And she could have been our Vice President

Old 06-17-2011, 12:16 AM
n/a

Default You Have That Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimJoe View Post
It amazes me that starting with the last election, the left chose to attack Palin by calling her stupid...
Sarah's brilliant, clever, beguiling, engaging...even brilliant.

We're the ones that are stupid for continuing to be taken in by her line of extremely profitable self-promotion. We finally caught up with Glenn Beck. How much longer will it take to reach a similar conclusion regarding Sarah Palin?
Old 06-17-2011, 08:06 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Villages Kahuna View Post

We're the ones that are stupid for continuing to be taken in by her line of extremely profitable self-promotion. We finally caught up with Glenn Beck. How much longer will it take to reach a similar conclusion regarding Sarah Palin?
Don't think you reading the tea leaves correctly. Watch Beck be bigger than ever, just like Ms. Palin.
Old 06-17-2011, 08:07 AM
n/a

[QUOTE=Villages Kahuna;363161]Sarah's brilliant, clever, beguiling, engaging...even brilliant.

We're the ones that are stupid for continuing to be taken in by her line of extremely profitable self-promotion. We finally caught up with Glenn Beck. How much longer will it take to reach a similar conclusion regarding Sarah Palin?[/QUOTE

You said it not me. But what are you going to do with her once you "catch" her?
Old 06-17-2011, 09:36 AM
n/a

[quote=Annabelle;363186]
Quote:

We're the ones that are stupid for continuing to be taken in by her line of extremely profitable self-promotion. We finally caught up with Glenn Beck. How much longer will it take to reach a similar conclusion regarding Sarah Palin?[/QUOTE

You said it not me. But what are you going to do with her once you "catch" her?
"You" finally caught up with Glenn Beck? How did you accomplish that? What was it you did that caused Fox News to part with their number 3 most watched show?
Old 06-17-2011, 10:16 AM
n/a

Default Glenn Bigot, I Mean Beck

[quote=RichieLion;363216]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annabelle View Post

"You" finally caught up with Glenn Beck? How did you accomplish that? What was it you did that caused Fox News to part with their number 3 most watched show?
is a psycho who was even too extreme for Roger Ailes.
Old 06-17-2011, 01:44 PM
n/a

[quote=actor;363228]
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichieLion View Post

is a psycho who was even too extreme for Roger Ailes.

Actor,
You have mixed my post with another. Please be more careful when you quote someone.

Annabelle
Old 06-17-2011, 02:10 PM
n/a

Default You're Right

[quote=Annabelle;363284]
Quote:
Originally Posted by actor View Post

Actor,
You have mixed my post with another. Please be more careful when you quote someone.

Annabelle
sorry about that.
Old 06-17-2011, 02:57 PM
n/a

Quote:

VK that sort ofthing made Oprah a billionaire and is contributing nicely to the women on thr View. How do i know because my lady likstnes in much to my chagrin and bewilderment.....At least Palin does need to give away cars.
Old 06-17-2011, 02:59 PM
n/a

Quote:

VK the bigger mystery is that sort of thing made Oprah a billionaire and is contributing nicely to the women on the View. At least Palin does need to give away cars.

Palin will not run she is going to work as a king maker and she will pull in a lot of money for conservatives.
Old 06-17-2011, 06:12 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubicon View Post
VK that sort ofthing made Oprah a billionaire and is contributing nicely to the women on thr View. How do i know because my lady likstnes in much to my chagrin and bewilderment.....At least Palin does need to give away cars.
Of course Palin does not give away cars. She doesn't give away anything and expects to get paid for everything.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.