Shootings now third leading cause of death for u.s. Children

Old 06-24-2017, 07:17 AM
n/a

Default Shootings now third leading cause of death for u.s. Children

Kids and Guns: Shootings Now Third Leading Cause of Death for U.S. Childrenholy****people.jpg

mental Illnes gun control.jpg
Old 06-24-2017, 07:26 AM
n/a

Thanks for trying to get this Forum back to actual discussion of the issues rather than the constant personal attacks brought by the Trump Sewer Rats.
Old 06-24-2017, 07:38 AM
n/a

And WHY is it #3 ???

BECAUSE the minority kids are the MAJORITY now. MORE kids than ever now live in the inner cities...where it's dangerous...and they get shot...as they engage in their tribal (gang) violence. The inner cities are our little piece of Africa. They do there, as they do at home in Africa. Violence rules there and here.

It's only going to get worse. We were #1 and 90% white...now we're #25 and 50% white...the trend is not good.
Old 06-24-2017, 08:13 AM
n/a

A few concerns on this article;

Why don't these legal gun owners have trigger locks and safes? Oh, the sources of data are only tracking death / injury, not legal or non legal gun ownership.

Children up to the age of 17...well gang bangers join at an early age don't they? I believe children of the age 15, and up, generally tried as an adult for homicide, but are considered children for this study.

38% suicide! What is making these kids feel so damaged? All the PC crap being pushed over the last 2 decades and the spoiling from parents seems to be wasted effort.

Of course, the OP purpose was to deem guns as BAD, but it seems the children are the real danger.
Old 06-24-2017, 08:35 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
And WHY is it #3 ???

BECAUSE the minority kids are the MAJORITY now. MORE kids than ever now live in the inner cities...where it's dangerous...and they get shot...as they engage in their tribal (gang) violence. The inner cities are our little piece of Africa. They do there, as they do at home in Africa. Violence rules there and here.

It's only going to get worse. We were #1 and 90% white...now we're #25 and 50% white...the trend is not good.
You did NOT read the article. You base your rant on FALSE EQUIVALENCIES. Only people who are willingly ignorant use these types of argumentation.
Old 06-24-2017, 12:15 PM
n/a

The number one cause of death of children is ABORTION. The difference is that a child dying from a gunshot is probably accidental. Abortion is the willful death of a baby.
Old 06-24-2017, 12:35 PM
n/a

Quote:
The number one cause of death of children is ABORTION. The difference is that a child dying from a gunshot is probably accidental. Abortion is the willful death of a baby.
Sorry, children are actually BORN, fetus abortion is LAWFUL.
Old 06-24-2017, 01:34 PM
n/a

Quote:
Interesting. I suppose you have a liberal definition of "DEATH" also.

So, according to you, death has to fit a certain, defined criteria. Isn't the subject line about the leading cause of death of children?

Being lawful does not redefine "death."

Cambridge Dictionary:
Fetus:
a human being or animal as it is developing in the uterus before birth, after the organs have started to form
So, which is it a human being or an animal?

Ever heard of the term "unborn child" as an example when someone is charged with manslaughter of a pregnant woman?

Show me in my comment that you responded to where I suggested that Abortion was illegal. Remember, legal and being morally right can be two different things. And I did not mention morality either.

I said (without collaborating stats) that the number ONE cause of death of children was abortion. I did not stipulate legal or illegal, or intent. You said that an unborn child is called a fetus. I say that a fetus is an unborn child, which STILL makes it a child. And just to confuse you a bit more, there have been instances documented where an abortion was performed and the baby lived outside of the womb. What is the difference between it being inside or outside? Killing it, is putting it to death. Yes, legally if it is inside and illegally if outside. Maybe that's why the tear it apart before removing it?
Old 06-24-2017, 01:46 PM
n/a

Quote:
Interesting. I suppose you have a liberal definition of "DEATH" also.

So, according to you, death has to fit a certain, defined criteria. Isn't the subject line about the leading cause of death of children?

Being lawful does not redefine "death."

Cambridge Dictionary:
Fetus:
a human being or animal as it is developing in the uterus before birth, after the organs have started to form
So, which is it a human being or an animal?

Ever heard of the term "unborn child" as an example when someone is charged with manslaughter of a pregnant woman?

Show me in my comment that you responded to where I suggested that Abortion was illegal. Remember, legal and being morally right can be two different things. And I did not mention morality either.

I said (without collaborating stats) that the number ONE cause of death of children was abortion. I did not stipulate legal or illegal, or intent. You said that an unborn child is called a fetus. I say that a fetus is an unborn child, which STILL makes it a child. And just to confuse you a bit more, there have been instances documented where an abortion was performed and the baby lived outside of the womb. What is the difference between it being inside or outside? Killing it, is putting it to death. Yes, legally if it is inside and illegally if outside. Maybe that's why the tear it apart before removing it?
Abortion is not killing children. One must be born in order for that person to become legally and medically alive (and religious: the first breath)
Abortion is LEGAL. If you do not believe in abortion, don't have one, but do not inhibit those who do not have your beliefs the right for their beliefs.

