The Shocking O Reilly Story AND Others

Old 10-30-2017, 04:47 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Emotions? Nah...just questioning YOUR words...they're pretty clear:

"I am not on any side when it comes to sexual harassment, pedophilia etc . "

I don't keep track of what every hidden fake name says. I don't care who you are...what you've said...I treat every post as a post...it doesn't matter who it's from it gets the same scrutiny. When I disagree I tell you.

You misspoke...you are against pedophiles...we'll leave it at that.

MOST sexual harassment claims are bullsh!t.

When she thinks the guy is cute...it's romantic flirtation, it's adorable persistence. When she's not interested...it's stalking and sexual harassment.

Women lie...a lot. Flirtation is fine until she needs/wants it to NOT be fine. Then she complains about things that have been "going on for years".

Women shouldn't BE in the workforce. They should be home having and raising their children. THAT is their ONLY job and they're not doing it. They have 1 child and they pawn off raising it to a daycare center where Laquisha the Haitian refugee is teaching your child HER values. You want to know WHY much of today's white youth are messed up...look at who raised most of them. A 3rd worlder. When they are with your child from 1 year on up...10 hours a day...5 days a week...they ARE raising your child.
Oh come on poster I just ID you. I can't find the thread but on one of them I proved your absolute statement concerning blacks was flawed. I then asked you to man up and admit it. Apparently you read it and your mad at me now...is that's what is going on here?

Personal Best Regards:
Old 10-30-2017, 05:59 AM
n/a

Quote:
Oh come on poster I just ID you. I can't find the thread but on one of them I proved your absolute statement concerning blacks was flawed. I then asked you to man up and admit it. Apparently you read it and your mad at me now...is that's what is going on here?

Personal Best Regards:
You didn't PROVE anything.

A trip to MLK Blvd will PROVE their "character"...a trip to a black high school will PROVE what "I" have said is correct. Not propaganda.

We're talking about women here...why did you change it to blacks?
Old 10-30-2017, 06:38 AM
n/a

Quote:
Emotions? Nah...just questioning YOUR words...they're pretty clear:

"I am not on any side when it comes to sexual harassment, pedophilia etc . "

I don't keep track of what every hidden fake name says. I don't care who you are...what you've said...I treat every post as a post...it doesn't matter who it's from it gets the same scrutiny. When I disagree I tell you.

You misspoke...you are against pedophiles...we'll leave it at that.

MOST sexual harassment claims are bullsh!t.

When she thinks the guy is cute...it's romantic flirtation, it's adorable persistence. When she's not interested...it's stalking and sexual harassment.

Women lie...a lot. Flirtation is fine until she needs/wants it to NOT be fine. Then she complains about things that have been "going on for years".

Women shouldn't BE in the workforce. They should be home having and raising their children. THAT is their ONLY job and they're not doing it. They have 1 child and they pawn off raising it to a daycare center where Laquisha the Haitian refugee is teaching your child HER values. You want to know WHY much of today's white youth are messed up...look at who raised most of them. A 3rd worlder. When they are with your child from 1 year on up...10 hours a day...5 days a week...they ARE raising your child.
Now Don Baldwin looks like he is in the 1950s about women as well as African-Americans.
Old 10-30-2017, 06:50 AM
n/a

Quote:
Now Don Baldwin looks like he is in the 1950s about women as well as African-Americans.
Yes I am...America PEAKED in the 1950s...we've been dropping ever since.

America was 90% white back then...it's 40% now...it's made a big difference.

"In the last 50 years there have been great changes toward gender equality in industrialised nations such as the United States of America. With the feminist movement of the 1960s, women began to enter the workforce in great numbers."

"In 1950 about one in three women participated in the labor force. By 1998, nearly three of every five women of working age were in the labor force. Among women age 16 and over, the labor force participation rate was 33.9 percent in 1950, compared with 59.8 percent in 1998."

"Since 1960 more and more women with children have been in the work force. This change is especially dramatic for married women with children under age 6: 12 percent worked in 1950, 45 percent in 1980, and 57 percent in 1987. Just over half the mothers with children under age 3 were in the labor force in 1987. Black women with children are more likely to work than are white or Hispanic women who have children. Over half of all black families with children are maintained by the mother only, compared with 18 percent of white families with children. "

The Villages Florida

Women working "careers" and NOT raising their own children has brought this country down.
Old 10-31-2017, 06:57 AM
n/a

Quote:
You didn't PROVE anything.

A trip to MLK Blvd will PROVE their "character"...a trip to a black high school will PROVE what "I" have said is correct. Not propaganda.

We're talking about women here...why did you change it to blacks?
Do you realize that your own words support my argument?

You state in absolute terms. However in order to qualify your absolutism you need to be acquainted with every single person of African descent on earth. Have you met every person of African descent on earth? And what is you explanation to any and all people of African descent who have made a positive contribution to the world, who have excelled academically, who have become successful, etc?

you would be in a better position to remain more objective because the manner in which you speak now frames you as a person with a strong prejudice against one race of people and that is a losing argument on its face.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 10-31-2017, 07:00 AM
n/a

Well we can add another Hollywood celeb to our list of shame. By now many of you have read about the antics of Kevin Spacey. Even Rosie O'Donnell spoke out against him...and the beat goes on.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 10-31-2017, 07:16 AM
n/a

Quote:
Do you realize that your own words support my argument?

You state in absolute terms. However in order to qualify your absolutism you need to be acquainted with every single person of African descent on earth. Have you met every person of African descent on earth? And what is you explanation to any and all people of African descent who have made a positive contribution to the world, who have excelled academically, who have become successful, etc?

you would be in a better position to remain more objective because the manner in which you speak now frames you as a person with a strong prejudice against one race of people and that is a losing argument on its face.

