A somewhat different point of view ...

Old 05-22-2016, 09:31 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
too long
That's what she says too. But, what can you do? You live what you are born with.
Old 05-22-2016, 09:45 AM
n/a

Quote:
To put it politely right back...BS to you!

We're a bully, not a cop. We come in and tell others what to do. They don't hate us because of OUR freedoms, they hate us because we take away THEIR freedoms. Corporations and banks move into 3rd world countries and pretty much take over. They "lend them money", which is really made up 0s and 1s in a computer, and then force demands. Our military enforces the banks and corporations demands. We're NOT governed by nice people. They're greedy psychopaths in search of money and power. I retired from the military, I KNOW what happens. Embarrassing, disgusting things.

I've been to 3rd world countries, I know what they look like, what the people are like. That's why I FIGHT to open people eyes about OUR countries future. We're on the path to 3rd worldness, I can see it, and it has to do with the influx and influence of the minorities.

I'm a Libertarian at heart, I believe people should be left alone to do pretty much anything they want as long as it doesn't affect others.

I believe in death for violent offenders. Pedophiles ARE ill, but you don't let them do what they want to do. Same with gays, they're ill too but shouldn't be able to rule the roost. Gays blackmail politicians to get their agenda passed.

Abortion is why there aren't enough white people to keep the minorities from being the majority. They ARE from age 6 down. We're mathematically doomed.

The laws aren't enforced because they disproportionately effect the minorities. They're incapable of living in advanced societies, they don't have the 50,000 years evolution in advanced cultures to function. Their evolution took them down a different path. Athletics. We developed "brains" they developed brawn. It's nature, it's what nature does. Darwins finches.

We agree completely here, liberalism IS destroying the nation. You should have listened to "those groups" who tried to warn you and protect you from the inevitable 3rd world future.

I agree with the whole second paragraph.

No, the education system is failing because we're TRYING to mainstream minorities. I believe they are incapable of attaining high degrees of education. Sure, maybe one or two here and there, I'm talking generally, they're not capable and that is why standards have been going down since the 60s. It's why we're now #17 in the world and not #1. I remember the black kids in school growing up. Sat in the back, never said anything, failed a lot. They had the same opportunity, in the same class as us, they failed...why? Genes. Evolution.

Who is perpetrating these assaults? Minority kids. 99% of the time it's minority kids being violent. All white schools don't have metal detectors.

They're not disciplined because it's racist. Look at prisons mostly minorities. They're violent, they need to be kept separate. Being poor doesn't make one violent but violence will make one poor.

Half the kids in "college" shouldn't be there. These inner city kids aren't going to get a "real job" because they have NO social skills. There are 100,000 kids with a degree looking for 10,000 jobs. Without quotas and affirmative action practically no minorities would be newly hired.

Yes, it IS failing because of minorities. These "different" people are ALL minorities. "We", the white people need to start calling the shots while we still can. Before we've been bred out of our own country.

Actually, that is a true statement. Asians ARE the best academically and blacks ARE the worst. The "equality meme" is all propaganda.

There would be no blacks in higher education...ok, maybe a VERY few...without quotas and affirmative action. They just can't qualify.

"Dr.Carson, Gen.Powell and even Obama. Although, Obama is a result of affirmative action" They were ALL the result od affirmative action. Carson's "achievements" have been exaggerated. Powell stood in front of the UN and the world spewing lies about WMDs in Iraq. He was either lying or an idiot. He attained his rank through affirmative action. Boards determine who gets promoted, bords are political.

Two successful black families. OK, now how many WEREN'T successful? 100,000X that? 1,000.000X that?

I'm not a racist...I'm a realist. I see what's happening, the changes, the effects, of diversity. It's always the same...bad.
The point is not a lack of inherent intelligence, but a lack of discipline. Even the most successful blacks have a chip on their shoulder related to imagined racism, but those that are successful have not let that chip become a hindrance.

We will disagree with foreign policy because I have been there and I know first hand how it goes. I have been privy to political, economic and military intelligence reporting for many years, while living overseas in many countries, so I disagree with you on most of what you say.
Regarding WMD's, I will ask you a couple of questions that I know the answer to. What do you consider a WMD? How did Saddam kill thousands of people and buried them in mass graves? And why do you feel that that piece of Sh** deserved to live?

Regarding your libertarian ideology view of Isolationism, what would your action be after 9/11? Talk to the bad guys? And how would that protect our country from further attacks?

Never mind, because I know the answers and I also know what you will say. NO different than a liberal.

