The Silence Breakers as Time Person of the Year.

Old 12-06-2017, 08:31 AM
n/a

Thumbs up The Silence Breakers as Time Person of the Year.

The Silence Breakers are TIME'''s 2017 Person of the Year - TODAY.com

That is a HUGE victory for survivors/victims of crime. Now only if they can hold Donald John Trump accountable for those accusations. Get to the facts in them.
Old 12-06-2017, 08:32 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post

That is a HUGE victory for survivors/victims of crime. Now only if they can hold Donald John Trump accountable for those accusations. Get to the facts in them.
Deal buddy?
Old 12-06-2017, 08:50 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest

I hope the some people on this Forum will do the right thing and stand up to the cyber bullies on here. Break your silence. Complain to the MODERATOR on the REGULAR forum. What Is Cyberbullying | StopBullying.gov
Old 12-06-2017, 10:26 AM
n/a

Quote:
I hope the some people on this Forum will do the right thing and stand up to the cyber bullies on here. Break your silence. Complain to the MODERATOR on the REGULAR forum. What Is Cyberbullying | StopBullying.gov
What indeed is cyber bullying? In your case it’s believing anyone cares enough to fusk with you..🤣🙋*♂️
Old 12-06-2017, 10:27 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by larbud View Post
What indeed is cyber bullying? In your case it’s believing anyone cares enough to fusk with you..🤣[emoji137]*♂️

I hate getting fusked over like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-06-2017, 10:28 AM
n/a

Quote:
Stop the bullying!!!!!
Old 12-06-2017, 11:50 AM
n/a

Quote:

Did I miss them mentioning the 224 631 project? I figured anything so huge relating to survivors/victims would surely involve that project..
Old 12-06-2017, 01:21 PM
n/a

Gracie Girl holds the record for cyber bullying. Bitch has been so horrible to other women on this site.
Old 12-06-2017, 01:36 PM
n/a

Quote:

where to begin.

I do not condone true sexual harassment.

However, I find it interesting especially with Hollywood/journalist/political alleged victims of sexual harassment that suddenly they appear out of the darkness still suffering from PSTD from alleged "he came on me strong" narratives and yet they endured all these long years with lucrative and celebrity careers in silence?

Personal Best Regards:
Old 12-06-2017, 01:38 PM
n/a

Quote:
Gracie Girl holds the record for cyber bullying. Bitch has been so horrible to other women on this site.
I do remember a lot of complaints about her.
Old 12-06-2017, 01:38 PM
n/a

Quote:
where to begin.

I do not condone true sexual harassment.

However, I find it interesting especially with Hollywood/journalist/political alleged victims of sexual harassment that suddenly they appear out of the darkness still suffering from PSTD from alleged "he came on me strong" narratives and yet they endured all these long years with lucrative and celebrity careers in silence?

Personal Best Regards:
Everyone is looking for their 15 minutes of fame. This just happens to be how they are getting it this week. Next week will be something different.
Old 12-06-2017, 01:45 PM
n/a

Quote:
I do remember a lot of complaints about her.
She has been evil to some men also, but god forbid any woman that don’t bow and grovel to her. She is proud of being worst living gossip in The Villages.
Old 12-06-2017, 01:47 PM
n/a

Quote:

Fox reported it would most likely be Donald Trump.
Old 12-06-2017, 02:58 PM
n/a

Quote:
Are you smoking something. GG is well respected on TOTV.
We don't agree on potus but I'm hoping she will come around and realize that GOP had much much better options than Trump.
Old 12-06-2017, 03:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
Everyone is looking for their 15 minutes of fame. This just happens to be how they are getting it this week. Next week will be something different.
When did we move to a victimization mentality?

Everybody is a victim Everybody gets bullied

Geez

Personal Best Regards:

Tags
john

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.