life as we once did.



A pity, like Belgium and France.....the dying of the American spirit and way of life.

The United States are not like France or Belgium. Most immigrants who come here assimilate quite well because we are a country of immigrants. We know what it is like from first or second hand experience. My great grandfather had to Americanize the pronunciation of his surname because of the anti German movement before and during WWII. My grandfather had to tolerate the awful bigotry aimed the newly arriving Irish. I have met many 2nd generation people with East Asian ancestry and honestly I can't tell the difference between them and us "real " Americans. I get it though. We grew up with people mostly from north Western European backgrounds whose ancestors were poor but came from so called civilized countries. Countries like Germany and Austria and France and Italy. During the last century they did very bad things, very uncivilized like things. Killing 6 million civilian Jews was quite an impressive feat coming from a civilized country. Quite a few German Americans didn't disagree with that nastiness, yes, they were "real" Americans that lived in such places as Ohio and Pennsylvania, real American kinda states. There descendants assimilated quite well though. They hold positions in just about any occupation out there. Hell, I couldn't tell the difference between them and some murdering Nazi son of a bitch. Could you ? Hey, I'm not a German basher or a Western European hater, because if I were I would hate myself, which I don't. All I'm saying is give these people a chance. Give em a couple of generations to assimilate. If they don't I'll be the first one to cast a stone and help you throw them off a few buildings.
  #5  
Old 02-26-2015, 05:21 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickeyD View Post
The United States are not like France or Belgium. Most immigrants who come here assimilate quite well because we are a country of immigrants. We know what it is like from first or second hand experience. My great grandfather had to Americanize the pronunciation of his surname because of the anti German movement before and during WWII. My grandfather had to tolerate the awful bigotry aimed the newly arriving Irish. I have met many 2nd generation people with East Asian ancestry and honestly I can't tell the difference between them and us "real " Americans. I get it though. We grew up with people mostly from north Western European backgrounds whose ancestors were poor but came from so called civilized countries. Countries like Germany and Austria and France and Italy. During the last century they did very bad things, very uncivilized like things. Killing 6 million civilian Jews was quite an impressive feat coming from a civilized country. Quite a few German Americans didn't disagree with that nastiness, yes, they were "real" Americans that lived in such places as Ohio and Pennsylvania, real American kinda states. There descendants assimilated quite well though. They hold positions in just about any occupation out there. Hell, I couldn't tell the difference between them and some murdering Nazi son of a bitch. Could you ? Hey, I'm not a German basher or a Western European hater, because if I were I would hate myself, which I don't. All I'm saying is give these people a chance. Give em a couple of generations to assimilate. If they don't I'll be the first one to cast a stone and help you throw them off a few buildings.
Rickey D. I certainly have understand and respect your opinion. However, you paint a broad brush when you make all people in Germany, France Italy etc all responsible for the the killing of 6 million Jews. And without getting wordy Belgium is very much like the liberal side of America. I reported on Belgium in another thread about six months ago and did make the mistake of saying th Muslims were a majority when I should have said they are reproducing so quickly that they soon would be a majority

Sharia Law is their aim and conquest of the world their end game.

I moved down from Minneapolis area where the largest Somali population exists. Clearly they have no intention of assimilating. Somali clerks refuse to check out customers who purchase pork Somali taxi drivers will not accept people in their taxi who carry liquor purchased from abroad.

The Somali community meets in the center of the city and it has gotten so bad store owners received permission from the police to tow away their cars because they blocked store fronts etc.

More terrorist originated from this community than any other in the country

The fact is that those immigrating today for the most part, not all, are not as inclined to assimilate as did the European immigrants.

If our politicians had any courage at all they would stop immigration now and until they enact a sensible immigration plan that allow entry of those who would most likely make a positive contribution to our nation

However you almost have to be in a coma not to see how badly this process is being handled and for no other reason than politics

I equally blame all politicians because you are either a part of the problem or a pat of the solution and this county is really short on viable solutions these day

Personal Best Regards:
  #6  
Old 02-26-2015, 06:17 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

A network founded by Pat Robertson. Of course there will be only one slant on issues, a Muslim around every corner. Why the hysterical paranoia?
  #7  
Old 02-26-2015, 06:29 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Rickey D. I certainly have understand and respect your opinion. However, you paint a broad brush when you make all people in Germany, France Italy etc all responsible for the the killing of 6 million Jews. And without getting wordy Belgium is very much like the liberal side of America. I reported on Belgium in another thread about six months ago and did make the mistake of saying th Muslims were a majority when I should have said they are reproducing so quickly that they soon would be a majority



Sharia Law is their aim and conquest of the world their end game.



I moved down from Minneapolis area where the largest Somali population exists. Clearly they have no intention of assimilating. Somali clerks refuse to check out customers who purchase pork Somali taxi drivers will not accept people in their taxi who carry liquor purchased from abroad.



The Somali community meets in the center of the city and it has gotten so bad store owners received permission from the police to tow away their cars because they blocked store fronts etc.



More terrorist originated from this community than any other in the country



The fact is that those immigrating today for the most part, not all, are not as inclined to assimilate as did the European immigrants.



