So Clinton is far more the active sexual predator than Trumps talk

Old 10-09-2016, 09:51 AM
n/a

Default So Clinton is far more the active sexual predator than Trumps talk

why is that not an issue for all these holier than tou posts and yadda my daughters and more yadda my grand daughters?

One talks like most guys flaunting their testosterone whether they have it or not.

Then we have the real deal with an ever growing list of one hell of lot more serious than TALKING about groping.

And the current Clinton who hides, covers for and protects him.

You folks have some tall explaining to do.

We know it is partisan BS.

Any one wanna make a bet the debate tonight stays away from this subject?
With the picture of slick willy fresh in everybody's mind with his cigar at the ready and a willing participant under the desk.

Old 10-09-2016, 09:53 AM
n/a

Willing participant is one very telling statement. Bill Clinton is not running for anything, but Trump is.
Old 10-09-2016, 09:55 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Willing participant is one very telling statement. Bill Clinton is not running for anything, but Trump is.
Ah....that makes it OK......BS!
Old 10-09-2016, 10:07 AM
n/a

Quote:
Bill Clinton's sexual exploits did not disqualify him from being president, so why would Trump's?
Old 10-09-2016, 10:14 AM
n/a

Quote:
why is that not an issue for all these holier than tou posts and yadda my daughters and more yadda my grand daughters?

One talks like most guys flaunting their testosterone whether they have it or not.

Then we have the real deal with an ever growing list of one hell of lot more serious than TALKING about groping.

With the picture of slick willy fresh in everybody's mind with his cigar at the ready and a willing participant under the desk.

Why is it ALWAYS the man that gets blamed? Like women have NO self control. WHY did she go "under the desk" in the first place?

Women want to f@ck the alpha male. And then they blame HIM when he does it.

Clinton didn't rape anyone...they were ALL "willing participants" at the time. It's when they're ignored afterward that they get ****ed and claim they were "raped"...or "forced".

It's all bullsh!t. Most women are whores selling themselves for a home and a stocked refrigerator. "Marriage" only legitimizes it.
Old 10-09-2016, 12:10 PM
n/a

Quote:
Why is it ALWAYS the man that gets blamed? Like women have NO self control. WHY did she go "under the desk" in the first place?

Women want to f@ck the alpha male. And then they blame HIM when he does it.

Clinton didn't rape anyone...they were ALL "willing participants" at the time. It's when they're ignored afterward that they get ****ed and claim they were "raped"...or "forced".

It's all bullsh!t. Most women are whores selling themselves for a home and a stocked refrigerator. "Marriage" only legitimizes it.
Defending Bill? Interesting.
Old 10-09-2016, 12:13 PM
n/a

Quote:
So, you consider trash talk eleven years ago on par with Bill's rapes and sexual assaults? I wonder if we can have a real woman tell us whether she is more offended by a private trash talk between two guys or at being raped.
Old 10-09-2016, 12:30 PM
n/a

Quote:
Defending Bill? Interesting.
Can't defend Monica...a whore, willingly going down on a married man.

Monica was an ugly slut looking for fame and fortune...sucking off the president.

You think these guys have to "chase" women? Women throw themselves at these men.

Monica made the moves on Bill, not the other way around. Monica is a dog compared to the women Bill has been with. Monica "spilled the cum on the dress" and saved that dress...for her payday. She's a devious slut.
Old 10-09-2016, 01:57 PM
n/a

Quote:

Monica was an ugly slut looking for fame and fortune...sucking off the president.

You think these guys have to "chase" women? Women throw themselves at these men.

Monica made the moves on Bill, not the other way around. Monica is a dog compared to the women Bill has been with. Monica "spilled the cum on the dress" and saved that dress...for her payday. She's a devious slut.
Doesn't the above have some effect on slick willie.

Monica made the moves on bill...that is so GD funny we forgot to laugh.

She made him do it from underneath the desk.
And she manipulated him holding the cigar.

Sounds about as stupid as the above post.

Wake the up!
Old 10-09-2016, 03:22 PM
n/a

Quote:

Interesting. You speak like that and then condemn Trump for the same.
So Monica is a dog and Hillary is what? I mean, come on if you are saying Hillary is the prize cow, then WTF?
Old 10-09-2016, 05:17 PM
n/a

Quote:

Why is it you conveniently forgot about trump's former wife, who he was screwing around on while married, said he raped her.
Old 10-09-2016, 05:30 PM
n/a

I think Trump can't wait to sling the mud. He is preparing his statements. She will push his button, he will go off script and try to make her angry. If the audience is quiet as instructed it will backfire and she will smile. He's not used to a woman or man I suppose disrespecting him and sucking it up as experienced politicians do when they pick their battles. How many times has she been asked tough questions in how many interviews and investigations? This is her wheelhouse not his. It's his first election. What political experience does he have to draw on?
Old 10-10-2016, 06:39 AM
n/a

Quote:
Why is it you conveniently forgot about trump's former wife, who he was screwing around on while married, said he raped her.
You are not very well informed. She made a statement that this statement is "without merit." I guess your liberal talking points are a bit out dated.

Tags
folks, make, predator, sexual, trumps

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.