Someone Knocked Me Off the Internet.

Old 12-05-2017, 04:16 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Continuing to bring their names up in posts like this is not ignoring them. Instead you continue to highlight them in your posts, yet never acknowledge kind posts of help or concern by me or others. I find that to be odd. What are your motives exactly on this and other threads? You often state it as being one thing in the beginning, then go off on a tangent that seems to reflect quite the opposite. You even do this on your project threads which I don't think puts them in a good light to people who may view them. So what gives?
If he's not the center of attention he's not happy.
Old 12-05-2017, 04:45 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
If he's not the center of attention he's not happy.

NOTHING deserves to be our center of attention. Wasted words, wasted life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-05-2017, 04:52 PM
n/a

Quote:
NOTHING deserves to be our center of attention. Wasted words, wasted life.

Actually if this person knew me he would know that I am the exact opposite. I do not like the attention. My 224 613 Project is about what is in libraries of all kinds for survivors/victims of crimes. And not about me. Many people try to make it about me though as then they do not have to help solve the problem. ****ty logic but it works often to just attack the person.
Old 12-05-2017, 04:58 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Actually if this person knew me he would know that I am the exact opposite. I do not like the attention. My 224 613 Project is about what is in libraries of all kinds for survivors/victims of crimes. And not about me. Many people try to make it about me though as then they do not have to help solve the problem.

There are many other avenues to showcase your project other than TOTV. If a person does a search on helping crime victims what page does your project appear on ?

Old 12-05-2017, 05:13 PM
n/a

Quote:
Actually if this person knew me he would know that I am the exact opposite. I do not like the attention. My 224 613 Project is about what is in libraries of all kinds for survivors/victims of crimes. And not about me. Many people try to make it about me though as then they do not have to help solve the problem. ****ty logic but it works often to just attack the person.
How can anyone with 32,000 posts say they don't seek attention?
Old 12-05-2017, 05:18 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
How can anyone with 32,000 posts say they don't seek attention?

NOTHING should talk. Lol

Old 12-05-2017, 08:18 PM
n/a

Quote:
There are many other avenues to showcase your project other than TOTV. If a person does a search on helping crime victims what page does your project appear on ?

You are not getting it. The needs of a victim/survivor in Columbus, Ohio would depend on what is in that community.

The Villagers need for information if they are survivors/victims of crimes would be solved my Seniors Against Crime, the Virginia Trace Web Site, the local NAMI web-site, local public libraries, lawyer web-sites, the U of FL Law Library, wherever you can get access to WESTLAW and other database research engines, and other avenues to information. People are the most important resource to valuable and timely information.

I have written repeatedly that information needs are specific to a community. And they change constantly.
Old 12-05-2017, 08:20 PM
n/a

Dammit, Wiotte! You just don't get it..
Old 12-05-2017, 08:21 PM
n/a

Quote:
NOTHING should talk. Lol

On a message board. Not in person. And someone who is virtually anonymous should not comment at all.
Old 12-05-2017, 08:23 PM
n/a

Quote:
On a message board. Not in person. And someone who is virtually anonymous should not comment at all.
We're all anonymous except for the idiots that put their entire lives on the internet. Should we all not say anything?

Tags
thing

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.