Something for all the anti Trump prognosticators.

Old 02-16-2017, 09:50 AM
n/a

Default Something for all the anti Trump prognosticators.

If you all go prior to the November 2016 election, in addition to one's own bias/prejudice/choice what was the source of the information that had the party and it's followers giddy and forecasting landslide wins?

Source for the information about a Clinton landslide the likes of history making proportions?

The source of information that prompted many dems to be nasty, calling those opposed to Clinton names, disparaging, chiding and just plain rude behavior?

That all came crashing down to a big fat loss.

So now ALL THE SAME SOURCES are pumping the anti Trump, resist no matter what movement....of course with the same disparaging attitude as always......

so please enlighten us as to what has changed to make the sources and validity of the current bias/prejudice/choice any different.

Just relax it is pretty obvious. NOTHING but hate for the opposition....and in Trumps case the hate generated by him disrupting the establishment and rattling the status quo.

So just keep right on trumpeting, parroting and blustering.....your candidate lost and all pre-election sources....ALL OF THEM were wrong......think about it.....your source of information is THE SAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-16-2017, 10:18 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
If you all go prior to the November 2016 election, in addition to one's own bias/prejudice/choice what was the source of the information that had the party and it's followers giddy and forecasting landslide wins?

Source for the information about a Clinton landslide the likes of history making proportions?

The source of information that prompted many dems to be nasty, calling those opposed to Clinton names, disparaging, chiding and just plain rude behavior?

That all came crashing down to a big fat loss.

So now ALL THE SAME SOURCES are pumping the anti Trump, resist no matter what movement....of course with the same disparaging attitude as always......

so please enlighten us as to what has changed to make the sources and validity of the current bias/prejudice/choice any different.

Just relax it is pretty obvious. NOTHING but hate for the opposition....and in Trumps case the hate generated by him disrupting the establishment and rattling the status quo.

So just keep right on trumpeting, parroting and blustering.....your candidate lost and all pre-election sources....ALL OF THEM were wrong......think about it.....your source of information is THE SAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your thinking we were ALL happy about Hillary running for President....but in my case you would be wrong.

So your RANT does NOT apply to me!

I would like for you to remember the HATE your side subjected Obama to for 8 years. It kinda like the pot calling the kettle black.
Old 02-16-2017, 10:30 AM
n/a

Quote:
Your thinking we were ALL happy about Hillary running for President....but in my case you would be wrong.

So your RANT does NOT apply to me!

I would like for you to remember the HATE your side subjected Obama to for 8 years. It kinda like the pot calling the kettle black.
The RANT should not apply to anyone.

Why does anyone still harp on the election ? Of course, the President speaks to it almost daily for some reason.

Not sure the value of taking time from policies to keep rehashing the election-been over going on 4 months now.

And the anti Trump that poster keep talking about as "sore losers" is beyond comprehension. In what election, at any time, did the elected Oresident not have opposition ? That's life. This is not a king...it is not like running a real estate company...you ALWAYS have opposition, and they do not all shudder in fear at your presence.

When do people on here actually move on to the real world ?
Old 02-16-2017, 11:54 AM
n/a

Quote:

Why does anyone still harp on the election ? Of course, the President speaks to it almost daily for some reason.

Not sure the value of taking time from policies to keep rehashing the election-been over going on 4 months now.

And the anti Trump that poster keep talking about as "sore losers" is beyond comprehension. In what election, at any time, did the elected Oresident not have opposition ? That's life. This is not a king...it is not like running a real estate company...you ALWAYS have opposition, and they do not all shudder in fear at your presence.

Not untrue. However not at all representative of the real world.

It may become more believeable when, maybe, if or ever, the dems and the media change from resist everything to at least recognizing there are some things that are acceptable. However they have only one goal disagree with, delay or pi$$ all over ANYTHING from Trump or his people choices.

And like it or not the voters, the establishment in congress, Obama and his secret team, the media are still chaffing at the loss to the election. Maybe not so much that Clinton LOST. But that Trump WON.....beating all forecasts and expectations and odds makers and the establishment......this is the reality of the current resistance....no matter what.
Old 02-16-2017, 01:02 PM
n/a

Quote:
Not untrue. However not at all representative of the real world.

It may become more believeable when, maybe, if or ever, the dems and the media change from resist everything to at least recognizing there are some things that are acceptable. However they have only one goal disagree with, delay or pi$$ all over ANYTHING from Trump or his people choices.

