So the DNC has decided to have the balck criminal shot speak at the convention???????

Old 07-26-2016, 03:31 PM
n/a

Default So the DNC has decided to have the balck criminal shot speak at the convention???????

But not the wives of the officers shot in the line of duty.

Ya see if they did that they would be honoring those who by percentages alone would have shot blacks.

Clinton is kissing the collective a$$es of the black vote.

And that is all that matters.

As impossible as the task may be she gets more disgusting each and every day.

Throwing bread crumbs to the black little people and anybody elde stupid enough to even pay attention.
Old 07-26-2016, 04:14 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post

Ya see if they did that they would be honoring those who by percentages alone would have shot blacks.

Throwing bread crumbs to the black little people and anybody elde stupid enough to even pay attention.
It's sickening how the Demorats have most of the
Black voters still locked up in bondage!
Old 07-26-2016, 04:22 PM
n/a

Well trained political science majors. Why would it be higher learning degree is beyond me. Guess put in the basket weaving category. Now the most cream of the crop scumbags are the lawyer trained political science majors.
Old 07-26-2016, 05:55 PM
n/a

Quote:
Well trained political science majors. Why would it be higher learning degree is beyond me. Guess put in the basket weaving category. Now the most cream of the crop scumbags are the lawyer trained political science majors.
try again
Old 07-26-2016, 07:07 PM
n/a

Wow, glad my dad is not around anymore to see what has happened to his Democratic party. It's turned into a criminal mafia with Tyrannical power.
Old 07-26-2016, 07:26 PM
n/a

Quote:
Wow, glad my dad is not around anymore to see what has happened to his Democratic party. It's turned into a criminal mafia with Tyrannical power.
When was your dad around? What were the administrations?
Old 07-27-2016, 04:48 AM
n/a

Quote:

We should just ignore them, pretend they're not here, hopefully they'll get cold and hungry and go away.

Instead, we encourage them with welfare and quotas.

We're destroying ourselves in an insane effort to lower EVERY standard to get them in, quotas weren't enough?

Quote:
We should free them! After we send them back to africa.

Quote:
BOTH the parties have turned into a criminal mafia with Tyrannical power. The entire government turned into a criminal mafia with Tyrannical power.
Old 07-27-2016, 05:24 AM
n/a

The only level that HELLary has NOT stooped to yet, as far as I know, is claiming to be black. I know, I know, she does take on the black voice/plantation speak when she addresses blacks or Southerners. But, so far unlike Warren, she has not claimed a different ethnicity. But, how low can she go after inviting criminals to speak for her? Or their families. HELLary is a scumbag of the lowest form. At least Obama puts on a facade. HELLary doesn't even attempt to hide her corruption. The world is laughing at America. THey are watching us burn to the ground.
Old 07-27-2016, 05:41 AM
n/a

The DNC knew that doing this would flush out the racists/bigots and since the Repugnantcans already have a lock on them...maybe more in the middle would see what is really going on.

CNM
Old 07-27-2016, 06:15 AM
n/a

Quote:
The DNC knew that doing this would flush out the racists/bigots and since the Repugnantcans already have a lock on them...maybe more in the middle would see what is really going on.

CNM
What a stupid comment. Think much?
Old 07-27-2016, 06:29 AM
n/a

Quote:
The only level that HELLary has NOT stooped to yet, as far as I know, is claiming to be black. I know, I know, she does take on the black voice/plantation speak when she addresses blacks or Southerners. But, so far unlike Warren, she has not claimed a different ethnicity. But, how low can she go after inviting criminals to speak for her? Or their families. HELLary is a scumbag of the lowest form. At least Obama puts on a facade. HELLary doesn't even attempt to hide her corruption. The world is laughing at America. THey are watching us burn to the ground.
And you're voting for which party gets to strike the match.

No Ds or Rs is your ONLY hope. Otherwise...the show must go on! It'll be more theater, mre politca more spending, more borrowing, more corruption, we'll fall deeper and deeper into despair.
Old 07-27-2016, 06:45 AM
n/a

Talking

Quote:
I hope you keep posting.
Old 07-27-2016, 06:20 PM
n/a

Quote:

CNM
Makes no sense then the initials give it away!
Old 07-27-2016, 06:23 PM
n/a

Quote:
Makes no sense then the initials give it away!
Oh look, one of my unoriginal, racist & ignorant 'fans' have shown up.

Bravo!

CNM
Old 07-27-2016, 06:36 PM
n/a

Quote:
That is so true, but a lot of blacks are waking up to the realization that they are just being used!

Tags
vote, shot, criminal, speak, convention

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.