And she could have been our Vice President

Old 06-05-2011, 12:42 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichieLion View Post
All you're believing is the liberal media spin on her stepping down as Governor and that's probably due to a bias against the woman that you have.

In Alaska anyone and everyone can file an ethics complaint against the governor and hundreds of liberal activists, and other people, who have Sarah Palin derangement syndrome like you and Dale and Actor and Bugs, did. She was obligated, by law, to answer these frivolous complaints, of which none bore fruit, and spend many thousands of dollars doing so, and it completely took over her life in the Governor's mansion.

So, in the state's best interests and the best interests of her and her family she decided to step down rather that play that game. Did it destroy her? Heck no; she's bigger and more powerful and influential than ever, and that's just eating your craw, isn't it.

There's no political figure in the country who has more influence than the former governor of Alaska. Ain't that a kick?

I know you and the other haters will tear into my conclusions, but it doesn't bother me one bit. You betcha!!

She thinks it would be easier if she became president? How delusional are you sir? She is a quitter..things got tough and she bailed. And nothing is eating my craw..I am aware enough to know that most of these political posts are rants that have no real meaning or effect other then for you to hear your own words, again and again and again and again and always the same thing....boring. And let's make this really an interesting experiment..can you keep yourself from responding to this?
Old 06-05-2011, 01:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleMN View Post
Sarah Palin wouldn't know a gaffe unless it was sticking in fish.
DaleMN, yes she would she from alaska where they return back 25 pounders so they can grow to 75 pounders. Also she can skin a moose. You know what else she can do. she can leave the liberal media in acloud of dust along I-95. She can be a governor, a wife, aMom and a friend. she can say she does not believe in abortion and prove it. She can say she is a proud american and a ood christian and people believe her. she can show her suppport for our troops and count her son among them. she can inspire crowds and draw them bigger than Bono. As I am writing this she is being interviewed by Chris Wallace. she is doing an excellent job. why because she is direct and gets to the point .

I agree with Graciegirl in some respects. Sarah needs to lose the cutsie thing and begin to have people take her seriously. I would vote for her if she does the work that she needs to do to show she is a serious candidate.

It is apparent that the liberals are afraid of her.
Old 06-05-2011, 01:20 PM
n/a

America should be afraid of her.
Old 06-05-2011, 01:28 PM
n/a

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynet View Post
america should be afraid of her.
amen!
Old 06-05-2011, 01:41 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladydoc View Post
She thinks it would be easier if she became president? How delusional are you sir? She is a quitter..things got tough and she bailed. And nothing is eating my craw..I am aware enough to know that most of these political posts are rants that have no real meaning or effect other then for you to hear your own words, again and again and again and again and always the same thing....boring. And let's make this really an interesting experiment..can you keep yourself from responding to this?
You call me a delusional person who just rants and say things with no real meaning over and over, and then you think I won't respond? You're the delusional one here LadyDoc.

Keep your high mindedness to yourself. This post does not impress me.
Old 06-05-2011, 01:43 PM
n/a

Quote:
Only liberal democrats.
Old 06-05-2011, 01:59 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichieLion View Post
You call me a delusional person who just rants and say things with no real meaning over and over, and then you think I won't respond? You're the delusional one here LadyDoc.

Keep your high mindedness to yourself. This post does not impress me.
AND there it is...experiment failed, as I knew it would.
Old 06-05-2011, 02:22 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladydoc View Post
AND there it is...experiment failed, as I knew it would.
When you strike me, don't expect to leave unscathed. I don't play by your rules, sorry.
Old 06-05-2011, 03:18 PM
n/a