NOW lets get back to the original subject at hand: gun violence being the 3rd most prevelent killer of children.....and increasing
Old 06-24-2017, 02:16 PM
n/a

Quote:
Abortion is not killing children. One must be born in order for that person to become legally and medically alive (and religious: the first breath)
Abortion is LEGAL. If you do not believe in abortion, don't have one, but do not inhibit those who do not have your beliefs the right for their beliefs.

NOW lets get back to the original subject at hand: gun violence being the 3rd most prevelent killer of children.....and increasing
Wrong Dufus. But, if it makes you feel better, you can argue with your maker before long. I am assuming that you belong in The Villages if you are on here.

I believe it is spelled "prevalent."

Your fetus IS alive. You are a fool and ignorant if you do not believe otherwise. You might want to search for a different term, but if the baby was not alive, the mother would be in distress and hospitalized. Even a genius like you should know that. Law does not make facts. A law just regulates your actions.
Old 06-24-2017, 02:25 PM
n/a

Quote:
Wrong Dufus. But, if it makes you feel better, you can argue with your maker before long. I am assuming that you belong in The Villages if you are on here.

I believe it is spelled "prevalent."

Your fetus IS alive. You are a fool and ignorant if you do not believe otherwise. You might want to search for a different term, but if the baby was not alive, the mother would be in distress and hospitalized. Even a genius like you should know that. Law does not make facts. A law just regulates your actions.
Thanks for the spellcheck.
People who change the subject are not in a position to intelligently argue because they don't have a thorough understanding of the facts involved. Apparently you are one of them
Your opinion is well noted, but, the thread was originally about gun deaths of children.
Let's get back to the original theme.....
Old 06-24-2017, 02:43 PM
n/a

Quote:
Thanks for the spellcheck.
People who change the subject are not in a position to intelligently argue because they don't have a thorough understanding of the facts involved. Apparently you are one of them
Your opinion is well noted, but, the thread was originally about gun deaths of children.
Let's get back to the original theme.....
Make up your mind. Is it the leading cause of deaths of children, or are you intent on trying to argue for gun control? If so, why not state that in the beginning?

Ok, so guns cause deaths, not people is what you are saying. Just consider it the unlawful postnatal abortion, since you favor abortion so much. That way, we can justify their deaths, like libtards justify the deaths of unborn children.

As far as I know, not one of my guns has taken the life of a child. However, a couple are military surplus so it is conceivable.

Perhaps we should have more auto control laws.
"An additional 2.35 million are injured or disabled.
Over 1,600 children under 15 years of age die each year.
Nearly 8,000 people are killed in crashes involving drivers ages 16-20.
Road crashes cost the U.S. $230.6 billion per year, or an average of $820 per person."
Old 06-24-2017, 03:08 PM
n/a

Quote:
How one answers the moral question is predictable as to how they will answer the empirical question.

children are born, fetus is aborted lawfully

Sounds like the manner in which Nazi's answered accusation of the holocaust, we were following legal orders.

Basic 101 biology teaches amoeba are a single cell living creature. So to intentionally destroy one you are killing a living creature. a fertilized egg is more complicated and certainly a fetus

everyday scientist are finding earlier signs of heart beat, brainwaves , development of sensory nerve endings on their skin meaning they feel pain sooner than previously thought.

People are sacrificing the permaent on the altar of the immediate...meaning I should not have to take responsibility for my mistakes or poor planning. meaning they are interfering with mother nature. China's one child policy backfired

the plaintiff in Roe Wade admitted she made a mistake and worked the remainder of her life as an anti-abortionist

Abortion is murder

Personal Best Regards:.
Old 06-24-2017, 03:10 PM
n/a

Quote:
Make up your mind. Is it the leading cause of deaths of children, or are you intent on trying to argue for gun control? If so, why not state that in the beginning?

Ok, so guns cause deaths, not people is what you are saying. Just consider it the unlawful postnatal abortion, since you favor abortion so much. That way, we can justify their deaths, like libtards justify the deaths of unborn children.

As far as I know, not one of my guns has taken the life of a child. However, a couple are military surplus so it is conceivable.

Perhaps we should have more auto control laws.
"An additional 2.35 million are injured or disabled.
Over 1,600 children under 15 years of age die each year.
Nearly 8,000 people are killed in crashes involving drivers ages 16-20.
Road crashes cost the U.S. $230.6 billion per year, or an average of $820 per person."
Again, people who change the subject (ad hominem) are those incapable of actually discussing the original theme. Perhaps you should actually READ the link in the post to give you some idea of the nature and scope of the problem.
Old 06-24-2017, 03:13 PM
n/a

Thread summary, sperm like Tal and Boy should have been swallowed. Also, there should be provisions for them never to get a gun.

Tags
u.s, children, death, leading, shootings

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.