The enemy ONLY respects power, and consider us weak because of Obama. He is a joke overseas. Obama has never had a previous leadership position and has never had any leadership training. He is not a leader, even when he pretends to be one. He is a lecturer, without experience to make his lectures credible.
Old 05-22-2016, 10:50 AM
n/a

Quote:
The point is not a lack of inherent intelligence, but a lack of discipline. Even the most successful blacks have a chip on their shoulder related to imagined racism, but those that are successful have not let that chip become a hindrance.

We will disagree with foreign policy because I have been there and I know first hand how it goes. I have been privy to political, economic and military intelligence reporting for many years, while living overseas in many countries, so I disagree with you on most of what you say.
Regarding WMD's, I will ask you a couple of questions that I know the answer to. What do you consider a WMD? How did Saddam kill thousands of people and buried them in mass graves? And why do you feel that that piece of Sh** deserved to live?

Regarding your libertarian ideology view of Isolationism, what would your action be after 9/11? Talk to the bad guys? And how would that protect our country from further attacks?

Never mind, because I know the answers and I also know what you will say. NO different than a liberal.

The enemy ONLY respects power, and consider us weak because of Obama. He is a joke overseas. Obama has never had a previous leadership position and has never had any leadership training. He is not a leader, even when he pretends to be one. He is a lecturer, without experience to make his lectures credible.
The point is a lack of ability to keep up with other students. Be it they're not as smart or they lack the self control needed to discipline themselves, or both, they can't keep up, the standards have all be lowered to accommodate them.

Somebody shared classified information with you? Or maybe they were telling you stories. I worked in a SCIF. Our entire office was classified top secret NATO. I will NOT violate my non-disclosure agreement. But I will tell you, that the "news" and the "history books" are all full of lies and propaganda. Many "historical events" are not even close to being accurate...not close at all. A particular event MAY have happened but the why is NOT known to you. You were "privy" hearing it from a friend of a friend...

9/11 was a false flag to get the public behind war or a "Pearl Harbor" that was known in advance and allowed to happen to get the public behind war.

I've been more than "privy" to government secrets and I'll tell you, you have NO IDEA what your government is capable of. False propaganda news stories being the tip of the iceberg. How do YOU actually KNOW how and who those bodies are and got there? Is it even Iraq? You don't KNOW squat, you've been TOLD.

Who is this ENEMY you keep talking about? The only "enemy" to the US are the minorities slowly turning us 3rd world. Destroying our culture, our society. But we do nothing about it, we actively ENCOURAGE our own downfall with generous welfare programs! Have more kids we tell them!
Old 05-22-2016, 01:48 PM
n/a

Quote:
The point is a lack of ability to keep up with other students. Be it they're not as smart or they lack the self control needed to discipline themselves, or both, they can't keep up, the standards have all be lowered to accommodate them.

Somebody shared classified information with you? Or maybe they were telling you stories. I worked in a SCIF. Our entire office was classified top secret NATO. I will NOT violate my non-disclosure agreement. But I will tell you, that the "news" and the "history books" are all full of lies and propaganda. Many "historical events" are not even close to being accurate...not close at all. A particular event MAY have happened but the why is NOT known to you. You were "privy" hearing it from a friend of a friend...

9/11 was a false flag to get the public behind war or a "Pearl Harbor" that was known in advance and allowed to happen to get the public behind war.

I've been more than "privy" to government secrets and I'll tell you, you have NO IDEA what your government is capable of. False propaganda news stories being the tip of the iceberg. How do YOU actually KNOW how and who those bodies are and got there? Is it even Iraq? You don't KNOW squat, you've been TOLD.

Who is this ENEMY you keep talking about? The only "enemy" to the US are the minorities slowly turning us 3rd world. Destroying our culture, our society. But we do nothing about it, we actively ENCOURAGE our own downfall with generous welfare programs! Have more kids we tell them!
I won't say you are lying but you don't know what you are talking about. MY clearance was a quite a bit higher, but that really doesn't mean anything in this case. You can act like you know something that you don't, but it won't make you right.

I will say that you are totally out of your mind. A great right wing conspiracy? Just as I thought. I should have figured that it would finally come out once you kept babbling.

No, I didn't get my information from "somebody telling me." And by the way, even though I dealt with TS material, I was not limited to NATO SECRET. That's what you probably meant, not NATO TS, because it is not known by that.

And apparently non-disclosure agreements do not mean anything anymore, now that it is totally OK for Hillary to transmit Top Secret information over the Internet. We used to have to change the CRYPTO encryption code daily for even secret, but apparently encryption is no longer required.

