Shhhhh - Top Obama bundler accused of child rape

Shhhhh - Top Obama bundler accused of child rape

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors




















» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
 
 
Thread Tools
  #41  
Old 07-17-2017, 06:46 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

this must be what mental illness sounds like.

  #42  
Old 07-17-2017, 06:58 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I think Don Baldwin lives in the Villages and is not the creator of that racist site which has been highlighted by the Southern Poverty Law Center as a hate site. He may post on it though.
IF he lives here, he certainly does not know much about The Villages and will not admit it.

He is a phony as are all the "bots" that go to other websites to create chaos
Sponsored Links
  #43  
Old 07-17-2017, 06:58 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
No worry...

What you are, and I hope all Villagers understand this, is a professional racist who frequents the radical alt right websites and probably have never set foot in The Villages.

Yet you continue to dirty our forum with your hate. I realize you have garnered a few other folks, some Villagers and others not, those were covered by name in a post yesterday. This folks should know, although some already do, what prompted you to choose The Villages as your target for your hate speak.

What site are you representing ? Have you ever been inside The Villages ? This is a bit personal, but is the pay good for destroying and trolling us ?
I can only "destroy" you because you are wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I'll give you my two cents. That person is looking for attention. He pushes our buttons with his racist crap, and gets his jollies. If people would just ignore him and his taunts, he would tire and go elsewhere.
I'm trying to open your eyes...there IS NO black villages, no black Yale, no black nice/great ANYTHING. Find me a black paradise...shut me up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I think you are totally correct.

Your comments..."..He pushes our buttons with his racist crap, and gets his jollies."

Is the definition of a troll.

I probably might be the only one, but what bugs me a lot is that he does not live here, probably never stepped foot in The Villages in his life. I may be a bit too parochial but TOT! And especially the political forum is something I have used since it started. It has become hate filled, and I would love to see actual Villagers have an opportunity to share political views without the trolls on here. He is not the only one that fits this category but one at a time.
Lets go...debate me...put up your facts and I'll destroy them. That's what I do...destroy the "we're equal" lies. We ARE different species.

Disagree? Prove me wrong. Explain the 2-5% of DNA that EVERY race besides the blacks have. Blacks LACK an ancestor that HUMANS had. EVERY non-negroid on planet earth has an ancestor that the blacks do not. What you are saying is that wolves are dogs. They are not. We're not even as similar to blacks as wolves are to dogs. Look at the diversity between all the other races and the mono-features of blacks. Look at how different blacks look compared to ALL the other races in a crowd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I think Don Baldwin lives in the Villages and is not the creator of that racist site which has been highlighted by the Southern Poverty Law Center as a hate site. He may post on it though.
Why is a site with a lot of truth called hate? Why are my truths and facts considered hate? Why is the truth considered hate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Who cares what you think. Why would you feel it important to know personal information about another poster? Just because you reveal every aspect of your personal life for everyone to laugh at, does not give you the right to intrude on others.

Why don't you take your teen age girly facebook posts somewhere else?
NOT ONE of them offered ANY facts to dispute my FACTS.

Where is the black villages. On the entire planet there is NOT ONE black paradise? Why not?
  #44  
Old 07-17-2017, 07:06 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

It appears that we now know that Baldwin and a few others are not even living in The Villages and have no problem invading the space of honest Republican and Democrat americans and completing dismantling the political forum to such a degree it is like reading a bathroom wall.

Shame on all of you and please go back to the hate sites
  #45  
Old 07-17-2017, 08:18 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
It appears that we now know that Baldwin and a few others are not even living in The Villages and have no problem invading the space of honest Republican and Democrat americans and completing dismantling the political forum to such a degree it is like reading a bathroom wall.

Shame on all of you and please go back to the hate sites
Blah blah blah...you don't know sh!t.

Grow up little girl and DEBATE me. Put up YOUR FACTS.

Show me the BEST black place you can find and we'll see if it's equal to the best white place.

Show me the BEST black school and we'll put it up against the best white school.

Show me the smartest black man and we'll put him up against the smartest white man.

How many BLACKS are Jeopardy winners? 13%? Not hardly...MAYBE 0.13% WHY don't you see many if any blacks on Jeopardy? Why? Because they're NOT smart enough.

black jeopardy winners - Google Search
  #46  
Old 07-17-2017, 10:00 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Perhaps the best way to handle Donnie would be to ignore his posts. If none of us engage with him perhaps he will go back to where he came from.


COPUFF OUT WEST WHERE THE MOUNTAIN BREEZES ARE COOL!
  #47  
Old 07-18-2017, 04:00 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

the central issue here is pedophile and again I repeat that anyone committing such an act belongs in prison.

There are no moral equivalencies all are guilty of a crime. We all have an obligation to protect the children of this nation as a protected species.

Well take a look around and we have done a terrible job of it. Look at our schools, look at what comes out of Hollywood. Look at the drug epidemics city after city. and we make it worse by promoting homoseuality

This board offers just a glimpse of how we Americans go about solving problems. we don't we bicker like children

Personal Best Regards:
  #48  
Old 07-18-2017, 05:22 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubicon View Post
the central issue here is pedophile and again I repeat that anyone committing such an act belongs in prison.

There are no moral equivalencies all are guilty of a crime. We all have an obligation to protect the children of this nation as a protected species.

Well take a look around and we have done a terrible job of it. Look at our schools, look at what comes out of Hollywood. Look at the drug epidemics city after city. and we make it worse by promoting homoseuality

This board offers just a glimpse of how we Americans go about solving problems. we don't we bicker like children

Personal Best Regards:
The CENTRAL issue here is the "Shhhh."


President Obama gets a free pass from the media, which acts as a de-facto public-relations shop for the Democrat in the White House. Never has that charge seemed truer than now as an ugly rape scandal unfolds on the West Coast.

.
 

Tags
top

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:32 PM.