Should not be hard.

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors




















» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
 
Thread Tools
  #16  
Old 01-08-2017, 10:45 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
twitbarker.
Maybe twitfarter. No. I will keep twitbarker.
  #17  
Old 01-08-2017, 11:05 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wackadoodle
Pass what idiot. Law librarians are not allowed to practice law so bar exams are really just something done to add to a resume. I failed mine by 251/260 points and I was leaving Minnesota soon anyway for California.

There were maybe 2 African Americans in my Graduating Class of 1989 out of 250 graduates. About 52% women and the valedictorian was a blonde woman named Ruth.

And how many Marquis Who's Who volumes are you in? I was nominated to 24 of these from 1992-2002 and am listed in about 14 the last I looked and that include several Marquis Who's Who in America. And that is for my 224 613 Project as I was not working anywhere then.

twitbarker sure likes to needle people. It is called trolling in other quarters. I just hope more of my many Facebook friend see these posts by dirtbanker. And we can get a real name on this jerk.
Lets look at your statement "Pass what idiot...I failed mine".
Most people (normal people) do not call someone an idiot and then acknowledge their own failure...

I am not in any Marqui's Who's Hoooo volumes, and I have never looked to see who is. You have no idea of any accolades other posters might have earned on here, because most people (normal people) don't throw that stuff out for consumption, due to the fact that they don't feel the need to justify their existence...

Was the blonde valedictorian, Ruth, HOT?? If so, got any pics?? LOL JK

This is interesting; "that is for my 224 613 Project as I was not working anywhere then". Were you on a government benefits program of any type at this point? If so, collectively speaking, I am wondering if the project could be considered "OURS" (tax payers) as much as it is yours...

Why do you want your imaginary Facebook friends to get my real name? I don't care what your real name is, Wackadoodle is fine with me. Are you and your Facebook friends going to try to cause me harm because I don't like the idea that we as a country should stop supporting the lazy? Are you that type of person, the type of person you claim to dislike??
  #18  
Old 01-08-2017, 11:52 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

I personally am not inclined to character assassination of Hillary Clinton and prefer to discuss her conduct in relation to her personal server and the Clinton Charitable foundation, etc. and it also applies to all those politicians seeking office.

However I believe it is uncivilized, unfair and unjust to drag candidates wives and families into such frays. I believe it is unconscionable for people to use denigrating terms and descriptions for supposes and children. Some people simply have no shame or no honor.

Personal Best Regards:
  #19  
Old 01-08-2017, 12:45 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I personally am not inclined to character assassination of Hillary Clinton and prefer to discuss her conduct in relation to her personal server and the Clinton Charitable foundation, etc. and it also applies to all those politicians seeking office.

However I believe it is uncivilized, unfair and unjust to drag candidates wives and families into such frays. I believe it is unconscionable for people to use denigrating terms and descriptions for supposes and children. Some people simply have no shame or no honor.

Personal Best Regards:
I was discussing some ethical flaws of Melania Trump like stealing the almost same words as Michelle Obama. These were spoken at the Republican National Convention. Seems fair game because of that fact.

And I have maybe 500 friends on Facebook and all are extremely real. I am addressing dirtbanker here. I have a lot of very real friends of TOTV as well as I have been on here since July 2007. And I follow maybe 5000 people on Facebook many of whom I can visit with in some way or another.

I do not like bullies who hide as anonymous trolls like dirtbanker. I believe we should know this person's real name so that he is accountable to people for what he writes especially when making false claims on TOTV. I am very easy to identity as to my real name as I am 2nd in number of posts on TOTV to graciegirl. She seems to be a good woman.

The racist attacks on Michelle Obama are very shameful as are any slurs against kids who cannot defend themselves like the Obama children.
  #20  
Old 01-08-2017, 12:55 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I love seeing who posts what on the Political Forum. It is far less threatening if you know who makes frequent personal attacks. I rarely talk to fellow TOTV posters in person so Thanks so much to the person who helped me out with seeing the names behind each post.
I would like to learn how to do this.
  #21  
Old 01-08-2017, 12:57 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I would like to learn how to do this.
Go to the Quote button, click it, and scroll down. It will show you who posted what. The last ten anyway.
  #22  
Old 01-08-2017, 01:04 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default


Disgraceful! The guy is an idiot. I'm glad so many people saw this and embarrassed this moron. I hope his company fires him.
  #23  
Old 01-09-2017, 03:18 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Oh, yea. From where? Melania Trump pretty much lifted a few paragraphs of a prior speech by Michelle Obama.

