Shhhhh - Top Obama bundler accused of child rape

Old 07-17-2017, 11:05 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Soil? Only diversity "soils" a place. As long as it stays "white", the villages will be a wonderful place to live.

It's not a crime but it's not a good impression either.

Scandal free? Sure...EVERYONE got paid off...Obama borrowed more than ALL the 40+ previous presidents COMBINED. Everyone was happy...no scandals.
Again you got nothing!
Old 07-17-2017, 11:43 AM
n/a

Quote:
Soil? Only diversity "soils" a place. As long as it stays "white", the villages will be a wonderful place to live.

It's not a crime but it's not a good impression either.

Scandal free? Sure...EVERYONE got paid off...Obama borrowed more than ALL the 40+ previous presidents COMBINED. Everyone was happy...no scandals.
So Baldwin....how far away from here do you live ?

Why did you choose our community to spread your filth ?

Were you sent here from one of the other crazy alt right racist sites or are you a free lance ?
Old 07-17-2017, 12:22 PM
n/a

Quote:
Again you got nothing!
Nothing? I have a nice white, calm, peaceful, clean, safe, "bubble" to live in.

You have nothing but some stupid words to call me...racist...I keep telling you, I'm a "speciest", I'm against treating another species as human. Might as well have quotas for a certain number of dogs and cats too...they have about the same chance of succeeding, of graduating. The standards have NEVER been lower. You can get a degree now without ever passing a test.

No-exam university courses fuel rise in first class degrees - Telegraph

Quote:
So Baldwin....how far away from here do you live ?

Why did you choose our community to spread your filth ?

Were you sent here from one of the other crazy alt right racist sites or are you a free lance ?
Did you find equality? Did you find the black villages? Black top school?

Instead of worrying about me, you should worry about the lies you believe...
Old 07-17-2017, 12:28 PM
n/a

Quote:
Nothing? I have a nice white, calm, peaceful, clean, safe, "bubble" to live in.

You have nothing but some stupid words to call me...racist...I keep telling you, I'm a "speciest", I'm against treating another species as human. Might as well have quotas for a certain number of dogs and cats too...they have about the same chance of succeeding, of graduating. The standards have NEVER been lower. You can get a degree now without ever passing a test.

No-exam university courses fuel rise in first class degrees - Telegraph

Did you find equality? Did you find the black villages? Black top school?

Instead of worrying about me, you should worry about the lies you believe...
No worry...

What you are, and I hope all Villagers understand this, is a professional racist who frequents the radical alt right websites and probably have never set foot in The Villages.

Yet you continue to dirty our forum with your hate. I realize you have garnered a few other folks, some Villagers and others not, those were covered by name in a post yesterday. This folks should know, although some already do, what prompted you to choose The Villages as your target for your hate speak.

What site are you representing ? Have you ever been inside The Villages ? This is a bit personal, but is the pay good for destroying and trolling us ?
Old 07-17-2017, 01:48 PM
n/a

Quote:
No worry...

What you are, and I hope all Villagers understand this, is a professional racist who frequents the radical alt right websites and probably have never set foot in The Villages.

Yet you continue to dirty our forum with your hate. I realize you have garnered a few other folks, some Villagers and others not, those were covered by name in a post yesterday. This folks should know, although some already do, what prompted you to choose The Villages as your target for your hate speak.

What site are you representing ? Have you ever been inside The Villages ? This is a bit personal, but is the pay good for destroying and trolling us ?
I'll give you my two cents. That person is looking for attention. He pushes our buttons with his racist crap, and gets his jollies. If people would just ignore him and his taunts, he would tire and go elsewhere.
Old 07-17-2017, 02:04 PM
n/a

Quote:
I'll give you my two cents. That person is looking for attention. He pushes our buttons with his racist crap, and gets his jollies. If people would just ignore him and his taunts, he would tire and go elsewhere.
I think you are totally correct.

Your comments..."..He pushes our buttons with his racist crap, and gets his jollies."

Is the definition of a troll.

I probably might be the only one, but what bugs me a lot is that he does not live here, probably never stepped foot in The Villages in his life. I may be a bit too parochial but TOT! And especially the political forum is something I have used since it started. It has become hate filled, and I would love to see actual Villagers have an opportunity to share political views without the trolls on here. He is not the only one that fits this category but one at a time.
Old 07-17-2017, 03:56 PM
n/a

Quote:

Your comments..."..He pushes our buttons with his racist crap, and gets his jollies."