And like it or not the voters, the establishment in congress, Obama and his secret team, the media are still chaffing at the loss to the election. Maybe not so much that Clinton LOST. But that Trump WON.....beating all forecasts and expectations and odds makers and the establishment......this is the reality of the current resistance....no matter what.
Frankly, I do not see much unusual resistance as you see.

Most of his negative "press" is self inflicted....either by words ar actions, not induced by outside his own words.

The only people, in my judgement, who have not gotten over the election are PRO Trumpers on this board.
Old 02-16-2017, 01:31 PM
n/a

Quote:

Dear Guest:

I agree the rant should not apply but the factual truth is that from the second that the nation knew Trump won the progressives have been on a tirade. first to challenge the results and now to attempt to damage the Trump Administration in every conceivable way possible.

you reference way the need to rehash an election 4 months past? . Well because progressives keep lapsing into denial. As you will recollect there were many a time that Obama, over his 8 years in office, reminded republicans that he won the election

You and I agree on the need for tension between opposing parties. However, the founders established the means and ways which required decorum, civility and protocols.

That is not what is happening here. progressives are have gone beyond the pale with their cold war tactics.

People like you and me asked for change in Washington's ways. we finally have a man with the intentional fortitude to do so. the establishment elites, lobbyist, unions, MSM etc are facing a real threat for the first time and they are using lies fear hate to control the masses . Its sad indeed.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 02-16-2017, 02:19 PM
n/a

As if almost ALL of Chump's and his administration's wounds are not from either his own Tweets....or words from his/his handlers mouth during filmed speaking.

To try and deflect to "it's the media that's lying" instead of going by what is actually said/done...is to already admit that you love lying scumbags.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 02-16-2017, 04:36 PM
n/a

Quote:
As if almost ALL of Chump's and his administration's wounds are not from either his own Tweets....or words from his/his handlers mouth during filmed speaking.

To try and deflect to "it's the media that's lying" instead of going by what is actually said/done...is to already admit that you love lying scumbags.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:

So you call Trump, Chump and accuse anyone else that calls Obama, Chimp a racist. Why don't you go crawl back under your rock, loser.
Old 02-16-2017, 04:40 PM
n/a

Quote:
So you call Trump, Chump and accuse anyone else that calls Obama, Chimp a racist. Why don't you go crawl back under your rock, loser.
Old 02-16-2017, 04:45 PM
n/a

Quote:
Because progressives live in a make believe moral relative land and words and actions can be anything they claim them to be. The truth is what they say it is. Welcome to the kardashian nation

Personal Best Regards:
Old 02-16-2017, 04:50 PM
n/a

Quote:

Old 02-16-2017, 05:38 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLGBT
If you are so ignorant that you don't know the difference between calling someone a white person 'chump' and calling a black man a 'chimp'...you might be a racist.

Oh wait.....

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 02-17-2017, 05:52 PM
n/a

Quote:
If you are so ignorant that you don't know the difference between calling someone a white person 'chump' and calling a black man a 'chimp'...you might be a racist.

Oh wait.....

Deepest Sincere Wishes:

And the fact that I know not whether you are white or black, it's OK for me to call you an idiot. Your logic is stupid, but coming from you why would anyone expect better.
Old 02-17-2017, 08:06 PM
n/a

Here is a simple piece of data which accounts for the state of the US economy and the prediction for the near term as well as the World`s confidence in our leadership at the top .

It comes down to one number , one number alone and the trend upward or downward . It is The Dow Jones Industrial Average .
It has been on an strong upward arch since Election Day and now sits at an all time high of : 20,624 an increase of over 12% since the Election .
It`s continued rise despite all of the carping , attacks and boorish behavior of the declining media --- [ and yes these outlets are digging their own demise each and every day ] the continuing rise of the DOW says that the WORLD --- at least those decision makers who count --- have a great deal of faith in President Trump .

So for the rest of you sitting up in the peanut gallery --- the World really doesn`t take it`s direction from your very small minded politics .
Old 02-17-2017, 08:56 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLGBT
And the fact that I know not whether you are white or black, it's OK for me to call you an idiot. Your logic is stupid, but coming from you why would anyone expect better.
The fact that you are simply an ignorant pi$$ant, who couldn't poor pi$$ out of a boot with the instructions written on the heel...you can call me anything you want.

Since almost nothing you say is true...it barely even merits comment.

But hey, I feel a bit sorry for you though...so I'll give you the couple of seconds of attention.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:

Tags
information, trump, prognosticators, anti

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.