S—hole Comment

Old 01-14-2018, 02:22 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
You got it right...they all vote D...except working men and most educated men. Funny how the ones who actually "do the work", invent stuff, solve problems, don't vote D.

They shouldn't be voting R either...but that's a different thread.

I think maybe BOTH were correct. Did Trump say he knew everything? No...he said he was smart.

I'll tell you one thing...neither a black nor a woman said either. Neither WOULD say either...not with a straight face. Women claim to "KNOW" everything, as evident here...they're always telling ME that I'm wrong...and they're certainly NOT stable.
I'll agree with your comment on Donald. Donald completed a rigorous degree (Economics) which relies on an understanding of calculus from an excellent school (U.of P.). I will agree he was smart.
Old 01-14-2018, 02:38 PM
n/a

Quote:
I'll agree with your comment on Donald. Donald completed a rigorous degree (Economics) which relies on an understanding of calculus from an excellent school (U.of P.). I will agree he was smart.
There are a lot of emotional women who post here. Their emotions get the better of them and they just plain HATE Trump. No matter what he does, they'll hate him. Most women "hate" alpha males.

But you know what...they're drawn to them like moths to a light. These women who CLAIM they were sexually abused...99% go willingly and then protest because they hate themselves for what they did. Women are DRAWN to powerful men and they'll do ANYTHING to "hook them". They get p!ssed and want revenge when they CAN'T have him, when he throws them away like he threw away the rest.
Old 01-14-2018, 04:01 PM
n/a

Who do you think is the alpha dog, Trump or Melania?
Old 01-14-2018, 04:28 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest
who do you think is the alpha dog, trump or melania?
yes!!
Old 01-14-2018, 05:09 PM
n/a

Quote:
I view approval ratings about as pertinent and informative or valid as the polls, the media, the approval ratings and odds makers babbling about Clinton winning the election by a landslide!!

What has changed since then? Selective memory function!!
She had 3 million more votes. If there hadn't been illegal Russian intervention she undoubtedly would have won. So they weren't to far off. And it isn't just a few polls - all the polls have him way down, the least popular president in recent history.
Old 01-14-2018, 05:12 PM
n/a

Look at the man - he is a pig. Cavorting with prostitutes, the "golden shower", come on. Who in their right mind has any respect for this man. And now he appears to be grappling with dementia - classic symptoms. The longer you people support this whacko, the more stupid you look.
Old 01-14-2018, 06:39 PM
n/a

Quote:
She had 3 million more votes. If there hadn't been illegal Russian intervention she undoubtedly would have won. So they weren't to far off. And it isn't just a few polls - all the polls have him way down, the least popular president in recent history.
We understand that the loss of the election was a major surprise.
The continued talking about how she coulda won....IF THE RULES WERE DIFFERENT....must be medicinal or loss soothing in effect. Why else would anybody continue to talk about ....yeah but she coulda.........

Are the referenced polls as in "...all the polls..." and that he is "... the least popular president in recent history..."

from any different sources than those who predicted she was the most likely winner by a landslide?
Has there not been a lesson learned the polls...the odds...the position of the stars...don't mean squat when it comes to partisan ragging.

As for the Russian BS....let us just leave it as it is....BS!
Old 01-14-2018, 06:48 PM
n/a

Quote:
We understand that the loss of the election was a major surprise.
The continued talking about how she coulda won....IF THE RULES WERE DIFFERENT....must be medicinal or loss soothing in effect. Why else would anybody continue to talk about ....yeah but she coulda.........

Are the referenced polls as in "...all the polls..." and that he is "... the least popular president in recent history..."

from any different sources than those who predicted she was the most likely winner by a landslide?
Has there not been a lesson learned the polls...the odds...the position of the stars...don't mean squat when it comes to partisan ragging.

As for the Russian BS....let us just leave it as it is....BS!
Russian BS ?

Are you really an American ?

You don't give a damn if a foreign country interfered in our elections ?

Wow..... that is amazing...your knowledge is overwhelming. You and Trump call a VITAL INVESTIGATION for our COUNTRY a hoax, or BS.

Well, that is because everything is about Trump.....he is so far above the United States of America.......the con continues
Old 01-14-2018, 06:58 PM
n/a

Quote:
Russian BS ?

Are you really an American ?

You don't give a damn if a foreign country interfered in our elections ?

Wow..... that is amazing...your knowledge is overwhelming. You and Trump call a VITAL INVESTIGATION for our COUNTRY a hoax, or BS.

Well, that is because everything is about Trump.....he is so far above the United States of America.......the con continues
Are you JUST as outraged to know that we meddle in others elections?
Old 01-14-2018, 07:38 PM
n/a

Quote:
Are you JUST as outraged to know that we meddle in others elections?
Well, yes to a degree, but no country ever, ever tried to do what was done to us.

Information, which is our weapon of choice, and all other civilized countries do that, but if you are even hinting that evdid anything even close to this attack, which ciontinues as of now...well, you are just plain stupid, and I insist on some backup for such a claim.

I know Trump simply makes phoney accusations , and you follow his lead.

Plus, YOU are probably the most uninformed, narrow minded, American hating poster here, so your credibility is ZERO. You represent the folks who I speak of, and you know of what I speak.

You are part, a big part, of the drive to take this country down. You chore to divide, as spelled out by your "bosses" will fail, and all of you will simply have to own up.

100% anti American posters as you are simply make me sick.
Old 01-14-2018, 08:42 PM
n/a

"After making his “****hole” comment about Haiti and Africa during an Oval Office meeting, President Trump phoned aides, allies and friends to ask how they thought the slur played out in the press, according to a report.

One White House official described the president’s actions as a “victory lap,”

Page not found | New York Post

Tags
spill, guts, press, tripped, trump’s

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.