The Shocking O Reilly Story AND Others

Old 10-27-2017, 04:06 AM
n/a

Default The Shocking O Reilly Story AND Others

This is disgusting behavior and all of these people, irrespective of color, creed or politic need to be placed on the Hall Of Shame

" The Hollywood’s Accused Harassers, Molesters, Rapists

by John Nolte25 Oct 2017

As the Harvey Weinstein scandal spreads like an STD throughout the entertainment industry worldwide, as the courage of those coming forward to name names inspires similar courage in others, we cannot allow ourselves to become so accustomed to the allegations that they lose their power to outrage.

Although some male victims have come forward, the alleged victims here are mostly vulnerable young women and children. Worse, so far, all of the alleged abusers are the very men whose primary responsibility in any civilized society is to protect women and children.

As a means to understand just how, yes, institutional these allegations are, here is a list (in no particular order) of the accused and their alleged misdeeds, which will be updated as needed.

Unless otherwise indicated, these stand only as allegations.

So far, 46 and counting…

Is there any doubt the entertainment industry, that Harveywood is enabling an unspeakable war on women … and children?

*UPDATES

44. Louis C.K. – Comedian, Filmmaker

Swirling rumors of sexual misconduct.

45. Mark Halperin – Journalist, TV Producer

Multiple accusations of inappropriate sexual conduct and harassment.

46. Robert Scoble – Tech writer

Allegations of sexual harassment.

***END UPDATES

Terry Richardson – Celebrity Photographer

Accusations of sexual harassment.

Roman Polanski – Oscar-Winning Director

Admitted child rapist. Four other women claim Polanski assaulted them as minors.

David O. Russell – Oscar-nominated Director

Accused of groping,on-set verbal and physical abuse.

Oliver Stone – Oscar-Winning Director

Accused of groping a woman at a party.

Ben Affleck – Actor, Oscar-Winning Director and Screenwriter

Multiple allegations of groping, one he apologized for.

Harvey Weinstein – Oscar-Winning Producer

Removed from the board of the company he co-founded due to dozens of accusations of sexual harassment, sexual misconduct, groping and rape.

James Toback – Director, Oscar-Nominated Screenwriter

Over 200 sexual harassment allegations.

Bob Weinstein – Oscar-Winning Producer

Accused of sexual harassing a former employee.

Harry Knowles – Founder of Ain’t It Cool News

Stepped down due to allegations of sexual harassment and groping.

Devin Faraci – Movie Writer at Birth.Death.Movies

Accused of sexual assault and harassment.

Roy Price – Head of Amazon Studios

Resigned due to allegations of sexual misconduct.

Twiggy Ramiriez – Bass Player for Marilyn Manson

Accused of raping a former girlfriend.

Tyler Grasham – Talent Agent

Resigned due to allegations of sexual harassment and sexual assault from his male, underage clients. .

Netflix – One of the Most Powerful Companies In Entertainment

Settled $1.5 million sexual harassment claim filed by a heterosexual male executive who says he was harassed by male and female superiors.

Lockhart Steele – Media Director at Vox

Fired over allegations of sexual harassment.

Andy Signore – Creator of Honest Trailers

Fired due to numerous allegations of sexual harassment and misconduct.

David Blaine – Superstar Magician

Accused of drugging and raping a 21 year-old model.

Gilbert Rozon – Judge on France’s Got Talent

Suspended over sexual harassment claims.

Rupert Myers – British GQ Writer

Fired over allegations of sexual assault.

John Besh – Celebrity Chef

Accused of sexual assault and harassment.

Shadie Elnashai – Cinefamily Executive

Fired over allegations of rape and harassment.

Hadrian Belove – Cinefamily Executive

Resigned over allegations of sexual harassment.

Woody Allen – Oscar-Winning Screenwriter and Director

Accusations of child molestations. No charges were filed after an investigation.

Steven Seagal – Actor

Allegations of sexual harassment.

Chris Savino – Creator of Nickelodeon’s Loud House

Fired over allegations of sexual harassment.

Bill Cosby – Iconic Comedian, Actor

Dozens of accusations of drugging and raping women.

Below are those accused abusers who so far remain unnamed…

The pigs who preyed on 13 year-old Molly Ringwald.
The monster who sexually assaulted nine year-old America Ferrera.
The music executives who abused and allowed the abuse of Kaya Jones.
The director who sexually assaulted 16-year-old Reese Witherspoon.
The director who harassed and punished Björk.
The men who sexually assaulted Corey Haim and Corey Feldman as children.
The man who assaulted Terry Crews.
The men who assaulted James Van Der Beek.
The countless, unnamed “predators” in the fashion industry.
The man who sexually assaulted 16-year-old Laura Dern.
The doctor who molested a 13-year-old McKayla Maroney.
The TV executive who assaulted Maureen Ryan.
These harassers.
This A-List animal.
Lady Gaga’s abuser.
Gabrielle Union’s abuser.
The producer who declared a 15-year-old Jennifer Lawrence “f**kable.” "

Personal Best Regards:
Old 10-28-2017, 06:05 AM
n/a

Rep pete King relates that Hillary had to know what Weinstein was and what he did.

reading all of this how can anyone believe that celebrities speaking out are credible?