Yep, I bet it was a Republican conspiracy to find thousands of dead Iraqis to bury in a mass grave. And wow, you sure do give Bush a lot of credit when you suggest that he organized the take down of the twin towers.

They make medications that might help you. Before taking them, seek the advice of a medical professional.
Old 05-22-2016, 01:54 PM
n/a

be careful when in a pi$$ing contest with a skunk!
Old 05-22-2016, 02:29 PM
n/a

This country started going down hill when they did away with the draft. Younger generation has no respect, something you learned in the service.
Old 05-22-2016, 03:17 PM
n/a

Quote:
This country started going down hill when they did away with the draft. Younger generation has no respect, something you learned in the service.

Old 05-22-2016, 04:10 PM
n/a

Quote:
Murderers Who Have Served in the U.S. Military: A Database | American Journal of Arcane and Obscure Research

Quote:
The military is one of mainstream America’s most admired and respected institutions. It is also one of the very few mainstream American institutions that literally trains people, physically and psychologically, to kill other people. It is the only mainstream American institution that legally forces its members to kill others on command.
Quote:
Robert James Acremant

Killed 3 people (1995)

William Andrews and Dale Selby Pierre

Killed 3 people (1974)

Committed their crimes while in the service. Pierre was suspected in another killing where the victim was a fellow airman.

Donald Jay Beardslee

Killed 3 people (1969-81)

Also went to a military school, where he was regularly humiliated, beaten and tortured by upperclassman as part of standard abuse and hazing.

Rudy Bladel (aka “The Railway Sniper”)

Killed at least 3 people, possibly up to 7 (1963-78)

William Bonin (aka “The Freeway Killer”)

Killed at least 21 people, possibly up to 43 (1979-80; some with accomplices)

Vietnam veteran gunner. Was awarded a good conduct medal.

Thomas Richard Bunday

Killed 5 people (1979-81)

Was in the service at the time of his crimes and was seeing a military psychologist. The psychologist committed a murder of his own, the hired killing of his own wife, which was done in a manner to look like part of Bunday’s then-unsolved string of killings, with the psychologist unaware that the killer was one of his own patients. Bunday hid at least one body on the base where he was stationed.

Peter C. Contos

Killed 3 people (1997)

Air National Guard. Committed his crime while in the service. Hid the bodies of two of his victims in a locker at the Air Force base where he served. According to a court appeal, he blamed his crimes on stress causing him to mentally go into “‘the zone,’ in which he reverted to his military training and eliminated anyone he perceived as a threat.”

James Michael DeBardelben

Killed at least 3 people, possibly 8 or more (1971-83)

Richard Eugene Dickens

Killed 2 people (1990)

Dennis Thurl Dowthitt

Killed 2 people (1990; with accomplice)

Robert Garrow

Killed 4 people (1973)

During service, was ridiculed for bed-wetting.

Donald Harvey

Killed at least 37 people, possibly 57 or more (1970-87)

Committed some of his crimes at a Veterans Affairs hospital while working there.

John Joseph Joubert IV (aka “The Woodford Slasher”)

Killed 3 people (1982-85)

Committed some of his crimes while living on a base. Also attended military college.

Patrick Wayne Kearney (aka “The Trash-Bag Killer,” “The Freeway Killer”)

Killed at least 21 people, possibly 28 or more (1975-77; possibly with accomplice)

His possible accomplice was an Army veteran.

Barton Kay Kirkham

Killed 2 people (1956)

Was discharged after committing a robbery while AWOL.

Randy Kraft (aka “The Freeway Killer,” “The Scorecard Killer”)

Killed at least 16 people, possibly up to 67 (1970-83)

Was entrusted with a “secret” security clearance. A former ROTC member who demonstrated in favor of the Vietnam War.

Gary Lewingdon

Killed at least 10 people, possibly up to 11 (1977-78; with an accomplice)

Dean A. Mellberg

Killed 4 people and unborn child (1994)

Committed his crimes at the base where he previously served.

Joseph Naso (aka “The Alphabet Murderer”)

Killed at least 4 people, possibly 6 or more (1970s-1990s)

Simon Peter Nelson

Killed 6 people (1978)

John Leonard Orr (aka “The Pillow Pyro”)

Killed 4 people (1984)

Kelsey Patterson

Killed 2 people (1992)

Dennis Rader (aka “BTK”)

Killed 10 people (1974-91)

Larry Keith Robison

Killed 5 people (1982)

Had paranoid delusions of being hunted by various government authorities, including the Air Force.