If our politicians had any courage at all they would stop immigration now and until they enact a sensible immigration plan that allow entry of those who would most likely make a positive contribution to our nation



However you almost have to be in a coma not to see how badly this process is being handled and for no other reason than politics



I equally blame all politicians because you are either a part of the problem or a pat of the solution and this county is really short on viable solutions these day



Personal Best Regards:

I'm painting with the same brush you are. Some of my observations and opinions. Hasidic Jews won't assimilate. They are Americans. Amish sects won't assimilate. They are Americans. Chinatown won't assimilate . They are Americans. Louis Farrakhan and his Nation of Islam won't assimilate. They are Americans. The Creole people won't assimilate. They are Americans. Many Native American people won't assimilate. They are Americans. Gypsies won't assimilate. They are Americans. Your experience shows the Somalis won't assimilate. They are Americans. What exactly is an American anyway? Show me the DNA helix for a real American. My Irish American mother hated the English for what they did to her people. She also hated the Jews, claiming they were Christ killers. Yet her best friend growing up was a Jewish girl and her favorite book was the Diary of Ann Frank. Explain that paradox. My father hated Jews and Blacks for whatever reason he thought plausible. They were both Americans. The Sicilian mobs ran drugs, prostitution, gambling, extortion. They were hated then, they were Americans. Still, today Italian Americans look up to those wise guys. 18 miles from where I live now 60 years ago thousands of German American fifth columnists were encamped and trained for war against our country. Much like the camps we have today where people are training much the same way for the same reason. So, tell me what and who are the real Americans ? The very fabric that makes the tapestry which is the United States today was woven by immigrants
whose only common denominator was the desire to make for themselves a better life, a life that wasn't possible from the countries where they were born.
  #8  
Old 02-26-2015, 06:52 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
A network founded by Pat Robertson. Of course there will be only one slant on issues, a Muslim around every corner. Why the hysterical paranoia?
Before I reply to your comment, I have a question for you first ... and please tell us true.

Did you actually watch the entire video before replying?
  #9  
Old 02-26-2015, 06:54 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickeyD View Post
I'm painting with the same brush you are. Some of my observations and opinions. Hasidic Jews won't assimilate. They are Americans. Amish sects won't assimilate. They are Americans. Chinatown won't assimilate . They are Americans. Louis Farrakhan and his Nation of Islam won't assimilate. They are Americans. The Creole people won't assimilate. They are Americans. Many Native American people won't assimilate. They are Americans. Gypsies won't assimilate. They are Americans. Your experience shows the Somalis won't assimilate. They are Americans. What exactly is an American anyway? Show me the DNA helix for a real American. My Irish American mother hated the English for what they did to her people. She also hated the Jews, claiming they were Christ killers. Yet her best friend growing up was a Jewish girl and her favorite book was the Diary of Ann Frank. Explain that paradox. My father hated Jews and Blacks for whatever reason he thought plausible. They were both Americans. The Sicilian mobs ran drugs, prostitution, gambling, extortion. They were hated then, they were Americans. Still, today Italian Americans look up to those wise guys. 18 miles from where I live now 60 years ago thousands of German American fifth columnists were encamped and trained for war against our country. Much like the camps we have today where people are training much the same way for the same reason. So, tell me what and who are the real Americans ? The very fabric that makes the tapestry which is the United States today was woven by immigrants
whose only common denominator was the desire to make for themselves a better life, a life that wasn't possible from the countries where they were born.
Excellent post. What exactly does assimilate mean to so many posters? Should all American citizens become the same? I would also add to your list; besides Chinatown in NYC, there is Little Italy in NY, and Little Havana in Miami. NYC has as many ethnic neighborhoods as it does neighborhoods.

There is no official language in the US. English is spoken by the majority and is the language used in government, courts, etc., but does this mean that if the majority suddenly is speaking Spanish that everyone must speak Spanish?

The only "real Americans" are probably the American Indians.
  #10  
Old 02-26-2015, 07:18 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

The official language of the United States is English....hasbeen for quite some number of years!

Well I suppose there could be as many definitions of real Americans as there are points to be made.

Like the American Indian many of us were born here.
  #11  
Old 02-26-2015, 07:19 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Another swing off topic or changing the subject of the thread.
  #12  
Old 02-26-2015, 07:24 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
The official language of the United States is English....hasbeen for quite some number of years!



Well I suppose there could be as many definitions of real Americans as there are points to be made.



Like the American Indian many of us were born here.

There is no official language in the United States. The Kings English is customary.
  #13  
Old 02-26-2015, 07:34 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickeyD View Post
There is no official language in the United States. The Kings English is customary.
As usual off topic and onto other issues like semantics.

I yield to the not official and insert the customary laguage of the United States is English....as taught in English class when we were in grade school.
  #14  
Old 02-26-2015, 08:14 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
The official language of the United States is English....hasbeen for quite some number of years!

Well I suppose there could be as many definitions of real Americans as there are points to be made.

Like the American Indian many of us were born here.
Languages of the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There is no official language of the US at the federal level.
  #15  
Old 02-27-2015, 06:25 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Then how about primary, usual, the language of the land.

What language would 100 people from around the world say is spoken in the USA? Hint....you are looking at it!
 

Thread Tools

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:15 PM.