This Is So Maxine Waters-esque

Old 08-21-2017, 04:11 PM
n/a

Default This Is So Maxine Waters-esque

GEN LEE'S TROJAN HORSE

Nathan Fenno reporting for the Los Angles Times August 19:

"When Richard Saukko galloped his chalk- white Arabian horse named Traveler around the Los Angles Memorial Coliseum almost 56 years ago, it was suppose to be a one time stunt.

Instead the brief performance before USC kicked off its season against Georgia Tech turned into one of college football's iconic traditions. A succession of white horses named Traveler have followed --Traveler IX debuts this fall....But during a rally earlier this week to show solidarity in the aftermath of the violence in Charlottesville, Va., a USC campus group linked the name to Confederate General Robert E. Lee whose favorite horse was Traveller

At the rally , according to the student newspaper the Daily Trojan, Saphia Jackson co-director of the USC Black Student Assembly, asked students not to be quiet, and reminded that "white supremacy hits close to home", and referenced the name of the Trojan's mascot...

The problem is this : maybe three week ago it was fine [his widow] Pat Saukko DeBernardi said. "So now the flavor of the day is...we all have to be in hysteria..Its more of a political issue. The horse isn't political and neither am I".

She also noted that the name of Lee's well known horse included an extra "L"and , besides Traveler was already named when her late husband purchased him."

Personal Best Regards:
Old 08-21-2017, 05:46 PM
n/a

Absolutely stupid.
Manufacturing political issues.
What a good example....The student Black Party? Really.

How long before they march on Colonel Sander's chicken?

The majority is losing more every day.
Old 08-21-2017, 06:23 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Absolutely stupid.
Manufacturing political issues.
What a good example....The student Black Party? Really.

How long before they march on Colonel Sander's chicken?

The majority is losing more every day.
Getting into a huff over an article in a college paper is not "manufacturing a political issue" ?

Yes...foolish it is, and those who spend time on this college paper issue are in fact creating issues.
Old 08-22-2017, 04:48 AM
n/a

Default And So We Suffer Fools

What I saw in this article is the presence of the indoctrination of blacks in their communities as respects whites and white cultural.

I had a black instructor in one of the seminars I attended equate the fact that all villains portrayed in movies, etc were always dressed in black...ergo all black people are bad.

I responded back not all characters dressed in black are portrayed as bad. You forget every kid's hero Zorro

The protesters demanding the removal of statutes, etc have tipped their hand as to their motive and intent with the destruction of oldest American statue of Christoper Columbus admitting that the reason was he was one that began the European movement to racist white America.

The left's movement is clearly intent on wiping out white America. it is being led by the World Worker Party, a communist organization and by Move On.org a George Soros organization and no doubt the Russians

And so these folks have their useful idiots in the likes of Maxine Waters, Nancy Pelosi, the Michael Moore's and yes even the MSM who all for personal gain votes, money notoriety pushing this anti-American agenda and so we suffer fools. Maxine waters and Nancy Pelosi are federal representatives who are suppose to do just the exact opposite of what they are doing now and yet they continue to intentionally stir the pot of discontent. they should lost their positions in Congress

Personal Best Regards:
Old 08-22-2017, 07:41 AM
n/a

Traveller (horse - Wikipedia)

That seems inane if true. Read a book about the horse Traveller in 1989 by Richard Adams. Quite good. Books of The Times - General Lee's Horse Discusses the Civil War - NYTimes.com
Old 08-22-2017, 04:06 PM
n/a

naysayers may want to read what General Robert E Lee did following the war to bring people together and heal this nation.

This issue is nothing more than black radicals striking out at white America and they have broaden their outrage to include any monument, statute, etc that depicts an historic white individual who had any significance in America's history.

If these protesters succeed in backing down our leaders it will be a major defeat for this nation...its akin to pay terrorist ransom for kidnapping American citizens

Personal Best Regards:
Old 08-22-2017, 04:09 PM
n/a

Quote:
What I saw in this article is the presence of the indoctrination of blacks in their communities as respects whites and white cultural.

I had a black instructor in one of the seminars I attended equate the fact that all villains portrayed in movies, etc were always dressed in black...ergo all black people are bad.

I responded back not all characters dressed in black are portrayed as bad. You forget every kid's hero Zorro

The protesters demanding the removal of statutes, etc have tipped their hand as to their motive and intent with the destruction of oldest American statue of Christoper Columbus admitting that the reason was he was one that began the European movement to racist white America.

The left's movement is clearly intent on wiping out white America. it is being led by the World Worker Party, a communist organization and by Move On.org a George Soros organization and no doubt the Russians

And so these folks have their useful idiots in the likes of Maxine Waters, Nancy Pelosi, the Michael Moore's and yes even the MSM who all for personal gain votes, money notoriety pushing this anti-American agenda and so we suffer fools. Maxine waters and Nancy Pelosi are federal representatives who are suppose to do just the exact opposite of what they are doing now and yet they continue to intentionally stir the pot of discontent. they should lost their positions in Congress

Personal Best Regards:
YES! Now STOP fighting those who are trying and HAVE been trying to save the white race. Join THEM...not the inferiors who are breeding us out. You've been backing the WRONG side. They are the majority already, reverse this trend. No more dollars for babies.
Old 08-22-2017, 04:23 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubicon View Post
GEN LEE'S TROJAN HORSE

Nathan Fenno reporting for the Los Angles Times August 19:

"When Richard Saukko galloped his chalk- white Arabian horse named Traveler around the Los Angles Memorial Coliseum almost 56 years ago, it was suppose to be a one time stunt.