I probably might be the only one, but what bugs me a lot is that he does not live here, probably never stepped foot in The Villages in his life. I may be a bit too parochial but TOT! And especially the political forum is something I have used since it started. It has become hate filled, and I would love to see actual Villagers have an opportunity to share political views without the trolls on here. He is not the only one that fits this category but one at a time.
I think Don Baldwin lives in the Villages and is not the creator of that racist site which has been highlighted by the Southern Poverty Law Center as a hate site. He may post on it though.
Old 07-17-2017, 04:12 PM
n/a

Quote:
Make me laugh about Obama.... when did smoking become a crime? The Obama years were scandal free.....

Hillary a lesbian? Got any proof? Everybody hates her? I think not. Criminal the Clinton's were investigated for nearly 8 years what did they find? Bill had sex with an intern and lied about it.

The Republican's spent millions to investigate Hillary over Benghazi, what did they find? NOTHING!!!

COPUFF OUT WEST IN THE MILE HIGH STATE WHERE WEED IS LEGAL AND FUNDS OUR SCHOOLS!!!!
What a joke. Try Google and even your liberal sites have whole lists of Obama administration scandals. Wow, how can anyone be so stupid?
Old 07-17-2017, 04:14 PM
n/a

Quote:
I think Don Baldwin lives in the Villages and is not the creator of that racist site which has been highlighted by the Southern Poverty Law Center as a hate site. He may post on it though.
Who cares what you think. Why would you feel it important to know personal information about another poster? Just because you reveal every aspect of your personal life for everyone to laugh at, does not give you the right to intrude on others.

Why don't you take your teen age girly facebook posts somewhere else?
Old 07-17-2017, 06:44 PM
n/a

I think you forgot to mention that this happened in 2014 and the case was dismissed.
Old 07-17-2017, 06:46 PM
n/a

this must be what mental illness sounds like.
Old 07-17-2017, 06:58 PM
n/a

Quote:
IF he lives here, he certainly does not know much about The Villages and will not admit it.

He is a phony as are all the "bots" that go to other websites to create chaos
Old 07-17-2017, 06:58 PM
n/a

Quote:
No worry...

I can only "destroy" you because you are wrong.

Quote:
I'm trying to open your eyes...there IS NO black villages, no black Yale, no black nice/great ANYTHING. Find me a black paradise...shut me up.

Quote:

Lets go...debate me...put up your facts and I'll destroy them. That's what I do...destroy the "we're equal" lies. We ARE different species.

Disagree? Prove me wrong. Explain the 2-5% of DNA that EVERY race besides the blacks have. Blacks LACK an ancestor that HUMANS had. EVERY non-negroid on planet earth has an ancestor that the blacks do not. What you are saying is that wolves are dogs. They are not. We're not even as similar to blacks as wolves are to dogs. Look at the diversity between all the other races and the mono-features of blacks. Look at how different blacks look compared to ALL the other races in a crowd.

Quote:
Why is a site with a lot of truth called hate? Why are my truths and facts considered hate? Why is the truth considered hate?

Quote:
Who cares what you think. Why would you feel it important to know personal information about another poster? Just because you reveal every aspect of your personal life for everyone to laugh at, does not give you the right to intrude on others.

Why don't you take your teen age girly facebook posts somewhere else?
NOT ONE of them offered ANY facts to dispute my FACTS.

Where is the black villages. On the entire planet there is NOT ONE black paradise? Why not?
Old 07-17-2017, 07:06 PM
n/a

It appears that we now know that Baldwin and a few others are not even living in The Villages and have no problem invading the space of honest Republican and Democrat americans and completing dismantling the political forum to such a degree it is like reading a bathroom wall.

Shame on all of you and please go back to the hate sites
Old 07-17-2017, 08:18 PM
n/a

Quote:
It appears that we now know that Baldwin and a few others are not even living in The Villages and have no problem invading the space of honest Republican and Democrat americans and completing dismantling the political forum to such a degree it is like reading a bathroom wall.

Shame on all of you and please go back to the hate sites
Blah blah blah...you don't know sh!t.

Grow up little girl and DEBATE me. Put up YOUR FACTS.

Show me the BEST black place you can find and we'll see if it's equal to the best white place.

Show me the BEST black school and we'll put it up against the best white school.

Show me the smartest black man and we'll put him up against the smartest white man.

How many BLACKS are Jeopardy winners? 13%? Not hardly...MAYBE 0.13% WHY don't you see many if any blacks on Jeopardy? Why? Because they're NOT smart enough.

black jeopardy winners - Google Search

Tags

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.