Shocking Rasmussen Poll: Voters Think Reporters are Biased Liberals

Old 06-24-2011, 06:35 PM
n/a

Default Shocking Rasmussen Poll: Voters Think Reporters are Biased Liberals

Actually not so shocking; at least to anyone who's not a liberal.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_thecut...iased-liberals

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ..._than_they_are
Old 06-24-2011, 09:37 PM
n/a

That poll said 46% of voters thought the reporters were more liberal than the voter. That is not a majority. Of course, there were some that thought the reporters were more conservative and those who had no idea whatsoever.

What about the Fox Noise reporters? Well, to some on this forum, I am sure those Fox Noise reporters are too liberal.

Draw your own conclusions.

Personally, I think Bill Maher is the only one that takes the whole thing in the right light. That man is hilarious.
Old 06-25-2011, 09:19 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbugs View Post
That poll said 46% of voters thought the reporters were more liberal than the voter. That is not a majority. Of course, there were some that thought the reporters were more conservative and those who had no idea whatsoever.

What about the Fox Noise reporters? Well, to some on this forum, I am sure those Fox Noise reporters are too liberal.

Personally, I think Bill Maher is the only one that takes the whole thing in the right light. That man is hilarious.
Bill Maher is a .....................; OK, I can't say it, but he is, and the one thing he's not is "funny".

Read the story again; the plurality is the highest when people think reporters are liberal biased. But then, leave it to a liberal to glean a number that makes a mis-informational soundbite for people who don't know the whole story. That's how liberals get the uninformed to vote for them.
Old 06-26-2011, 03:46 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbugs View Post

Tbug actually the 46% cited is a majority because the remain 54% is split in to other categories. Just saying.

As for Bill Maher, I can only remember one other person who tried but failed to
mask his hate and contempt for anyone who did not agree with his beliefs and he's dead. Bill Maher can't even be defined as a "closet hater" He is about as funny as rock. In fact some rocks I met were funnier.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.