S—hole Comment

S—hole Comment

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements

Old 01-14-2018, 12:40 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
It's hard to keep saying most when Trump's approval rating is 37 per cent.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
I view approval ratings about as pertinent and informative or valid as the polls, the media, the approval ratings and odds makers babbling about Clinton winning the election by a landslide!!

What has changed since then? Selective memory function!!

Old 01-14-2018, 12:48 PM
n/a

Quote:
Is this from the pollster that had hillary by a landslide??
HILLARY by 3 million!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 01-14-2018, 01:00 PM
n/a

"the bet Trump is making for his own reelection in 2020, and for his party’s chances in November’s election: that he can mobilize enough support among older and blue-collar (as well as rural and evangelical) whites to offset the intense resistance he’s provoked from groups that are all growing in the electorate: Millennials, minorities, and college-educated whites—particularly the women among them."

Blue-Collar Whites Are Leaving Trump - The Atlantic
Old 01-14-2018, 01:23 PM
n/a

Albert Einstein said he realized how little he knew, Donald said he was a stable genius. I think one of them was correct.
Old 01-14-2018, 01:42 PM
n/a

Quote:
"the bet Trump is making for his own reelection in 2020, and for his party’s chances in November’s election: that he can mobilize enough support among older and blue-collar (as well as rural and evangelical) whites to offset the intense resistance he’s provoked from groups that are all growing in the electorate: Millennials, minorities, and college-educated whites—particularly the women among them."

Blue-Collar Whites Are Leaving Trump - The Atlantic
You got it right...they all vote D...except working men and most educated men. Funny how the ones who actually "do the work", invent stuff, solve problems, don't vote D.

They shouldn't be voting R either...but that's a different thread.

Quote:
Albert Einstein said he realized how little he knew, Donald said he was a stable genius. I think one of them was correct.
I think maybe BOTH were correct. Did Trump say he knew everything? No...he said he was smart.

I'll tell you one thing...neither a black nor a woman said either. Neither WOULD say either...not with a straight face. Women claim to "KNOW" everything, as evident here...they're always telling ME that I'm wrong...and they're certainly NOT stable.
Old 01-14-2018, 02:22 PM
n/a

Quote:
You got it right...they all vote D...except working men and most educated men. Funny how the ones who actually "do the work", invent stuff, solve problems, don't vote D.

They shouldn't be voting R either...but that's a different thread.

I think maybe BOTH were correct. Did Trump say he knew everything? No...he said he was smart.

I'll tell you one thing...neither a black nor a woman said either. Neither WOULD say either...not with a straight face. Women claim to "KNOW" everything, as evident here...they're always telling ME that I'm wrong...and they're certainly NOT stable.
I'll agree with your comment on Donald. Donald completed a rigorous degree (Economics) which relies on an understanding of calculus from an excellent school (U.of P.). I will agree he was smart.
Old 01-14-2018, 02:38 PM
n/a

Quote:
I'll agree with your comment on Donald. Donald completed a rigorous degree (Economics) which relies on an understanding of calculus from an excellent school (U.of P.). I will agree he was smart.
There are a lot of emotional women who post here. Their emotions get the better of them and they just plain HATE Trump. No matter what he does, they'll hate him. Most women "hate" alpha males.

But you know what...they're drawn to them like moths to a light. These women who CLAIM they were sexually abused...99% go willingly and then protest because they hate themselves for what they did. Women are DRAWN to powerful men and they'll do ANYTHING to "hook them". They get p!ssed and want revenge when they CAN'T have him, when he throws them away like he threw away the rest.
Old 01-14-2018, 04:01 PM
n/a

Who do you think is the alpha dog, Trump or Melania?
Old 01-14-2018, 04:28 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest
who do you think is the alpha dog, trump or melania?
yes!!
Old 01-14-2018, 05:09 PM
n/a

Quote:
I view approval ratings about as pertinent and informative or valid as the polls, the media, the approval ratings and odds makers babbling about Clinton winning the election by a landslide!!

What has changed since then? Selective memory function!!
She had 3 million more votes. If there hadn't been illegal Russian intervention she undoubtedly would have won. So they weren't to far off. And it isn't just a few polls - all the polls have him way down, the least popular president in recent history.

Tags
spill, guts, press, tripped, trump’s