Shhhhh - Top Obama bundler accused of child rape

Old 07-17-2017, 08:16 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I believe you are suggesting; if Trump did any of those things, than anyone else should be able to. Next time some guy grabs you by the pussy, you might rethink that...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Idiot remark
Old 07-17-2017, 08:19 AM
n/a

Quote:
Idiot remark
Most of the remarks on here are extremely juvenile. There are some posters that as the Moderator writes try to have a mature discussion but the trolls keep on butting the heads into this. The ones who consistently break the law of Florida with respect to harassment need to go. Complain if they do anything on the Regular Forum even the least bit questionable.
Old 07-17-2017, 08:33 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Most of the remarks on here are extremely juvenile. There are some posters that as the Moderator writes try to have a mature discussion but the trolls keep on butting the heads into this. The ones who consistently break the law of Florida with respect to harassment need to go. Complain if they do anything on the Regular Forum even the least bit questionable.
What's really juvenile is trying to validate a completely wasted life. Sad
Old 07-17-2017, 08:48 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by banjobob View Post
Idiot remark
Care to expand on that banjo Bob?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 07-17-2017, 08:56 AM
n/a

Quote:
1) The political forum is NOT moderated. If you do not like the discussions in the political forum you should unsubscribe and remove yourself from them. 2) Your disagreements and tone from the political forum should NOT carry over into the main moderated forums. Infractions and user account suspensions will be issued if this is necessary to maintain the integrity of the TOTV website non political forums. 3) If you do not like the discussions or interactions with any specific user(s) we suggest you add them to your 'Ignore List' which is a feature of the website (click on usercp to add a user) so you do not have to interact with anyone that YOU do not choose to interact with. Even though YOU as the user must make the decision to be subscribed to the political forum and if you are going to add a user to your ignore list we strongly encourage those who do remain for all that is American, have mature civil discussions about viewpoints without lowering their own personal beliefs, standards and morals. If you can't you should consider removing yourself from the political forum.
A little reminder.
Old 07-17-2017, 09:31 AM
n/a

Sort of a very stupid thread to begin with....THREE YEARS AGO ?

A tad more current...

From APRIL 2017

"The resignation of Alabama Republican Gov. Robert Bentley came amid allegations that he tried to cover-up an adulterous affair with a former adviser. He announced the move on Monday night, shortly after being booked on two campaign-related charges – failure to file campaign disclosures and failure to disclose economic interests. […]

Bentley’s exit comes as the state’s House Judiciary Committee wrapped up its first day of impeachment hearings following the release of a tawdry report detailing the governor’s alleged affair with Rebekah Caldwell Mason."

The extra-marital affair and its embarrassing details were brutal enough – as a candidate, Bentley frequently touted his Christian values – but the former governor’s widespread misuse of public resources made this a criminal matter."

Sex scandal forces Alabama's Republican governor to resign | MSNBC

FROM JAN 2017

"Connecticut Republican politician Christopher von Keyserling was arrested and charged with sexual assault after he was caught on a security camera pinching the genitals of a woman with whom he got into a political disagreement.
Von Keyserling, the 71-year-old chair of the Representative Town Meeting in Greenwich, encountered the unnamed woman in the hallway of an unnamed town facility on Dec. 8, according to the Westport Weston. She told him it was "a new world" politically, to which he allegedly replied, "I love this new world, I no longer have to be politically correct," according to the warrant.

Connecticut Republican Arrested for Pinching Genitals | Time.com

FROM MARCH 2017

"Child prostitution charges were filed Thursday against an Oklahoma state senator who police say was found with a teenage boy in a motel room in the Oklahoma City suburb of Moore, according to a local prosecutor.

Republican Sen. Ralph Shortey of Oklahoma City was charged with engaging in child prostitution, transporting a minor for prostitution and engaging in prostitution within 1,000 feet of a church."

Oklahoma state senator charged in child prostitution case | Fox News

The stupidity and desperation of this thread cannot be overstated.

These are TROLL threads totally.....my response is just to show the OP for the ignorant troll he/she is.
Old 07-17-2017, 09:33 AM
n/a

Quote:
Sort of a very stupid thread to begin with....THREE YEARS AGO ?

A tad more current...

From APRIL 2017

"The resignation of Alabama Republican Gov. Robert Bentley came amid allegations that he tried to cover-up an adulterous affair with a former adviser. He announced the move on Monday night, shortly after being booked on two campaign-related charges – failure to file campaign disclosures and failure to disclose economic interests. […]

Bentley’s exit comes as the state’s House Judiciary Committee wrapped up its first day of impeachment hearings following the release of a tawdry report detailing the governor’s alleged affair with Rebekah Caldwell Mason."

The extra-marital affair and its embarrassing details were brutal enough – as a candidate, Bentley frequently touted his Christian values – but the former governor’s widespread misuse of public resources made this a criminal matter."

