Something for all the anti Trump prognosticators.

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors




















» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
 
Thread Tools
  #16  
Old 02-18-2017, 08:05 AM
User's Original Comment
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
The fact that you are simply an ignorant pi$$ant, who couldn't poor pi$$ out of a boot with the instructions written on the heel...you can call me anything you want.

Since almost nothing you say is true...it barely even merits comment.

But hey, I feel a bit sorry for you though...so I'll give you the couple of seconds of attention.


Deepest Sincere Wishes:

Ha, ha, ha, I opened up your empty head and looked inside. You didn't like it and just had a melt down. SO funny. Who needs your cute little emoticons when you provided all the entertainment value? Thank you, loser.
  #17  
Old 02-18-2017, 09:19 AM
User's Original Comment
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Here is a simple piece of data which accounts for the state of the US economy and the prediction for the near term as well as the World`s confidence in our leadership at the top .

It comes down to one number , one number alone and the trend upward or downward . It is The Dow Jones Industrial Average .
It has been on an strong upward arch since Election Day and now sits at an all time high of : 20,624 an increase of over 12% since the Election .
It`s continued rise despite all of the carping , attacks and boorish behavior of the declining media --- [ and yes these outlets are digging their own demise each and every day ] the continuing rise of the DOW says that the WORLD --- at least those decision makers who count --- have a great deal of faith in President Trump .

So for the rest of you sitting up in the peanut gallery --- the World really doesn`t take it`s direction from your very small minded politics .
I guess I'm part of the peanut gallery but IMO you are mistaken. The stock market continues to rise due for two reasons; artificially set interest rates and deficiet spending. You are correct saying the market has been on a tear since Trump took office but that is because it is salivating anticipating tax cuts with no spending offsets, a giant infrastructure spending bill funded with deficiet spending, and rebuilding the military with more borrowed money. Deficiet spending is the only reason Obama left with a favorable rating. The stock market you speak of is no longer a long term investment vehicle but a short term gamble with a lot of winners now. Pass the punch bowl.
  #18  
Old 02-18-2017, 09:45 AM
User's Original Comment
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I guess I'm part of the peanut gallery but IMO you are mistaken. The stock market continues to rise due for two reasons; artificially set interest rates and deficiet spending. You are correct saying the market has been on a tear since Trump took office but that is because it is salivating anticipating tax cuts with no spending offsets, a giant infrastructure spending bill funded with deficiet spending, and rebuilding the military with more borrowed money. Deficiet spending is the only reason Obama left with a favorable rating. The stock market you speak of is no longer a long term investment vehicle but a short term gamble with a lot of winners now. Pass the punch bowl.
Not exactly what the historical trends show:

Dow Jones - 100 Year Historical Chart | MacroTrends
  #19  
Old 02-18-2017, 03:08 PM
User's Original Comment
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
The fact that you are simply an ignorant pi$$ant, who couldn't poor pi$$ out of a boot with the instructions written on the heel...you can call me anything you want.

Since almost nothing you say is true...it barely even merits comment.

But hey, I feel a bit sorry for you though...so I'll give you the couple of seconds of attention.


Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Buffalo Jim Sez :

Here he is again folks . The Bully-Boy who refuses to share his true resume . Who pretends to be a defender of the oppressed but who is willing to throw rocks at anyone who may appear to even slightly disagree with his thinking .
  #20  
Old 02-18-2017, 03:21 PM
User's Original Comment
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Buffalo Jim Sez :

Here he is again folks . The Bully-Boy who refuses to share his true resume . Who pretends to be a defender of the oppressed but who is willing to throw rocks at anyone who may appear to even slightly disagree with his thinking .
Hit that one over the fence.
  #21  
Old 02-18-2017, 03:32 PM
User's Original Comment
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Hit that one over the fence.
Please join me in a Post above which is devoted to calling out this Bully .
  #22  
Old 02-18-2017, 03:54 PM
User's Original Comment
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Not exactly what the historical trends show:

Dow Jones - 100 Year Historical Chart | MacroTrends
I don't believe past performance is any indicator of anything. Totally different and competitive market place now. We are not the only game in town. Many of our competitors are smarter and work harder than Americans. 4 to 6% growth is a dream made while looking backwards.
  #23  
Old 02-18-2017, 04:13 PM
User's Original Comment
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffalo Chip
Buffalo Jim Sez :

Here he is again folks . The Bully-Boy who refuses to share his true resume . Who pretends to be a defender of the oppressed but who is willing to throw rocks at anyone who may appear to even slightly disagree with his thinking
.

Buffalo Chip sez... "I'm a drunkard, with a massive inferiority complex...that has to write in the third person"



Deepest Sincere Wishes:
  #24  
Old 02-18-2017, 04:18 PM
User's Original Comment
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest

Buffalo Chip sez... "I'm a drunkard, with a massive inferiority complex...that has to write in the third person"



Deepest Sincere Wishes:
More troll bait from the mentally disturbed without a clue. You are losing it, Can't No Mo. Better find yourself some Viagra for the mind before your head explodes. On the other hand, you are getting the attention that you can't get at home. Hence the name, Can't No Mo. ha, ha, ha.
 

Tags
information, trump, prognosticators, anti

Thread Tools

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:27 PM.