Daniel Harold “Danny” Rolling (aka “The Gainesville Ripper”)

Killed at least 5 people, possibly up to 8 (1990-91)

Worked in the former Strategic Air Command and as base security police. Honorably discharged. Used a Marine Corps Ka-Bar combat knife in his crimes. Also attempted and failed to enlist in the Navy.

Pat Sherrill

(see Marines listing)

Michael Alan Silka

Killed at least 9 people (1984)

Ronald Gene Simmons

Killed 16 people (1987)

Decorated Vietnam veteran who earned a marksmanship medal and retired as a master sergeant after 22 years. Also served in the Navy.

John Floyd Thomas Jr. (aka “Westside Rapist”)

Killed at least 7 people, possibly up to 30 (1972-1986)

Richard Lee Tingler Jr.

Killed at least 6 people, possibly up to 7 (1968-69)

Began committing lesser crimes while in the service with a fellow airman as an accomplice.

Thomas Warren Whisenhant

Killed 3 people (1975-76)

While in the service, attempted to murder a member of the Air Force WAF.

Andrew Paul Witt

Killed 2 people (2004)

Committed his crimes on a base while in the service and while wearing full battle dress uniform worn for the purpose of the attack. Victims included a fellow airman. Later apologized for the impact of his crimes on the Air Force.

Yahweh ben Yahweh (aka Hulon Mitchell Jr.)

Killed at least 14 people (c. 1980s)

Edward J. Zakrzewski II

Killed 3 people (1994)

Was in the service at the time of his crimes.

ARMY

Hasan Akbar

Killed 2 people (2003)

Victims were a U.S. Army captain and a U.S. Air Force major in Kuwait during invasion of Iraq. Claimed he preferred killing fellow soldiers to killing fellow Muslims. Prior to the attack, he wrote, “I may not have killed any Muslims, but being in the army is the same thing. I may have to make a choice very soon on who to kill.” And after being arrested, he said, “You guys are coming into our countries, and you’re going to rape our women and kill our children.”

Rodney Alcala (aka “The Dating Game Killer”)

Killed at least 5 people (1977-79)

Albert Anastasia (aka “The Mad Hatter,” “The Lord High Executioner”)

Killed at least 2 people, probably 9 or more (1921-57)

Was a known member of the Mafia’s “Murder, Inc.” when he was admitted into the service.

Joseph Ernest Atkins

Killed 3 people (1969-85)

Vietnam veteran who reportedly saw heavy combat in covert missions and on “Hamburg Hill” and the Tet Offensive; witnessed severely mutilated civilian corpses; and heard a fellow soldier who had been captured being tortured to death. Committed his last killings on the anniversary of the day of his arrival in Vietnam, and wore combat fatigues during them. Defense attorneys said post-traumatic stress flashbacks might have contributed to his crimes, during which he was “in his own mind…back in Vietnam.”

Robert Bales

Killed 16 people (2012)

Was a soldier serving in Afghanistan at the time of his crimes, which were committed on civilians. His attorneys said his crimes were affected by post-traumatic stress from combat, a brain injury suffered while serving in Iraq, and drugs and alcohol provided to him by Special Operations troops at his military outpost.

Joe Ball

Killed at least 2 people (1930s)

George Emil Banks

Killed 13 people (1982)

During his crimes, changed into military fatigues and a military T-shirt that read, “Kill ’em all and let God sort ’em out.”

Cesar Francesco Barone

Killed at least 4 people, possibly up to 5 (1979-1993)

Army Ranger and veteran of the 1989 invasion of Panama.

Earl Russell Behringer

Killed 2 people (1986; with accomplice)

Came out of the Army “infatuated with weaponry,” according to a friend. When entering his plea at trial, clicked his heels together military-style.

David Berkowitz (aka “Son of Sam”)

Killed 6 people (1976-77)

During service, became an expert rifle shot.

William Bradford Bishop Jr.

Killed 5 people (1976)

Served in a counterintelligence unit.

Christopher Black Sr.

Killed 3 people (1998)

Had retired with the rank of sergeant.

Clifford H. Boggess

Killed 2 people (1986)

John Wilkes Booth

Killed President Abraham Lincoln (1865)

Temporarily joined the militia to witness the execution of John Brown.

Joseph Bozicevich

Killed 2 people (2008)

Victims were fellow soldiers on an Army base in Iraq during the war who criticized his battlefield performance.

Kenneth Lee Boyd

Killed 2 people (1988)

Vietnam veteran who claimed to suffer blackouts and memory loss after service and during his crimes. In his confession, he said of his killings, “It was just like I was in Vietnam.”

Lamar Brooks

Killed 2 people (1996)

Gulf War veteran.