Quote:
Waynet my apology> I meant to say liberals fear her As for the rest of America there just laughing at Obama's performance or the lack thereof. I mean the best decisions he has made had to do with the vacation spots he picked for he and his family. One could make a comparison of Nero fiddling while Rome burns to America's dismissal lack of respect from foreign countries, a $4 trillion dollaraccumulated debt in just the last two years......heck why go on? even the liberal media can't ignore it anymore...
Old 06-05-2011, 05:27 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubicon View Post
Waynet my apology> I meant to say liberals fear her As for the rest of America there just laughing at Obama's performance or the lack thereof. I mean the best decisions he has made had to do with the vacation spots he picked for he and his family. One could make a comparison of Nero fiddling while Rome burns to America's dismissal lack of respect from foreign countries, a $4 trillion dollaraccumulated debt in just the last two years......heck why go on? even the liberal media can't ignore it anymore...
Sarah actually thought Nero fiddled while Sherman marched through Atlanta...or was it Paul Revere.
Old 06-05-2011, 07:26 PM
n/a

Default I want to see you say you are happy..

Quote:
Sarah actually thought Nero fiddled while Sherman marched through Atlanta...or was it Paul Revere.
I want to see you say you are happy with the actions of President Obama, and consequences of those actions.

Then I want you to say you are glad we are 14.4 Trillion in debt and had a 1.65 trillion deficit this year, and his budget proposal adds 10 trillion in the next 10 years.

I want you to say you are glad they used QE 1 and 2 to reduce the value of your savings.

I want you to say you are glad he got us into the war in Libya, he complied with the war powers act by notifying congress, but now has violated that law by not getting permission to continue that war.

I want you to say you are happy he passed a health care law that requires you to buy his insurance and they you must accept the decisions of the government of what medical care you will and will not get.

JJ
Old 06-05-2011, 07:33 PM
n/a

Default I'm glad Obama is president

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimJoe View Post
I want to see you say you are happy with the actions of President Obama, and consequences of those actions.

Then I want you to say you are glad we are 14.4 Trillion in debt and had a 1.65 trillion deficit this year, and his budget proposal adds 10 trillion in the next 10 years.

I want you to say you are glad they used QE 1 and 2 to reduce the value of your savings.

I want you to say you are glad he got us into the war in Libya, he complied with the war powers act by notifying congress, but now has violated that law by not getting permission to continue that war.

I want you to say you are happy he passed a health care law that requires you to buy his insurance and they you must accept the decisions of the government of what medical care you will and will not get.

JJ
and Bush isn't. Obama was left with a colossal mess by his predecessor, and nothing you can say will change that fact.
Old 06-05-2011, 08:31 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimJoe View Post

JJ
I am happy with most of the actions President Obama has taken.
I am not happy about the deficit but to blame Obama for that is ridiculous.
I am extremely happy about the health care law.
I am never happy about war.
And your point is?
Old 06-05-2011, 09:00 PM
n/a

Quote:
I am happy with most of the actions President Obama has taken.
I am not happy about the deficit but to blame Obama for that is ridiculous.
I am extremely happy about the health care law.
I am never happy about war.
And your point is?
My point is exactly your non answer.
Most of his actions?
Who do you think has run the deficit up TRILLIONS in the last 2 and a half years and whos proposal will add 10 trillion PROBABLY A LOT MORE.. in the next 10 years?
health care?? what about when they make the choices of what care you get for you? When they say the gov health care does not cover that care for a person in your position.. wont you really wish you had the opportunity to choose to buy the health care that would cover it?
War? so you dont agree with Obama? He has continued Afghanistan, and Iraq, and started a new war in Libya.
Home prices are headed DOWN.
Unemployment is headed DOWN.
He has devalued the dollar INTENTIONALLY destroying the value of our personal savings.
The economy is slowing.
The only reason we had a temporary "recovery" was he ran up a huge deficit throwing borrowed money out of helicopters.. ( it would have worked better if he had done it that way.). Now that the free money has ran out, we are destined for economic decline. If they find a way to throw more borrowed money out of helicopters, it will only delay the inevitable and make it that much worse.
Don't you really see that?
JJ
Old 06-05-2011, 09:09 PM
n/a

I wonder how much the historically challenged human sound bite is going to rake in before she announces she is not going to run?

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.