So predictable

Old 04-28-2017, 11:18 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickeyD View Post
Not very original, try again.
Care to expand on that statement? If there is something that needs to be looked at, let's hear it...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 04-29-2017, 03:32 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Not very original, try again.
No, simple math is not new. Try it sometime and quit listening to libtard talking points. Some fools would insist a viper is just a stick, even after it bit them on the @ss.
Old 04-29-2017, 04:39 AM
n/a

gosh Trump's tax plan removes the tax deduction meaning it has an adverse effect on big blue states like, CA NY CT guess when it comes to paying more taxes progressives just hate the idea

Guess those big blue states will have to do without the income redistribution scheme from lower taxing states via the federal government

Perhaps California would be doing the nation a favor if it seceded from the union.

In the meantime Trump's tax proposal is a plan the country has prayed over for so many years and now we have a guy with the guts to make such a proposal and some people just look a gifted horse in the mouth

Personal Best Regards:
Old 04-29-2017, 09:50 AM
n/a

With everyone so concerned about President Trump's taxes as a private citizen, I have a different question:

How much and at what rate will former President Obama be paying on the $400,000 speaking fee he will be getting from Wall Street? Will this not help to put him in that big money bracket that he claimed "do not pay their fair share"? Will he be paying his "fair share" at the same rate he was proposing for others?
Old 04-29-2017, 10:10 AM
n/a

Quote:
gosh Trump's tax plan removes the tax deduction meaning it has an adverse effect on big blue states like, CA NY CT guess when it comes to paying more taxes progressives just hate the idea

Guess those big blue states will have to do without the income redistribution scheme from lower taxing states via the federal government

Perhaps California would be doing the nation a favor if it seceded from the union.

In the meantime Trump's tax proposal is a plan the country has prayed over for so many years and now we have a guy with the guts to make such a proposal and some people just look a gifted horse in the mouth

Personal Best Regards:
His proposal was not even close to a "plan". It is and is considered to be a framework.

My bet is that when finally something comes out of congress it will not resemble whatever was in the very few pages of highlights he proposed.

If you live in NY or CA where you pay extremely high state taxes, you get a screwing for example.....you lose the deduction for paying state taxes. That is not going to stay.

The CBO and the congress will find that his proposal is totally unrealistic when it comes to the deficit. He is depending on growth that most, if not all experts, find impossible.

His outline is tilted strongly toward rich business owners, That does not mean the average guy does not see tax relief.

AND the fact that it is so tilted strongly to business owners and rich, the Democratic support for this will be NIL. You cannot use the reconciliation trick when the debt is increased, I think in a 10 year window.
Old 04-29-2017, 11:00 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockface
His proposal was not even close to a "plan". It is and is considered to be a framework.

My bet is that when finally something comes out of congress it will not resemble whatever was in the very few pages of highlights he proposed.

If you live in NY or CA where you pay extremely high state taxes, you get a screwing for example.....you lose the deduction for paying state taxes. That is not going to stay.

The CBO and the congress will find that his proposal is totally unrealistic when it comes to the deficit. He is depending on growth that most, if not all experts, find impossible.

His outline is tilted strongly toward rich business owners, That does not mean the average guy does not see tax relief.

AND the fact that it is so tilted strongly to business owners and rich, the Democratic support for this will be NIL. You cannot use the reconciliation trick when the debt is increased, I think in a 10 year window.
Is this negative whine based on your "50 years in the political arena"?

Not a lot of things make it out of congress looking exactly as they went in...do they!

If you live in NY and CA and the deduction for state income tax no longer exists...move to another state if you don't like it. Illinois is losing residents and businesses FAST and that is due to high taxes. Those states need to cut taxes. It is not the Federal Government that needs to do something about state taxes.

Which president did not depend on forecasted growth? Oh your hero Obamma with his stagnate economy. Are these the same experts that predicted Trump could not win?

Your claim that his outline is tilted toward "Rich Business owners" is a Freudian slip, showing your liberal thinking. He will help all business owners, even the not so rich business owners...

I am not sure how much Democratic support he is going to need, if he can get all the Republicans on board this might be a slam dunk.
Old 04-29-2017, 11:22 AM
n/a

Quote:
Is this negative whine based on your "50 years in the political arena"?

Not a lot of things make it out of congress looking exactly as they went in...do they!

If you live in NY and CA and the deduction for state income tax no longer exists...move to another state if you don't like it. Illinois is losing residents and businesses FAST and that is due to high taxes. Those states need to cut taxes. It is not the Federal Government that needs to do something about state taxes.

Which president did not depend on forecasted growth? Oh your hero Obamma with his stagnate economy. Are these the same experts that predicted Trump could not win?

Your claim that his outline is tilted toward "Rich Business owners" is a Freudian slip, showing your liberal thinking. He will help all business owners, even the not so rich business owners...

I am not sure how much Democratic support he is going to need, if he can get all the Republicans on board this might be a slam dunk.
You did read my comment on the budget interaction with the deficit, and the inability to use reconciliation. He will NEED a lot of democrats.

The rest of your comments are just gibberish

Tags
big, pay, people, predictable

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.