Instead the brief performance before USC kicked off its season against Georgia Tech turned into one of college football's iconic traditions. A succession of white horses named Traveler have followed --Traveler IX debuts this fall....But during a rally earlier this week to show solidarity in the aftermath of the violence in Charlottesville, Va., a USC campus group linked the name to Confederate General Robert E. Lee whose favorite horse was Traveller

At the rally , according to the student newspaper the Daily Trojan, Saphia Jackson co-director of the USC Black Student Assembly, asked students not to be quiet, and reminded that "white supremacy hits close to home", and referenced the name of the Trojan's mascot...

The problem is this : maybe three week ago it was fine [his widow] Pat Saukko DeBernardi said. "So now the flavor of the day is...we all have to be in hysteria..Its more of a political issue. The horse isn't political and neither am I".

She also noted that the name of Lee's well known horse included an extra "L"and , besides Traveler was already named when her late husband purchased him."

Personal Best Regards:
This is so PBR-esque. Now you can play with Donny B.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Old 08-22-2017, 04:30 PM
n/a

Default And we suffer racists & bigots

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubiTHECon

Personal Best Regards:
Pure fvcking bull$hit.

But thanks, because now all of your feeble and pathetic attempts in previous protestations, that you're not a flaming racist and bigot...just became eviscerated.

The ONLY good thing about Trump, is that he has very effectively brought out the heretofore closet racists and bigots like yourself and Carl/Dirtbag/GG/MDLNB/Larbud/BobNBev/billethkid/Etc., Etc (Baldwin doesn't count, as he's always shown his racism)....so there is a bright side to Chump.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 08-22-2017, 04:56 PM
n/a

Quote:
Pure fvcking bull$hit.

But thanks, because now all of your feeble and pathetic attempts in previous protestations, that you're not a flaming racist and bigot...just became eviscerated.

The ONLY good thing about Trump, is that he has very effectively brought out the heretofore closet racists and bigots like yourself and Carl/Dirtbag/GG/MDLNB/Larbud/BobNBev/billethkid/Etc., Etc (Baldwin doesn't count, as he's always shown his racism)....so there is a bright side to Chump.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Really? pure bullsh!t? What has the left done for whites" White men in particular.
Old 08-22-2017, 05:04 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacistBoyBaldwin
Really? pure bullsh!t? What has the left done for whites" White men in particular.
I don't know why your life obviously sucks so bad, but as a white male I'm doing quite well...thank you.

If you can't hack it with being lucky enough to have been born a white male in this great nation, with all of the privilege it has given you and that you haven't earned...you must be the ultimate loser.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 08-22-2017, 05:15 PM
n/a

Quote:
I don't know why your life obviously sucks so bad, but as a white male I'm doing quite well...thank you.

If you can't hack it with being lucky enough to have been born a white male in this great nation, with all of the privilege it has given you and that you haven't earned...you must be the ultimate loser.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
I'm not talking about me...I live in the villages too...I've made it, I live in paradise...a white paradise...things couldn't be better.

Unlike YOU...I actually CARE about future generations. Your white grandsons WILL have a rough time unless they're under an affluent families umbrella.

White boys/men ARE discriminated against...legally...through affirmative action and quotas. WHITE boys/men are the victim when a quota is given. Nobody else. Minorities don't lose out...they GET them...women too...they never lose out, they get quotas too.

What privilege do white men get? Seriously...what privilege? Being born smarter? Being born with ambition? Nobody GIVES us anything...we earn it...through competition...we WERE born lucky...lucky to be a full blooded human. Bugs are unlucky, rats are unlucky at birth too. So? We should give THEM quotas too?

The "races" are different species...they really are. And NOTHING gets fixed for the better until we admit it and work with it and not against it.
Old 08-22-2017, 06:06 PM
n/a

Quote:

Personal Best Regards:
Your intent on defending folks with white skin is puzzling.

Using a random chance of skin color to judge people is pretty disgusting.

Is your defense of the White skinned...

A fear of not being the majority ?

Do you think this random skin coloring, which is YOUR manner of identification is making those with anything other than White less of a human ?

Do you have a fearvaf addressing the real issues because you KNOW your skin color does not make you better ?

Is it just identity politics in the slime ?

“Bigotry hurts the economy, so the next time you want to blame minorities for your problems, first take a look in the mirror.”
Old 08-22-2017, 06:14 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Baldwin View Post
I'm not talking about me...I live in the villages too...I've made it, I live in paradise...a white paradise...things couldn't be better.

Unlike YOU...I actually CARE about future generations. Your white grandsons WILL have a rough time unless they're under an affluent families umbrella.

White boys/men ARE discriminated against...legally...through affirmative action and quotas. WHITE boys/men are the victim when a quota is given. Nobody else. Minorities don't lose out...they GET them...women too...they never lose out, they get quotas too.

What privilege do white men get? Seriously...what privilege? Being born smarter? Being born with ambition? Nobody GIVES us anything...we earn it...through competition...we WERE born lucky...lucky to be a full blooded human. Bugs are unlucky, rats are unlucky at birth too. So? We should give THEM quotas too?

The "races" are different species...they really are. And NOTHING gets fixed for the better until we admit it and work with it and not against it.
Don't worry Donnie, after 8 years of Trump and a few more supreme court appointments things will be vastly different. Promotions etc on merit.

The witch of the supreme court only has a few weeks left, her pancreatic cancer is back.
Old 08-23-2017, 04:43 AM
n/a

Perhaps we in this nation should play tit for tat.

We need to demand that every statute street, etc with Martin Luther King be stricken from America. Rosa Parks memorial stricken because she was nothing but a trouble maker just like those white guys protesting about confederate things. Washington Carver creator of the peanut has caused people to die because they have an allergic reaction to peanuts strike his name from the history books. and don't get my started on Booker T Washington.

Personal Best Regards:

Tags
horse, white

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.