So where is the news this morning about the sailors captured by Iranians?

Old 01-13-2016, 11:40 AM
n/a

Default So where is the news this morning about the sailors captured by Iranians?

Either it was stated all is well and everybody went their way safely with no incident.

Or it is being surpressed?

Which is it?
Old 01-13-2016, 11:52 AM
n/a

I found something.

Obama's usual tactic in confrontation with his coveted Iranian/Islamic commrades:

US apologises for Iran naval incursion - Revolutionary Guards - BBC News
Old 01-13-2016, 12:23 PM
n/a

As is customary posters(s) on this forum have no idea what they are talking about. The only things embarrassing about this event are we were indeed in Iranian waters and were caught and the Republicans reaction before any facts were out. The Senator from Arkansas, Tom Cotton, was in front of a camera belittling the President of the United States. He may be a veteran but that is not a license to be stupid. I'm not sure if Obama ordered those craft into those waters but I suspect probably not, kind of like bombing the hell out of that hospital last month.
Old 01-13-2016, 06:00 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
As is customary posters(s) on this forum have no idea what they are talking about. The only things embarrassing about this event are we were indeed in Iranian waters and were caught and the Republicans reaction before any facts were out. The Senator from Arkansas, Tom Cotton, was in front of a camera belittling the President of the United States. He may be a veteran but that is not a license to be stupid. I'm not sure if Obama ordered those craft into those waters but I suspect probably not, kind of like bombing the hell out of that hospital last month.
I agree with you...the speculation is that one of the boats ran out of gas so now the President of the United States is responsible for fueling Naval Vessels.

LOL!!
Old 01-13-2016, 06:10 PM
n/a

Quote:
I agree with you...the speculation is that one of the boats ran out of gas so now the President of the United States is responsible for fueling Naval Vessels.

LOL!!
Why not? He likes to take credit for killing Bin Laden and wasn't even on the same continent as Bin Laden at the time.
Old 01-13-2016, 06:41 PM
n/a

Quote:
Why not? He likes to take credit for killing Bin Laden and wasn't even on the same continent as Bin Laden at the time.
It really ****es you off that the Democrat got Bin Laden and your hero GW Bush
talked a good game but never tried to get him.

You all never met an issue you couldn't make into war but your all paper tigers.

All blow and no show!
Old 01-13-2016, 06:49 PM
n/a

Quote:
It really ****es you off that the Democrat got Bin Laden and your hero GW Bush
talked a good game but never tried to get him.

You all never met an issue you couldn't make into war but your all paper tigers.

All blow and no show!
New flash! The Navy Seals got Bin Laden, not Obama. But, in your distorted view of the Obama is the hero.
Old 01-13-2016, 07:02 PM
n/a

Quote:
New flash! The Navy Seals got Bin Laden, not Obama. But, in your distorted view of the Obama is the hero.
And who gave the okay to do it? There would not have been a raid unless President Obama said yes!
Old 01-13-2016, 07:21 PM
n/a

Quote:
And who gave the okay to do it? There would not have been a raid unless President Obama said yes!
Are you serious? That's it? That's Obama's claim to fame, that he give the Seals permission to conduct the raid?
Old 01-14-2016, 09:38 AM
n/a

Quote:
Are you serious? That's it? That's Obama's claim to fame, that he give the Seals permission to conduct the raid?
Everybody knows that event was Panetta's doing. And it happened to be on Obama's watch.

An eventuality that has been underway for years, or I should say since Clinton gave him safe harbor, and it came to fruition during the Obama time in office....not as a result of any special initiatives our lead from behing commander initiated!
Old 01-14-2016, 09:56 AM
n/a

So Obie got Binny and Bush got Sadaam. Binny was an old broken down and retired wannabee terrorist and Sadaam was still killing his own people until we attacked and then he went into hiding. But, he is responsible for killing close to half a million people with WMDs and then continued to terrorize his own people by kidnapping young women with his brother, raping them and killing them. So, if Oblama wants credit for killing a has-been that qualified to appear on Dancing with the Stars, then Bush gets credit for Sadaam. Either way, they are both past tense.

This has nothing to do with captured sailors.

Even though we have no idea what they were doing at the time they were captured, take into consideration that most Maritime law acknowledges 12 mile coastal waters as a country's territorial controlled waters. From what I read, they were not within that area, but Iran has a tendency to dictate their own maritime territory. I am not saying that they did NOT violate Iran's waters, but I haven't read anything yet that has given us any confirmed details. It may have also been a covert mission, for all anyone might know or guess. I am sure that the media will expose the details before long.
Old 01-14-2016, 10:00 AM
n/a

Default Actually that is not embarrassing and...

Quote:
happens the world over time and again. What's different? Well our sec. of state made statements without knowing all the facts...as in geneva conventions violations by Iran...oh I guess that doesn't count with your ilk. As for being stupid how about ignoring the rocket test by Iran? Of continuing self love of our prez over the iran deal when they haven't even signed the agreement?

So it readily appears you too are without a clue...perhaps throwing stones from your glass house should be curtailed before you open mouth and insert both feet.
Old 01-14-2016, 10:05 AM
n/a

Quote:
happens the world over time and again. What's different? Well our sec. of state made statements without knowing all the facts...as in geneva conventions violations by Iran...oh I guess that doesn't count with your ilk. As for being stupid how about ignoring the rocket test by Iran? Of continuing self love of our prez over the iran deal when they haven't even signed the agreement?

So it readily appears you too are without a clue...perhaps throwing stones from your glass house should be curtailed before you open mouth and insert both feet.
But, you might consider washing them first.
Old 01-14-2016, 12:43 PM
n/a

Quote:

It has nothing to do with loving this President but everything to do about respecting the Presidency. Irreparable damage has been down to the office that will not change with a new president. There are just as many disrespectful people like yourself on the other side. The genie is out of the bottle. It would be nice to see so called patriotic conservatives using the cranial capacity that God gave them rather than parroting Sean Hannity all the time. Come up with some new material. Please.
Old 01-14-2016, 01:08 PM
n/a

Quote:
It has nothing to do with loving this President but everything to do about respecting the Presidency. Irreparable damage has been down to the office that will not change with a new president. There are just as many disrespectful people like yourself on the other side. The genie is out of the bottle. It would be nice to see so called patriotic conservatives using the cranial capacity that God gave them rather than parroting Sean Hannity all the time. Come up with some new material. Please.
Liberals! What can you say? They say a photo is worth a thousand words. Here's someone's concept of liberals:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg liberals.jpg (54.9 KB, 3 views)

Tags
morning, captured, sailors, iranians, news

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.