Should not be hard.

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors




















» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 01-08-2017, 08:39 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default Should not be hard.

My priority as first lady? Find moose and squirrel.
  #2  
Old 01-08-2017, 08:44 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Better than the current one..."Cheeta".
  #3  
Old 01-08-2017, 08:52 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Better than the current one..."Cheeta".
Walt Baker. Tennessee CEO sorry for 'humor' e-mail comparing First Lady to Tarzan's chimp - NY Daily News
  #4  
Old 01-08-2017, 08:59 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

The lowlife scumbag isn't sorry he said it...he's only sorry it was disseminated to so many other people.
  #5  
Old 01-08-2017, 09:18 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
The lowlife scumbag isn't sorry he said it...he's only sorry it was disseminated to so many other people.
If the shoe fits...just look at her.
  #6  
Old 01-08-2017, 09:54 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
If the shoe fits...just look at her.
Yes a Harvard Law grad whose words are often stolen by Melania Trump.
  #7  
Old 01-08-2017, 10:00 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Yes a Harvard Law grad whose words are often stolen by Melania Trump.
Just leave it at that...SHE steals her words too.

Affirmative action will let even a monkey graduate...oh...look...
  #8  
Old 01-08-2017, 10:11 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Just leave it at that...SHE steals her words too.

Affirmative action will let even a monkey graduate...oh...look...
Oh, yea. From where? Melania Trump pretty much lifted a few paragraphs of a prior speech by Michelle Obama.

And I got into 9 out of the 11 law schools I applied to in 1986. Maybe about the same too in 1982 with BYU Law School offer a Merit Scholarship for non-Mormons like me. I went there about 10 days in 1982.

And Affirmative Action allows you in. It does not allow you to graduate.
  #9  
Old 01-08-2017, 10:16 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

I love seeing who posts what on the Political Forum. It is far less threatening if you know who makes frequent personal attacks. I rarely talk to fellow TOTV posters in person so Thanks so much to the person who helped me out with seeing the names behind each post.
  #10  
Old 01-08-2017, 10:17 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
My priority as first lady? Find moose and squirrel.
Wackadoodle is now getting a sex change and becoming the first lady?

Well I guess he/she wasting the days looking for moose and squirrel is better than being on here whining and posting links to baby fart songs...
  #11  
Old 01-08-2017, 10:22 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Wackadoodle is now getting a sex change and becoming the first lady?

Well I guess he/she wasting the days looking for moose and squirrel is better than being on here whining and posting links to baby fart songs...
Right and Donald Trump would be my first choice in men. NOT.

Dirtbanker shows his "wit" again. What an apt name for this twit. Think I will call him twitbarker from now on.
  #12  
Old 01-08-2017, 10:27 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
And I got into 9 out of the 11 law schools I applied to in 1986. Maybe about the same too in 1982 with BYU Law School offer a Merit Scholarship for non-Mormons like me. I went there about 10 days in 1982.

And Affirmative Action allows you in. It does not allow you to graduate.
It is what you did after you "got accepted to 9 out of 11 law schools" that you applied to that people reflect upon...

Don - is sure to point out that affirmative action also lowered the bar for acceptance and graduation. And then he is probably going to ask you why the minority could pass but you could not...

You - are going to respond with drama filled post offering a reason that you are 52%er, that we all support with our tax contributions...
  #13  
Old 01-08-2017, 10:29 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Right and Donald Trump would be my first choice in men. NOT.

Dirtbanker shows his "wit" again. What an apt name for this twit. Think I will call him twitbarker from now on.
Call me anything you want, it wont change who you are...
  #14  
Old 01-08-2017, 10:31 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
It is what you did after you "got accepted to 9 out of 11 law schools" that you applied to that people reflect upon...

Don - is sure to point out that affirmative action also lowered the bar for acceptance and graduation. And then he is probably going to ask you why the minority could pass but you could not...

You - are going to respond with drama filled post offering a reason that you are 52%er, that we all support with our tax contributions...
Pass what idiot. Law librarians are not allowed to practice law so bar exams are really just something done to add to a resume. I failed mine by 251/260 points and I was leaving Minnesota soon anyway for California.

There were maybe 2 African Americans in my Graduating Class of 1989 out of 250 graduates. About 52% women and the valedictorian was a blonde woman named Ruth.

And how many Marquis Who's Who volumes are you in? I was nominated to 24 of these from 1992-2002 and am listed in about 14 the last I looked and that include several Marquis Who's Who in America. And that is for my 224 613 Project as I was not working anywhere then.

twitbarker sure likes to needle people. It is called trolling in other quarters. I just hope more of my many Facebook friend see these posts by dirtbanker. And we can get a real name on this jerk.
  #15  
Old 01-08-2017, 10:36 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Call me anything you want, it wont change who you are...
twitbarker.
 

Tags
bigapplause, find, hard

Thread Tools

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:40 AM.