Sharia steadily taking hold in Belgium

Old 02-27-2015, 07:01 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
I'm painting with the same brush you are. Some of my observations and opinions. Hasidic Jews won't assimilate. They are Americans. Amish sects won't assimilate. They are Americans. Chinatown won't assimilate . They are Americans. Louis Farrakhan and his Nation of Islam won't assimilate. They are Americans. The Creole people won't assimilate. They are Americans. Many Native American people won't assimilate. They are Americans. Gypsies won't assimilate. They are Americans. Your experience shows the Somalis won't assimilate. They are Americans. What exactly is an American anyway? Show me the DNA helix for a real American. My Irish American mother hated the English for what they did to her people. She also hated the Jews, claiming they were Christ killers. Yet her best friend growing up was a Jewish girl and her favorite book was the Diary of Ann Frank. Explain that paradox. My father hated Jews and Blacks for whatever reason he thought plausible. They were both Americans. The Sicilian mobs ran drugs, prostitution, gambling, extortion. They were hated then, they were Americans. Still, today Italian Americans look up to those wise guys. 18 miles from where I live now 60 years ago thousands of German American fifth columnists were encamped and trained for war against our country. Much like the camps we have today where people are training much the same way for the same reason. So, tell me what and who are the real Americans ? The very fabric that makes the tapestry which is the United States today was woven by immigrants
whose only common denominator was the desire to make for themselves a better life, a life that wasn't possible from the countries where they were born.
What you say is true, except every group you mentioned is not a threat to America except the Somali population I addressed in my earlier post.

Its one thing not to assimilate to preserve one's culture its quite another not to assimilate because you hate other culture and desire to destroy it

You also error in your broad brush fo American-Italians. I am 100% Italian and I can tell you my family and friends are not favorably disposed toward this small percentage of our population. I suspect your depiction is a result of Hollywood that often takes editorial license preferring drama over reality. and without boring you with detail let me explain that in my profession I was often threatened by this gang of malcontents but withstood their threats because I wanted to honor the the beliefs my family had and my own moral imperative. Sir I suggest you let go of Hollywood's version for your sake

Personal Best Regards:
Old 02-27-2015, 07:24 AM
n/a

Check out the executive summary on immigration percentages. While this is a report from 2010 I am sure it is relative to today's mix in this country:

Immigrants in the United States, 2010: A Profile of America's Foreign-Born Population | Center for Immigration Studies

The real Americans are, for now, the majority at 75% +.

Interesting to note some other immigration information relative to poverty, child bearing and legality.

50% of immigrants from South of the border are here illegally.
Much of the immigrant population represents the poor.
Immigrants child births are higher than natural born.
A very high percentage (?) is on some kind of welfare/maedicaid/etc.

While not a part of this thread....there is no question or wonder why Obama is flinging the portals of entry into this country wide open with no regulation or enforcement.......increased poverty (hence reliance) and increased voter block (legal or illegal).
Old 02-27-2015, 08:08 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
I'm painting with the same brush you are. Some of my observations and opinions. Hasidic Jews won't assimilate. They are Americans. Amish sects won't assimilate. They are Americans. Chinatown won't assimilate . They are Americans. Louis Farrakhan and his Nation of Islam won't assimilate. They are Americans. The Creole people won't assimilate. They are Americans. Many Native American people won't assimilate. They are Americans. Gypsies won't assimilate. They are Americans. Your experience shows the Somalis won't assimilate. They are Americans. What exactly is an American anyway? Show me the DNA helix for a real American. My Irish American mother hated the English for what they did to her people. She also hated the Jews, claiming they were Christ killers. Yet her best friend growing up was a Jewish girl and her favorite book was the Diary of Ann Frank. Explain that paradox. My father hated Jews and Blacks for whatever reason he thought plausible. They were both Americans. The Sicilian mobs ran drugs, prostitution, gambling, extortion. They were hated then, they were Americans. Still, today Italian Americans look up to those wise guys. 18 miles from where I live now 60 years ago thousands of German American fifth columnists were encamped and trained for war against our country. Much like the camps we have today where people are training much the same way for the same reason. So, tell me what and who are the real Americans ? The very fabric that makes the tapestry which is the United States today was woven by immigrants
whose only common denominator was the desire to make for themselves a better life, a life that wasn't possible from the countries where they were born.

As it turns out, the questions you ask and wax eloquent upon, also contain the answers you seek. I will explain:

America works because historically, for the most part, we’ve had a live and let live approach. You cite numerous example of ethnic enclaves. However, recall that the original subject of this thread is the ongoing spread of Sharia in Belgium. Here’s the reality -- Sharia is the complete antithesis of live and let live. By any reasonable standard, that assertion is *beyond dispute.* I’m not sure why you can’t see that. I invite anyone to challenge this, including you.

You also mention your Irish American Mother who hated the English, along with other examples etc. I can relate as my Grandma was Irish. Oliver Cromwell was still a villain in her household (for good reason). More to the point, the reasons multiple cultures work together in America is most of them, over time assimilated into what we once called the great “melting pot.” That simply means while people retain their ethnic pride (English, Irish, Italian, African, Jewish etc) the vast majority, and more especially the follow-on generations, assumed an American identity and culture. That’s actually pretty clear to most people, and not the mystery or insoluble problem you seem to see.

However, your post actually contradicts your earlier post on this topic. There you said “…give them (ie Muslims) a couple of generations to assimilate. If they don’t, I’ll be the first one to … help you throw them off a few buildings.” In addition to contradicting yourself, you confused who was being thrown off buildings (gays) and by whom (Muslims) presuming a Sharia law legal environment was allowed to coalesce.

At some point, even if emotionally difficult, we are all going to have to recognize what makes Islam unique --- it's an imperial, expansionist religion. The objective is expansion until all have submitted to Islam worldwide via Sharia law, along with submitting to its prophet Muhammad. Islam is also the only major religion that, per its holy writ, incites its (more credulous) followers to violence against members of other religions such as Christianity or Judaism, and most recently, Yazidi in Iraq.

Most people, including myself until recently, have never studied the history of Islam. It’s eye opening once you do this. I’m happy to post more on this history if desired. But, in the meantime, the point is this … it’s simply unwise in the extreme to encourage Muslim immigration into the US. In the long run, it’s suicidal to our descendants. I really don’t care anymore if it sounds harsh, or non PC, to sensitive liberal ears. It’s the reality, and we are seeing that plainly in Western Europe for any who cares to actually look.

Here’s another assertion -- Sharia should absolutely be made illegal in the US, at the local, state and Federal levels. Would you agree with that?

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.