Personal Best Regards:
You're just arguing to argue...the 99% are worthless scum... You wouldn't know that because you won't go to where they are and SEE how bad they really are.

Yes rubi...I haven't met EVERY black...but I've met thousands and 99% of those I have met...are worthless.

Quote:
Well we can add another Hollywood celeb to our list of shame. By now many of you have read about the antics of Kevin Spacey. Even Rosie O'Donnell spoke out against him...and the beat goes on.

Personal Best Regards:
Taking down the men...that is what this is...America continues its collapse.
Old 10-31-2017, 08:38 AM
n/a

Quote:

Personal Best Regards:
Lets see....unwanted sexual advances versus conspiracy to launder money, false statements to FBI...

yep, I surely can see the relativity and why this belongs on a political forum !!!
Old 10-31-2017, 08:51 AM
n/a

Baldwin apparently can't stop being obsessed with his philosophy.

I like it so much when I can't read him. However Rubicon quoted him in a terrible rant.

I think Rubicon is right, his hate increases when reasonable men post.

I don't think he lives here, but I wonder who he could hurt. I wonder how old he is. I wonder what his mother thinks of him if she is still on this earth. I wonder who could live with him.

His biggest flaw is that he cannot accept the world the way it is. All people either measure up or don't measure up to our sense of what is good and useful.

All people are born with pluses and minuses that are innate. We can either rant against them or live with the fact that they are what they are, just as we are what we are.
Old 10-31-2017, 09:10 AM
n/a

Quote:

Personal Best Regards:
OMG...Rosie spoke out against him?!?!

Well then...I MUST hate him too. Because I blindly follow idiots like her. /s

Can you believe there are people out there...who actually listen to Rosie?

There are some really stupid people on this planet...
Old 10-31-2017, 09:33 AM
n/a

Quote:
Baldwin apparently can't stop being obsessed with his philosophy.

I like it so much when I can't read him. However Rubicon quoted him in a terrible rant.

I think Rubicon is right, his hate increases when reasonable men post.

I don't think he lives here, but I wonder who he could hurt. I wonder how old he is. I wonder what his mother thinks of him if she is still on this earth. I wonder who could live with him.

His biggest flaw is that he cannot accept the world the way it is. All people either measure up or don't measure up to our sense of what is good and useful.

All people are born with pluses and minuses that are innate. We can either rant against them or live with the fact that they are what they are, just as we are what we are.
I'm "obsessed" with the truth. I'm "obsessed" with fighting the lies that are being used to destroy America.

Sure Gracie...sure...and that's why you went out of your way to reply "because I was quoted". You are glass to me. I see right through you.

You look...a LOT. Because you CAN'T help yourself. Women in general can't control themselves. It's those damn emotions that rule you. They get you pregnant too...and you blame that on the men. If he didn't forcibly rape you...pregnancy is YOUR fault. And men...through government shouldn't be supporting you to the tune of up to $60,000 a year in benefits.

I DO accept the world for what it IS and THAT is WHY I'm trying to get everyone together to CHANGE it's destiny. America's destiny is to become Mexico II as the hispanic population grows EVERY year. They ARE the majority below the age of 7. Next year it's 8, the next 9, then 10...and in 30 years, they ARE the majority below the age of 40. THEY will run this country and THEY WILL make it a Mexico II. Is that what YOU want for your great granddaughters?

Minorities DON'T "measure up" to white people ANYWHERE. Name me ONE "minority" country...black or hispanic that is BETTER than a "white" country. There are NONE. And you know why? To find out...go to MLK Blvd, go to a black school...and SEE what the 99% of black people are REALLY like. You will SEE that blacks are not like us. White people built western civilization. They built Europe, America...white people brought Japan, China, and other asian countries into the modern world. White men invented/made the technology we use in our everyday lives. WHITE people BUILT and maintain the world you live in. NOT brown/black people.

EXACTLY...let us "live with" the differences...NOT pretend they're not there and give losers INCAPABLE of winning...a trophy...a slot...a quota. If you CAN'T make the cut...you don't get "promoted" from #15 to a bronze medal.

Gracie YOU are the one who refuses to accept the REAL world and instead opt to live in an artificial world where everyone gets treated the same no matter what. Your way is unsustainable...it ALWAYS collapses as the takers begin to outnumber to makers...which always happens and is happening now. America is 50% white/50% minority now...we're also close to 50% receiving government benefits. We CANNOT survive with more than half "takers".

Wake up Gracie...for your great granddaughters. You are condemning them to living in a 3rd world hell full of 3rd world refugees.
Old 10-31-2017, 10:10 AM
n/a

Quote:
Lets see....unwanted sexual advances versus conspiracy to launder money, false statements to FBI...

yep, I surely can see the relativity and why this belongs on a political forum !!!
That seems a whole lot more serious. Donald John Trump and his connections to the Russian government.
Old 10-31-2017, 01:44 PM
n/a

"Some employees at Fox News were left embarrassed and humiliated by their network's coverage of the latest revelations in special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into Russian election meddling, according to conversations CNN had with several individuals placed throughout the network.
"I'm watching now and screaming," one Fox News personality said in a text message to CNN as the person watched their network's coverage. "I want to quit."
"It is another blow to journalists at Fox who come in every day wanting to cover the news in a fair and objective way," one senior Fox News employee told CNN of their outlet's coverage, adding that there were "many eye rolls" in the newsroom over how the news was covered.
The person said, "Fox feels like an extension of the Trump White House."

'I want to quit': Fox News employees say their network's Russia coverage was 'an embarrassment' - Oct. 31, 2017

Tags

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.