And she could have been our Vice President

Old 06-04-2011, 03:44 PM
n/a

Mr. Olbermann is where now and doing what?
Old 06-04-2011, 05:37 PM
n/a

Libs know Obama is going to get wiped out in the next election so they just sling mud in all directions hoping something will stick. I know, it's lame but that's what they do.

They just can't come to terms with their miserable failure of a President. Never before have we had such an anti-America President and they just can't see it... or don't want too.
Old 06-04-2011, 05:44 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleMN View Post
Keith Olbermann's most famous quote, and one I subscribe to "That woman is an idiot"
I agree. She is a quitter. When things got a little hot in Alaska, she resigned. Whether it was for political reasons or she wanted to make the big bucks while she could...she quit as Governor. That shows great lack of character in my opinion.
Old 06-04-2011, 05:52 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladydoc View Post
I agree. She is a quitter. When things got a little hot in Alaska, she resigned. Whether it was for political reasons or she wanted to make the big bucks while she could...she quit as Governor. That shows great lack of character in my opinion.
If she had stayed Governor, would we be talking about her right now and would she be a multi millionaire? That does not sound like a move made by a stupid person.
JJ
Old 06-04-2011, 05:53 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by dklassen View Post
Libs know Obama is going to get wiped out in the next election so they just sling mud in all directions hoping something will stick. I know, it's lame but that's what they do.

They just can't come to terms with their miserable failure of a President. Never before have we had such an anti-America President and they just can't see it... or don't want too.
Did you take your medication today?
Old 06-04-2011, 05:56 PM
n/a

Default Guess I am stupid too..

Quote:
Originally Posted by actor View Post
Do they also have the temerity to say it is because of her looks? BTW, Palin is a total idiot, a quitter and not qualified to be elected dog catcher. She couldn't even remember VP Biden's last name during their debate in 2008. That's why she asked him at the outset if it was ok for her to call him Joe. I'd pay money to see a Republican party debate between Palin and Bachman. Wonder what the over/under would be on historical misrepresentations? One of my favorites was the one about how the founding fathers ended slavery.
Guess I am stupid too because liberals never make mistakes like clicking on the wrong spell check line.
JJ
Old 06-04-2011, 06:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladydoc View Post
All you're believing is the liberal media spin on her stepping down as Governor and that's probably due to a bias against the woman that you have.

In Alaska anyone and everyone can file an ethics complaint against the governor and hundreds of liberal activists, and other people, who have Sarah Palin derangement syndrome like you and Dale and Actor and Bugs, did. She was obligated, by law, to answer these frivolous complaints, of which none bore fruit, and spend many thousands of dollars doing so, and it completely took over her life in the Governor's mansion.

So, in the state's best interests and the best interests of her and her family she decided to step down rather that play that game. Did it destroy her? Heck no; she's bigger and more powerful and influential than ever, and that's just eating your craw, isn't it.

There's no political figure in the country who has more influence than the former governor of Alaska. Ain't that a kick?

I know you and the other haters will tear into my conclusions, but it doesn't bother me one bit. You betcha!!
Old 06-04-2011, 08:15 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichieLion View Post
All you're believing is the liberal media spin on her stepping down as Governor and that's probably due to a bias against the woman that you have.

In Alaska anyone and everyone can file an ethics complaint against the governor and hundreds of liberal activists, and other people, who have Sarah Palin derangement syndrome like you and Dale and Actor and Bugs, did. She was obligated, by law, to answer these frivolous complaints, of which none bore fruit, and spend many thousands of dollars doing so, and it completely took over her life in the Governor's mansion.

So, in the state's best interests and the best interests of her and her family she decided to step down rather that play that game. Did it destroy her? Heck no; she's bigger and more powerful and influential than ever, and that's just eating your craw, isn't it.

There's no political figure in the country who has more influence than the former governor of Alaska. Ain't that a kick?

I know you and the other haters will tear into my conclusions, but it doesn't bother me one bit. You betcha!!
You betcha, by golly! Sarah Palin is powerful and influential but to just a small minority of folks. Lord knows why they consider her a leader and anyone with any notion of how lead or govern. Personally, I think she is dumb like a fox and laughing all the way to the bank, really not caring one way or the other what happens to this great country of ours.
Old 06-04-2011, 08:44 PM
n/a

Sarah Palin is everything that is wrong with America. She is an anti-intellectual soundbite who says nothing of substance. She is not very smart and proud of it. Her description of Reveres' ride is a disgrace and can only be defended by other anti-intellectuals.
Old 06-04-2011, 09:23 PM
n/a

Default spelink stuf rong

Quote:
Oops...spelled literacy wrong. I imajin you'll jump all over that.
Do we eben haf spelink poleicez stil ? I hain't bin tur apard by no Anal Retentive spelink turds in a longue tyme.
Old 06-04-2011, 10:28 PM
n/a

Richie,

I had not even posted on this thread and you name me as a Caribou Barbie trasher. What gives?

Hope to see you Monday night at Urban Flats. Hope the Yeungling is ice-cold.
Old 06-04-2011, 11:07 PM
n/a

I had heard that there were not very many lefty loonies in TV. I guess not all info is correct.

C
Old 06-04-2011, 11:09 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbugs View Post
Richie,

I had not even posted on this thread and you name me as a Caribou Barbie trasher. What gives?

Hope to see you Monday night at Urban Flats. Hope the Yeungling is ice-cold.
I couldn't leave you out bro; it wouldn't have been fair; and with your Caribou Barbie reference, you know I'm right in including you. If nothing else, I'm thinking of you.
Old 06-04-2011, 11:11 PM
n/a

Quote:
You betcha, by golly! Sarah Palin is powerful and influential but to just a small minority of folks. Lord knows why they consider her a leader and anyone with any notion of how lead or govern. Personally, I think she is dumb like a fox and laughing all the way to the bank, really not caring one way or the other what happens to this great country of ours.
Small minority? She was the king maker in the mid-term elections; you betcha. She will be more influential this time around. Get used to see her every time you look around and see your liberal media heros bumping each other out of the way to get close to her. It's a crazy world Dale, and you ain't seen nothin' yet.
Old 06-05-2011, 04:54 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMANN View Post
I had heard that there were not very many lefty loonies in TV. I guess not all info is correct.

C
You better watch out - we "lefties" live next door or maybe across the street. There are more of us than you think and our numbers are growing every day. You probably waited in line at Publix with one right in front of you, but don't worry - intelligence is not contagious!

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.