Personal Best Regards:
Old 10-28-2017, 08:20 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Rep pete King relates that Hillary had to know what Weinstein was and what he did.

reading all of this how can anyone believe that celebrities speaking out are credible?

Personal Best Regards:
You seem to be forgetting the many women who leveled such accusations against Donald John Trump.
Old 10-28-2017, 08:21 AM
n/a

Quote:

Personal Best Regards:
You seem to be forgetting the many women who leveled such accusations against Donald John Trump.

White House: All the women who accused Trump of sexual harassment are lying | TheHill

Donald Trump sexual misconduct allegations - Wikipedia

Donald Trump and Billy Bush recording - Wikipedia
Old 10-28-2017, 08:45 AM
n/a

Quote:
BUT.....

"WASHINGTON – All the women who have accused President Donald Trump of sexual harassment are lying, White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said Friday when asked for the official White House position on the issue."

White House: All of Trump's accusers are liars
Old 10-28-2017, 09:26 AM
n/a

Quote:
BUT.....

"WASHINGTON – All the women who have accused President Donald Trump of sexual harassment are lying, White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said Friday when asked for the official White House position on the issue."

White House: All of Trump's accusers are liars
That is probably what Weinstein claimed as well. Donald John Trump is the most dishonest politician I can think of in the last 75 years or so. Women accusing Trump of sexual harassment are lying, White House says | US news | The Guardian
Old 10-28-2017, 03:27 PM
n/a

Here is a very big difference.....

"As Alemany noted, 16 women have accused Trump of sexually harassing them. While the president dismisses this as "fake news," the problem for the White House is that some of these women have produced witnesses who say they heard about the incident at the time - long before Trump made his political aspirations known.
Such contemporaneous accounts are essential to establishing the credibility of the allegation because they reduce the chances that a person is making up a story for political purposes. In the case of sexual allegations, such accounts can help bolster the credibility of the "she said" side of the equation. Often, a sexual assault will happen behind closed doors. The contemporary corroborators can explain what they heard at the time and whether the story being told now is consistent with how the story was told years earlier. This does not necessarily mean the allegation is true, but it does give journalistic organizations more confidence to report on the allegation."

Trump says sex harassment claims are 'fake news' but there are corroborators - seattlepi.com

Trump says sex harassment claims are 'fake news,' but there are corroborators...Washington post

Trump says sex harassment claims are ‘fake news,’ but there are corroborators - The Washington Post
Old 10-28-2017, 09:50 PM
n/a

Default just who do Trumpsters believe?

sexualpredatordenialbyTrump.jpg
Old 10-29-2017, 05:10 AM
n/a

Default A Ubiqitous Crime

I am not on any side when it comes to sexual harassment, pedophilia etc .

As to the issue of allegation, well that's another matter and requires a fact finding investigation to determine the truth.

the point of this thread was to underscore that sexual abuse seems to be an issue that gets swept under the rug until it can't any longer. there have been cases in America, England, Ireland and virtually every nation on earth. There have been scandal in churches, universities,Hollywood sports etc.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 10-29-2017, 06:41 AM
n/a

Quote:
The Villages Florida
She's got her mouth open like she's ready...

Quote:

As to the issue of allegation, well that's another matter and requires a fact finding investigation to determine the truth.

the point of this thread was to underscore that sexual abuse seems to be an issue that gets swept under the rug until it can't any longer. there have been cases in America, England, Ireland and virtually every nation on earth. There have been scandal in churches, universities,Hollywood sports etc.

Personal Best Regards:
Women lie. It becomes "abuse" after the fact when SHE didn't get all of what she wanted.
Old 10-29-2017, 07:27 AM
n/a

Quote:

Personal Best Regards:
Wow...two posts this morning that we totally agree on.
Old 10-29-2017, 07:51 AM
n/a

Quote:
Here is a very big difference.....

"As Alemany noted, 16 women have accused Trump of sexually harassing them. While the president dismisses this as "fake news," the problem for the White House is that some of these women have produced witnesses who say they heard about the incident at the time - long before Trump made his political aspirations known.
Such contemporaneous accounts are essential to establishing the credibility of the allegation because they reduce the chances that a person is making up a story for political purposes. In the case of sexual allegations, such accounts can help bolster the credibility of the "she said" side of the equation. Often, a sexual assault will happen behind closed doors. The contemporary corroborators can explain what they heard at the time and whether the story being told now is consistent with how the story was told years earlier. This does not necessarily mean the allegation is true, but it does give journalistic organizations more confidence to report on the allegation."

Trump says sex harassment claims are 'fake news' but there are corroborators - seattlepi.com

Trump says sex harassment claims are 'fake news,' but there are corroborators...Washington post

Trump says sex harassment claims are ‘fake news,’ but there are corroborators - The Washington Post
Trump's lack of character in his dealings with women is documented fairly well. Donald Trump has one core philosophy: misogyny
Old 10-29-2017, 09:32 AM
n/a

Quote:

Personal Best Regards:
You're NOT on any side rubi? Pedophilia? Not on any side? WTF? F@cking an infant is OK to you? Really?