Charles Noel Brown

Killed 4 people (1961; with accomplice)

Robert Charles Browne

Killed at least 2 people, possibly up to 49 (1987-95)

Claims his first victim was a fellow soldier.

Jerome “Jerry” Brudos (aka “The Shoe Fetish Slayer,” “The Lust Killer”)

Killed at least 3 people, possibly up to 12 (1968-69)

Attempted to impress potential victims by fraudulently calling himself a Vietnam veteran.

James N. Burmeister and Malcolm Wright

Killed 2 people (1995; with accomplice)

At the time of their crimes, they were serving on a military base where joined fellow soldiers in white supremacy and neo-Nazism that fueled their killings.

Michael Burnett

Killed 2 people (2011; with accomplices)

Committed his crimes while in the service as part of a secret crime/terrorism gang called Forever Enduring Always Ready (FEAR). One victim was another soldier who had been a FEAR member.

Samuel Byck

Killed 2 people (1974)

Committed his crimes while attempting to assassinate President Richard Nixon. His assassination plot was inspired by the stunt landing of a stolen military helicopter on the White House lawn by another soldier.

Harvy Louis Carignan (aka “The Want-Ad Killer,” “Harv the Hammer”)

Killed at least 3 people, possibly up to 18 (1949-1975)

Committed one of his killings while in the service and living on an Army base.

Joseph Christopher (aka “.22-Caliber Killer,” “Midtown Slasher”)

Killed at least 5 people, possibly up to 13 (1980)

Committed his crimes while in the service. Also attacked a fellow soldier.

Christopher Bernard Coleman

Killed 3 people (1995)

Gary Bradford Cone

Killed 2 people (1980)

Vietnam veteran. Blamed his crimes on the influence of drugs, a habit he acquired in the service.

Craig Conkey

Killed 2 people (1992-94)

Richard Wade Cooey II

Killed 2 people (1986; with accomplices)

Michael Corbett

Killed at least 3 people (1975; with accomplices)

Committed his crimes while in the service. Inspired by his bayonet training, killed one victim—a fellow soldier—with a bayonet as an experiment. Accomplices included a fellow soldier and a civilian worker at their Army base.

Dean Corll

Killed at least 27 people (1970-73; with accomplices)

Frederick William Cowan

Killed 6 people (1977)

During his crimes, wore an Army field jacket and combat boots.

Donald Lavell Craig

Killed 2 people (1995-96)

Jeffrey Dahmer

Killed 17 people (1978-91)

James Floyd Davis

Killed 3 people (1995)

Vietnam veteran who suffered from post-traumatic stress disorder. A military rifle used in Vietnam was among the weapons he used in his crime. Received a good conduct medal and a Purple Heart belatedly while in prison, in a ceremony where they were pinned to his chest.

Albert DeSalvo (aka “The Boston Strangler”)

Killed 11 people (1962-64)

Carl C. Drega

Killed 4 people (1997)

Wayne Eugene DuMond

Killed at least 2 people, possibly up to 3 (1972-2001; with accomplices)

Vietnam veteran. Claimed to have participated in the killing of civilians in the war.

Kevin Wayne Dunlap

Killed 3 people (2008)

Also served in Kentucky National Guard. Committed his crime on a street named Military Road.

Paul Durousseau (aka “The Killer Cabbie”)

Killed at least 5 people, probably 7 or more (1997-2003)

Committed one of his crimes while in the service.

William Henry Theodore Durrant (aka “The Demon of the Belfry”)

Killed 2 people (1895)

National Guard. Committed his crimes while in the service.

Leonard John Egland

Killed 4 people (2011)

Iraq and Afghanistan wars veteran. Had just returned from a tour of duty and was living on an Army base at the time of his crimes.

William Duane Elledge

Killed 3 people (1974)

Larry “Bill” Elliott

Killed 2 people (2001)

Former counterintelligence officer. Was working for the Army as a civilian at the time of his crimes.

Dwayne Elton

Killed 2 people (1984)

A sergeant in the service at the time. Dumped victims’ bodies near a military hospital.

And if you read the link, a whole lot more...........

I'm a veteran, but unless this country is under attack I do not believe in a draft.
Old 05-22-2016, 04:40 PM
n/a

Every HS grad should have to attend boot camp and serve a one year term of military service. If nothing else, require one year military service for one year college tuition. Otherwise, NO GOV GRANTS FOR COLLEGE.

Tags
political, party, remember, experience, candidates, obama, presidency, senator, complained, years, usual, important, campaigning, listening, ultimately, knowing, opponents, conscious, country, health, examples, stake, business, hillary, grandstanding

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.