And I got into 9 out of the 11 law schools I applied to in 1986. Maybe about the same too in 1982 with BYU Law School offer a Merit Scholarship for non-Mormons like me. I went there about 10 days in 1982.

And Affirmative Action allows you in. It does not allow you to graduate.
Women...ALWAYS bragging...either about themselves...or the husband they "caught". Women talk...men do.

Affirmative action has lowered the standards so much that ANYONE can get in...AND pass...OK...almost anyone. I guess you think you should get a quota anyway? Because somehow the overly easy test was unfair to women?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
It is what you did after you "got accepted to 9 out of 11 law schools" that you applied to that people reflect upon...

Don - is sure to point out that affirmative action also lowered the bar for acceptance and graduation. And then he is probably going to ask you why the minority could pass but you could not...

You - are going to respond with drama filled post offering a reason that you are 52%er, that we all support with our tax contributions...
Well thank you...very astute and accurate of you. Lets see what she says...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Pass what idiot. Law librarians are not allowed to practice law so bar exams are really just something done to add to a resume. I failed mine by 251/260 points and I was leaving Minnesota soon anyway for California.

There were maybe 2 African Americans in my Graduating Class of 1989 out of 250 graduates. About 52% women and the valedictorian was a blonde woman named Ruth.

And how many Marquis Who's Who volumes are you in? I was nominated to 24 of these from 1992-2002 and am listed in about 14 the last I looked and that include several Marquis Who's Who in America. And that is for my 224 613 Project as I was not working anywhere then.

twitbarker sure likes to needle people. It is called trolling in other quarters. I just hope more of my many Facebook friend see these posts by dirtbanker. And we can get a real name on this jerk.
So, you want through ALL that trouble of studying for the MN bar, knowing you were leaving...JUST to "pad" your resume? How about studying for the CA bar instead and taking it when you got there? You'd be more PREPARED to work in CA...being as you've studied CA law. That's what a man would do. But you don't know how to think logically like a man...do you?

2 blacks out of 250...WITH affirmative action, it's still a pitiful showing.

Why do you care about him so much? So he disagrees with you. So what? Why stalk him? What are you going to do when you find him? Threaten him? Beat him? Just agree to disagree...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I was discussing some ethical flaws of Melania Trump like stealing the almost same words as Michelle Obama. These were spoken at the Republican National Convention. Seems fair game because of that fact.

And I have maybe 500 friends on Facebook and all are extremely real. I am addressing dirtbanker here. I have a lot of very real friends of TOTV as well as I have been on here since July 2007. And I follow maybe 5000 people on Facebook many of whom I can visit with in some way or another.

I do not like bullies who hide as anonymous trolls like dirtbanker. I believe we should know this person's real name so that he is accountable to people for what he writes especially when making false claims on TOTV. I am very easy to identity as to my real name as I am 2nd in number of posts on TOTV to graciegirl. She seems to be a good woman.

The racist attacks on Michelle Obama are very shameful as are any slurs against kids who cannot defend themselves like the Obama children.
Really? They CAN'T defend themselves? Then you're saying it's all true? She's a grown woman, they're in college now...right? They got a quota...that's for sure! Some whit guy scored higher on EVERYTHING...but got bumped for them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I would like to learn how to do this.
Gotta figure it out for yourself...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Go to the Quote button, click it, and scroll down. It will show you who posted what. The last ten anyway.
Damn you traitor!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Disgraceful! The guy is an idiot. I'm glad so many people saw this and embarrassed this moron. I hope his company fires him.
For speaking his mind? Fire someone for having an opinion.

Do you REALIZE how "NAZI" you sound? You liberals...mental disorder indeed!
 

Tags
bigapplause, find, hard

Thread Tools

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:02 AM.