Someone Knocked Me Off the Internet.

Old 12-03-2017, 10:04 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
That's a bummer. So what did you end up doing with all that free time?
Reading the newest Jack Reacher book. He kicks butt.
Old 12-03-2017, 10:10 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Thanks. I will not. Hard 16 hours or so though. And a lot of my FunTrivia groups got ahead of me because I could not play.
Can you recommend a lot of fun trivia groups?
Old 12-03-2017, 10:24 AM
n/a

Quote:
Reading the newest Jack Reacher book. He kicks butt.
That's good. At least you didn't sit around fretting about it. Sometimes immersing yourself in a good book is the best form of relaxation.......or a good movie! I don't do that very often, but when I do I always wonder why I don't do it more. Sometimes escaping from what's going on around you at the time is good medicine.
Old 12-03-2017, 01:58 PM
n/a

Quote:
I tried everything. I know some police units watch what I do on here; so maybe I angered one of those people.

I did not try calling my Internet Provider until a few minutes ago.

My parents could not get on their computer either since yesterday afternoon.
Really?
Because.....?
Now I am beginning to wonder..........!
Old 12-03-2017, 03:04 PM
n/a

Tal, you're not alone. 55m views.

Rockwell - Somebody's Watching Me - YouTube

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Old 12-03-2017, 04:07 PM
n/a

Quote:
Tal, you're not alone. 55m views.

Rockwell - Somebody's Watching Me - YouTube

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
That one is funny.

People get that the 224 613 Project is about what victim/witness assistance providers-- many of which are connected to police departments-- what libraries have for people thinking of reporting crimes or who have been pulled into the legal system for some reason and need more information and control to deal with that journey. I wrote 4000 of these victim/assistance providers in the 1990s via snail mail and still have some showing up on my Facebook page in the years 2015-2017. I mentioned my work soon after I got Talk of the Villages. I got on in July 2007 and recall many private chats with Talk Host and Tony about why this would even be a problem in US society.

They would not post on this board I hope but some would follow it. And these would be all over the United States and have no jurisdiction over what these people might read on the Political Forum but they may take issue whenever I put some petty concern of a feud with another poster with the larger purpose of what I have been trying to do on here for years.
Old 12-03-2017, 08:18 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
That one is funny.

People get that the 224 613 Project is about what victim/witness assistance providers-- many of which are connected to police departments-- want libraries to have for people thinking of reporting crimes or who have been pulled into the legal system for some reason and need more information and control to deal with that journey. I wrote 4000 of these victim/assistance providers in the 1990s via snail mail and still have some showing up on my Facebook page in the years 2015-2017. I mentioned my work soon after I got Talk of the Villages. I got on in July 2007 and recall many private chats with Talk Host and Tony about why this would even be a problem in US society.

They would not post on this board I hope but some would follow it. And these would be all over the United States and have no jurisdiction over what these people might read on the Political Forum but they may take issue whenever I put some petty concern of a feud with another poster with the larger purpose of what I have been trying to do on here for years.
Feud?
Old 12-03-2017, 08:30 PM
n/a

Since we have you both here, can we call a truce now? Or are we back to NOTHING?
Old 12-03-2017, 08:31 PM
n/a

GROUP HUG !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-03-2017, 08:38 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post
Since we have you both here, can we call a truce now? Or are we back to NOTHING?
I am unaware of any feud. Very interested in finding out the facts.
Old 12-04-2017, 08:08 AM
n/a

Quote:
GROUP HUG !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I did put some more posts on the NOTHING thread. Quite a few.
Old 12-04-2017, 08:16 AM
n/a

Quote:
That one is funny.

People get that the 224 613 Project is about what victim/witness assistance providers-- many of which are connected to police departments-- what libraries have for people thinking of reporting crimes or who have been pulled into the legal system for some reason and need more information and control to deal with that journey. I wrote 4000 of these victim/assistance providers in the 1990s via snail mail and still have some showing up on my Facebook page in the years 2015-2017. I mentioned my work soon after I got Talk of the Villages. I got on in July 2007 and recall many private chats with Talk Host and Tony about why this would even be a problem in US society.

Did a little edit of that as it needed it.
Old 12-04-2017, 09:09 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post
That's a bummer. So what did you end up doing with all that free time?
NOTHING productive...He did not help around the house, he did not look for a job, he did not earn a wage, and he has not paid any income tax for the betterment of this country in 18 years. Basically he did what he always does : whined "poor me" to anyone that would listen, and sponged off others. A real POS!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 12-04-2017, 09:15 AM
n/a

The feud I am talking about is the Gene Coppola, Michelle, Mitchell, and Cathy Woods related threads as well as though aimed at me over the past nine months or so. Two of these are in the REGULAR Forum with the NFL Survivor League and the NFL Yahoo TOTV Pick-Em for 2017.

Carl in Tampa noticed all the bullying on here and tried to do something about it. And he does have law enforcement connections. I see people with police backgrounds rather often as many retired law enforcement people live in the Villages. And some of these are on Talk of the Villages.

I am not sure why I was kicked off. There are some police departments I have had no contacts with so maybe one of these heard about my posts and complained to my internet provider and then they did some checking and saw my story pretty much checks out if they make a few phone calls or contact via e-mails.
Old 12-04-2017, 09:16 AM
n/a

Coo coo...coo coo

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Tags
thing

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.