Shhhhh - Top Obama bundler accused of child rape

Shhhhh - Top Obama bundler accused of child rape

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors




















» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
 
 
Thread Tools
Shhhhh - Top Obama bundler accused of child rape
  #1  
Old 07-16-2017, 11:31 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default Shhhhh - Top Obama bundler accused of child rape

Shhhhh - Top Obama bundler accused of child rape: Column

  #2  
Old 07-17-2017, 04:15 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Indeed the scandal speaks to the troubling problems surrounding this social justice warrior issue that remain hidden from the public by the main street media. Be it a priest, college professor coach......all should go to prison

Personal Best Regards:
Sponsored Links
  #3  
Old 07-17-2017, 05:05 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

And we care about this why? The alleged incident occurred in 2013, and the case was dismissed. Innocent until proven guilty. Move on.
  #4  
Old 07-17-2017, 06:06 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love2Swim View Post
And we care about this why? The alleged incident occurred in 2013, and the case was dismissed. Innocent until proven guilty. Move on.
Thank you for emphasising the nature of this extreme problem.
  #5  
Old 07-17-2017, 07:00 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Thank you for emphasising the nature of this extreme problem.
Like trump walking in on teenage girls while they are dressing, or grappling women by the p...y?
  #6  
Old 07-17-2017, 07:11 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Indeed the scandal speaks to the troubling problems surrounding this social justice warrior issue that remain hidden from the public by the main street media. Be it a priest, college professor coach......all should go to prison

Personal Best Regards:
You truely are a fool, as described.

In the over 3 years since this story, THE PRESIDENT has been involved n much much more.

A fool AND a total hypocrite
  #7  
Old 07-17-2017, 07:17 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

God bless America and President Donald J. Trump
  #8  
Old 07-17-2017, 07:19 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by moronmaureen View Post
Like trump walking in on teenage girls while they are dressing, or grappling women by the p...y?
I believe you are suggesting; if Trump did any of those things, than anyone else should be able to. Next time some guy grabs you by the pussy, you might rethink that...



Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
  #9  
Old 07-17-2017, 07:21 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockface View Post
You truely are a fool, as described.

In the over 3 years since this story, THE PRESIDENT has been involved n much much more.

A fool AND a total hypocrite
Says the idiot that voted Dopey Smurf for President...



Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
  #10  
Old 07-17-2017, 07:32 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

There is absolutely no comparison.

Obama,
.... frequent drug users, racist, smoker, terrorist supporter.

BILL Clinton.... fvcked woman all over the governors mansion and Whitehouse, destroyed America with China and other trade agreements.
Hillary.... criminal criminal criminal, don't get be started on how everyone hates her, zero personality. And....

Those cankels.

She is a lesbian but not proud of it. Ugly to the core. At least Bill and Barry had some personality.
 

Tags
top

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:54 PM.