What about "sexual abuse" YEARS and YEARS later? These women want a payday. They f@cked to get where they are and they want more. A thousand women COULD accuse me of sexual abuse. A thousand could accuse YOU. All they have to do is...accuse. Call the media and CLAIM it. It's too easy years later to claim something. WHY didn't you claim it then when it happened? Why was it OK then and not worth mentioning? Fear? Fear of what? Women don't get fired after filing an HRS complaint IF it's a REAL complaint.

NONE of them claim rape...they claim "harassment". And I claim bullsh!t.

HOW do you "get to the truth" about something that "happened" behind closed doors YEARS ago? You don't.

A woman who files a false claim against a man should be sentenced to the SAME punishment a man would face. Prison. Send them to a men's prison...the SAME prison the falsely accused man would have ended up in. If she thought it was good enough for him to spend 10 years in..it's good enough for her. Men and women are equal now...you keep telling me that...prove it...go Lara Croft on those men. Teach them to mess with an "empowered" woman. You've been begging for equality...here you go...enjoy. We'll call you a "transgender" and everything will be good...you can use the men's bathroom now. Be careful when you bend over in the shower...

It doesn't get swept under the rug. As soon as a woman makes a complaint people start jumping through hoops. Those WOMEN "swept it under the rug" to bring it out when THEY wanted to. IF it even happened.

I'm SURE every one of them WAS "hit on"...probably bluntly...crudely...but WAS IT "harassment"? Was it over and over always crude? I doubt it. These women see a payday...a class action suit against a man just looking for sex.
Old 10-29-2017, 01:10 PM
n/a

Quote:
You're NOT on any side rubi? Pedophilia? Not on any side? WTF? F@cking an infant is OK to you? Really?

What about "sexual abuse" YEARS and YEARS later? These women want a payday. They f@cked to get where they are and they want more. A thousand women COULD accuse me of sexual abuse. A thousand could accuse YOU. All they have to do is...accuse. Call the media and CLAIM it. It's too easy years later to claim something. WHY didn't you claim it then when it happened? Why was it OK then and not worth mentioning? Fear? Fear of what? Women don't get fired after filing an HRS complaint IF it's a REAL complaint.

NONE of them claim rape...they claim "harassment". And I claim bullsh!t.

HOW do you "get to the truth" about something that "happened" behind closed doors YEARS ago? You don't.

A woman who files a false claim against a man should be sentenced to the SAME punishment a man would face. Prison. Send them to a men's prison...the SAME prison the falsely accused man would have ended up in. If she thought it was good enough for him to spend 10 years in..it's good enough for her. Men and women are equal now...you keep telling me that...prove it...go Lara Croft on those men. Teach them to mess with an "empowered" woman. You've been begging for equality...here you go...enjoy. We'll call you a "transgender" and everything will be good...you can use the men's bathroom now. Be careful when you bend over in the shower...

It doesn't get swept under the rug. As soon as a woman makes a complaint people start jumping through hoops. Those WOMEN "swept it under the rug" to bring it out when THEY wanted to. IF it even happened.

I'm SURE every one of them WAS "hit on"...probably bluntly...crudely...but WAS IT "harassment"? Was it over and over always crude? I doubt it. These women see a payday...a class action suit against a man just looking for sex.
You are letting you emotions get the best of you. I have stated many times on thee pages that children should always be treated as a "protected species". I can't tell what you think I wrote, but obviously believe pedophilia is the lowest of sexual crimes. and sexual harassment, if true unacceptable

In the corporate world handled my share of sexual harassment investigative claims. Hence my approach in not passing judgment.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 10-29-2017, 04:35 PM
n/a

Quote:
You are letting you emotions get the best of you. I have stated many times on thee pages that children should always be treated as a "protected species". I can't tell what you think I wrote, but obviously believe pedophilia is the lowest of sexual crimes. and sexual harassment, if true unacceptable

In the corporate world handled my share of sexual harassment investigative claims. Hence my approach in not passing judgment.

Personal Best Regards:
Emotions? Nah...just questioning YOUR words...they're pretty clear:

"I am not on any side when it comes to sexual harassment, pedophilia etc . "

I don't keep track of what every hidden fake name says. I don't care who you are...what you've said...I treat every post as a post...it doesn't matter who it's from it gets the same scrutiny. When I disagree I tell you.

You misspoke...you are against pedophiles...we'll leave it at that.

MOST sexual harassment claims are bullsh!t.

When she thinks the guy is cute...it's romantic flirtation, it's adorable persistence. When she's not interested...it's stalking and sexual harassment.

Women lie...a lot. Flirtation is fine until she needs/wants it to NOT be fine. Then she complains about things that have been "going on for years".

Women shouldn't BE in the workforce. They should be home having and raising their children. THAT is their ONLY job and they're not doing it. They have 1 child and they pawn off raising it to a daycare center where Laquisha the Haitian refugee is teaching your child HER values. You want to know WHY much of today's white youth are messed up...look at who raised most of them. A 3rd worlder. When they are with your child from 1 year on up...10 hours a day...5 days a week...they ARE raising your child.

Tags

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.