Sex scandal forces Alabama's Republican governor to resign | MSNBC

FROM JAN 2017

"Connecticut Republican politician Christopher von Keyserling was arrested and charged with sexual assault after he was caught on a security camera pinching the genitals of a woman with whom he got into a political disagreement.
Von Keyserling, the 71-year-old chair of the Representative Town Meeting in Greenwich, encountered the unnamed woman in the hallway of an unnamed town facility on Dec. 8, according to the Westport Weston. She told him it was "a new world" politically, to which he allegedly replied, "I love this new world, I no longer have to be politically correct," according to the warrant.

Connecticut Republican Arrested for Pinching Genitals | Time.com

FROM MARCH 2017

"Child prostitution charges were filed Thursday against an Oklahoma state senator who police say was found with a teenage boy in a motel room in the Oklahoma City suburb of Moore, according to a local prosecutor.

Republican Sen. Ralph Shortey of Oklahoma City was charged with engaging in child prostitution, transporting a minor for prostitution and engaging in prostitution within 1,000 feet of a church."

Oklahoma state senator charged in child prostitution case | Fox News

The stupidity and desperation of this thread cannot be overstated.

These are TROLL threads totally.....my response is just to show the OP for the ignorant troll he/she is.
These sex scandals cross every party and have been going on since before David saw Bathsheba on the roof. 2 Samuel 11 - David and Bathsheba - In the spring, at - Bible Gateway
Old 07-17-2017, 09:37 AM
n/a

Quote:
These sex scandals cross every party and have been going on since before David saw Bathsheba on the roof. 2 Samuel 11 - David and Bathsheba - In the spring, at - Bible Gateway
WHICH simply emphasizes the total and complete stupidity of this thread and the poster who was the OP
Old 07-17-2017, 09:42 AM
n/a

Quote:
WHICH simply emphasizes the total and complete stupidity of this thread and the poster who was the OP
I cannot stand Allegiance and his continuous harassment of me on the Political Forum as well as on the Regular Board. Have no idea why he is allowed to even post any more? He contributes nothing to the discussion in maturity and I would take him for a 13 year old male with few social skills who is just always on his computer.
Old 07-17-2017, 10:01 AM
n/a

Quote:
I cannot stand Allegiance and his continuous harassment of me on the Political Forum as well as on the Regular Board. Have no idea why he is allowed to even post any more? He contributes nothing to the discussion in maturity and I would take him for a 13 year old male with few social skills who is just always on his computer.
And people take you as a 13 y/o girl who cries over everything.
Old 07-17-2017, 10:04 AM
n/a

Quote:
Put him or her on ignore and walk away.

He fits every description of TROLL ever seen and is worse than most because he is very very uninformed.

I ignore his posts and as on this one, only can see his crap when others copy.

He is probably like Baldwin....an escapee from one of the radical alt right web sites that do not even live in The Villages.
Old 07-17-2017, 10:05 AM
n/a

Quote:
And people take you as a 13 y/o girl who cries over everything.
How far from The Villages do you live ?

And how did you pick our community to harass and soil ?
Old 07-17-2017, 10:12 AM
n/a

Quote:
There is absolutely no comparison.

Obama,
.... frequent drug users, racist, smoker, terrorist supporter.

BILL Clinton.... fvcked woman all over the governors mansion and Whitehouse, destroyed America with China and other trade agreements.
Hillary.... criminal criminal criminal, don't get be started on how everyone hates her, zero personality. And....

Those cankels.

She is a lesbian but not proud of it. Ugly to the core. At least Bill and Barry had some personality.
Make me laugh about Obama.... when did smoking become a crime? The Obama years were scandal free.....

Hillary a lesbian? Got any proof? Everybody hates her? I think not. Criminal the Clinton's were investigated for nearly 8 years what did they find? Bill had sex with an intern and lied about it.

The Republican's spent millions to investigate Hillary over Benghazi, what did they find? NOTHING!!!

COPUFF OUT WEST IN THE MILE HIGH STATE WHERE WEED IS LEGAL AND FUNDS OUR SCHOOLS!!!!
Old 07-17-2017, 10:15 AM
n/a

Quote:
Make me laugh about Obama.... when did smoking become a crime? The Obama years were scandal free.....

Hillary a lesbian? Got any proof? Everybody hates her? I think not. Criminal the Clinton's were investigated for nearly 8 years what did they find? Bill had sex with an intern and lied about it.

The Republican's spent millions to investigate Hillary over Benghazi, what did they find? NOTHING!!!

COPUFF OUT WEST IN THE MILE HIGH STATE WHERE WEED IS LEGAL AND FUNDS OUR SCHOOLS!!!!
Benghazi investigation

"The panel, which spent more than $7.8 million over two and a half years, disbanded at the end of the 114th Congress, before a new Congress begins in January."

House Benghazi committee files final report and shuts down
Old 07-17-2017, 10:52 AM
n/a

Quote:
How far from The Villages do you live ?

And how did you pick our community to harass and soil ?
Soil? Only diversity "soils" a place. As long as it stays "white", the villages will be a wonderful place to live.

Quote:

It's not a crime but it's not a good impression either.

Scandal free? Sure...EVERYONE got paid off...Obama borrowed more than ALL the 40+ previous presidents COMBINED. Everyone was happy...no scandals.

Tags

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.